Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya and Barun is ...

anamika_uk Newbie
anamika_uk
anamika_uk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
The Cutest Couple In Indian Television forever LOLClap

I love this couple and their chemistry. Today was one of the best episodes like foreverrr!!!

I think they should give us a string of episodes with a honeymoon in Venice? I did not see any serial yet to bring a honeymoon series in the most romantic city in the world "VENICE!"

I think its also time for a real true kiss, dont you think? Keeping all the fans so pyaasi is not right at all DeadEmbarrassed

By the way, I have this fanpage of another dream star with her new movie coming up! I hope some of you drop a line there Smile: www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3103809

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

frenchygulabo04tingtingbirjarn4vkhushiWhite.Pearlroumipoonam.gupta12gnainahopethisworksstarandrainbowluvarshiarnav_addictedSarun_4everfalcon.starBestesynirbasitobunnylovessunnyroldcapoorvaarnavsweet-fairyKaranShilpa:)pisces25sree071yyy2krish3--Yashi--pieryrosesoharaGodhuliLogonFAYKHAN29OnepoundChicNewbiesoapfan.ProperPatolapolly_mk

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. But I don't think SP will allow the kiss, but cvs can show us differently, like the CPR scene.The rest we will imagine.Wink
Honeymoon in Venice! I don't think the PH has that much of money. But atleast they can show it nearby place, like Singapore, Indonesia or Maldives. But the CVS hardly shoot outside the RM. So don't expect that much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katFAYKHAN29

anamika_uk Newbie
anamika_uk
anamika_uk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
What a beautiful couple - can anyone beat em'? NO CHANCE LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

frenchydua_foreverlooser01Kasu4lyfefareeLumosMaximaapoorvaarnavsoharaFAYKHAN29

..Anannya.. Goldie
..Anannya..
..Anannya..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Love Sarun..they r the best!
Aww Venice..it's a gd idea!!
I live near Venice so i could see them shooting...but it's impossible! Cry

Edited by anannya_arshi - 19 July 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

looser01FAYKHAN29

anamika_uk Newbie
anamika_uk
anamika_uk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

I completely agree with you. But I don't think SP will allow the kiss, but cvs can show us differently, like the CPR scene.The rest we will imagine.Wink
Honeymoon in Venice! I don't think the PH has that much of money. But atleast they can show it nearby place, like Singapore, Indonesia or Maldives. But the CVS hardly shoot outside the RM. So don't expect that much.

Well I think the show is such a TOP show in Star, that a holiday in VENICE to buntahi hai yaar Wink. Remember so many shows have spent so much on themselves, so why not this flagship show of IPKKND?

I would also love it if they would make a movie of it! ... I think the movie will be a superhit, and also open new doors of opportunity for both the lead actors Smile
spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Man, I would love to go to Italy!! Infact, all over Europe!! Day Dreaming Anyway, I think it's Star Plus who are the ones who arrange for it!! Look at Diya aur Bati, they are in Singapore!! Ermm The other show also got to go to Switzerland, I believe!! Ermm So when the time comes for honeymoon, we'll have to email Star Plus!! WinkLOL

Shreya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfe

anamika_uk Newbie
anamika_uk
anamika_uk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
WHY NOT ASK SOMETHING BIGGER?

A - MOVIE ***************************** i think it will be a hit with their fanbases.

We will have a great movie coming up in Jism 2. I know its a completely different type of movie ... but in it will be a new star - Sunny! already many boys and girls in our school have been praying that its a success as we love her. I think its already promising to be a great hit! It will change the way the world knew Indian women and her capabilities Thumbs Up. I know many may think differently - but thats the perspective of me and my friends.

The thing is that complete new faces can actually make movies BIG HIT! It is because they have huge followers as fans and they can go to any limit to make their stars a huge success!

I see so many die hard fans of this serial... I think a movie with a cute love story based on them will be an instant hit.

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_uk

Originally posted by sohara

Well I think the show is such a TOP show in Star, that a holiday in VENICE to buntahi hai yaar Wink. Remember so many shows have spent so much on themselves, so why not this flagship show of IPKKND?

I would also love it if they would make a movie of it! ... I think the movie will be a superhit, and also open new doors of opportunity for both the lead actors Smile
If the SP provides the money then there is a chance.
I would love to see Sarun in a film together.It will be the best treat of my life. Coz I love Sarun like crazy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfe

Go to top