India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Cute arya moment...

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Today's episode was not so good for me and I hate bua's evil thoughts to spoil the mind of innocent child.

Very few parts was nice today. First is where yash supports for arthi infront of palak and made bua a little irritated. Arthi was really happy to see yash on her side.Smile

Next comes the arya private moment. Yash has understood arthi well and this makes him realize whenever arthi is in trouble. The way she came into the room was so clear that she is in a confusion. So sweet of yash and  he hold the cup that was about to fall.
Yash solved arthi's problem by dealing so smoothly with ansh and cute expressions by ansh to arthi as he was offered help by his papa was nice Tongue.
Also the conversation between them after ansh left was sweet and arthi adoring yash is impressive.Embarrassed
I admire yash more day by day and the scene where he admired his kids was adorable. He caringly put the speech notes in ansh's bag and gave a cute smile Wink.

Everything was going fine until the private brain wash of palak took  place.Angry How dare she instills evil ideas like her into that child's mind. I was damn angry to shoot her right at that moment if she was before me.Dead

In addition to the joy and sorrow, there was also a fun at the end. The theif behind the screen got caught by the fall of the stand.Evil Smile Now I hope atleast arthi finds something is wrong so  that her plans with ansh does not succeed.

Hope for the best Smile

Edited by maha9 - 19 July 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

kamuralimercyanburajKs_143darrishpadmavar-MishtyBlue-..SmaTz..Shashi1984MissPurpleFreaknirmalac99_wallflower_cssudhaMunaMeet22kholitaBasiliskgcluvTanShi_CrazyLuvvillager00-BlushaLicious-pickachugafulu14Sri_Radha

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I realy hope the best for aarya and kids 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9TanShi_CrazyLuvvillager00

darrish Senior Member
darrish
darrish

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Today's episode had some cute moments but all that was overshadowed by Bua's nastiness! She really got on my last nerve today! I can't handle people who manipulate innocent kids for their own gains!!!!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitamaha9TanShi_CrazyLuvvillager00

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darrish

Today's episode had some cute moments but all that was overshadowed by Bua's nastiness! She really got on my last nerve today! I can't handle people who manipulate innocent kids for their own gains!!!!Angry

it happens, believe me, it happens even in real life...

Edited by villager00 - 19 July 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143kholitaRituparnaaMunaMeet22maha9TanShi_CrazyLuv

MunaMeet22 IF-Rockerz
MunaMeet22
MunaMeet22

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
same maha..the kids scene with yash's too much adorable..
m dreaming of such cute,caring papa.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaamaha9TanShi_CrazyLuv

-MishtyBlue- IF-Dazzler
-MishtyBlue-
-MishtyBlue-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Nice post...Hate bua a lot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9TanShi_CrazyLuv

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Nice post. Yea today's episode had some very cute moments but hate that bua a lot Angry

maha9TanShi_CrazyLuv

MissPurpleFreak IF-Dazzler
MissPurpleFreak
MissPurpleFreak

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I really think it is time for Bua to go somewhere again... her evil plans are really irritating me Angry
But I loved the cute moments with AarYa Embarrassed

maha9TanShi_CrazyLuv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index