India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The frame freezes...

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Well iam not going to attempt to tell how i felt, how my heart went all Dhak-Dhak when the first precap was shown... or how i couldn't seem to shake off the grin from my face today but the three places which my mind keeps repeating on its own again and again are the scenes which is stuck there...the frame of my mind has an imprint of them it seems...(the most intense one is not in the list but separate on its own at the last)

1st when Arnav tells her that he was trying to recreate all their moments together and then abruptly in a moment's inspiration he flings his coffee on her...(i know it was a very odd move rather one which makes u think this is a business tycoon who knows all the moves and here he doesn't know this is not the way???) But the expression on his face when he realised that maybe it wasn't such a great idea flinging the coffee on Khushi when he saw the way she was gasping... the look of 'what have i done!' and vulnerability on his face was priceless.

2nd when he asks her "have i hurt u?" the query was so soft and laced with so much concern... and the look when Khushi tells him that is nothing new, the look of chagrin as he knows this for a fact.

3rd Obviously the part when they squabble like a married couple when he is getting ready to go to Agra.How he calls out, "i heard u..."

Iam not mentioning all those seductive and aggressively sexy scenes which i know everyone of u all must have sighed over but i do have one favorite even there________ an odd one.

I loved the place when HP comes to call them and Khushi tries to get away from ASR and he tightens his hold on her neck and in fact makes her come even closer. It stamped of who he is, ASR to the fore what is his is his and he feels no clams to claim so.

Edited by swati-89 - 19 July 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

rachealsvassmily409celaPriyasha890abhayameeta27KamalikaGDieHard-KSGfanarnav_addictedT4YY4B4luvarshipasbarunSS83KairiPmz.braraira02Deepusingh08rizib..Zenny..priyankaaroldclooser01innocentgreenfalcon.stardevsumtvbug2011Preets19Barundeewani191yyy2krish3Jyo.sree07KaranShilpa:)bella39musicfan5NotKiddingpieryroseArnieBoyBarun

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Dhak-dhak... Dhak-dhak... Dhak-dhak... Dhak-dhak... Dhak-dhak... Dhak-dhak...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutitKamalikaG..Zenny..looser01falcon.starpieryrose

Deepusingh08 Senior Member
Deepusingh08
Deepusingh08

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Ur heart s stil Dhak Dhaking meri toh gayi kaam seWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGswati-89pieryrose

riyaroses Goldie
riyaroses
riyaroses

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
i  really  loved  2days  epi .  it  was  awesome ..  made  me  so  happy ..  asr was  awesome ..  both  in  comedy  nd  intense  scenes ...  loved  them  ..  nd  lived  the  nok  jhok ..  so  cute 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunswati-89

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepusingh08

Ur heart s stil Dhak Dhaking meri toh gayi kaam seWink

Even after four hours my heart seems to be determined to make its exit out of its place ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGfalcon.star

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyaroses

i  really  loved  2days  epi .  it  was  awesome ..  made  me  so  happy ..  asr was  awesome ..  both  in  comedy  nd  intense  scenes ...  loved  them  ..  nd  lived  the  nok  jhok ..  so  cute 

I think we will be hard pressed to find someone who didn't like today's episode.
ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Same here still my heartbeat raceing in fast pace

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swati-89

..Zenny.. Goldie
..Zenny..
..Zenny..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
omg yeah the last scene when HPAngry ENTER IN THE ROOM WAS SUPER AAWW
omg i lost my capacity to use the words, since i watched the episode,,i can just do Day DreamingEmbarrassed Smile and say wooow and aaawww

Go to top