Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Papa-Son are still on loggerheads (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kunalrocks

Originally posted by Mages

from the updates it looks like addu have not forgiven for their first meet when mohan pulls his ears...LOLROFL...i hope from here on i hope with the help of megha n nanhi...mohan-addu strikesH a very deep friendship...addu thinks that his papa doesn't love him...he only loves his mom n nanhi...he couldn't realise that his papa loves him equally...its just that he doesn't know how to express the love upon him...

n guys do you notice...since the tilak happened...mohan has become a responsible papa...he had the fatherly glow on his face...the way he promised ved that he will take care of the kids n megha equally with love...there was a father's love in his tone...a father's glow in his eyes...i really love yesterday's epi...when he hugged nanhi...for the first time instead of being nanhi's friend...he hugs her with father's love n glow on his face n eyes...

i hope one day addu hugs him the same way as nanhi does...his papa loves him alot too...Hug...when he tries to mingle with someone else n gives the rights of being his father...mohan becomes sad...because his sher is not willing to give him the place of being his father...this is true love of a father who can't express to his son how much he loves him

instead of showing riddhima's crap n her overacting mother...Angry...why can't they show addu-mohan bonding...i have been waiting to watch for a very very long time...Heart

now with the sword hanging upon mohan's head...i don't know my wish will come true or not...

I am fearing Riddhima aakar addu ko aur bhadkaayegi. Ya usko pakkad ke le jaakar torture karegi like dinanath and so that mohan returns to her..LOL

its possible...LOL...she is one psycho completely...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kunalrocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index