Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A&K When You Kissed Me ... pix (Page 12)

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

Kalpana...my collage hero...already i am dead..& u did it again...ufffEmbarrassed
super post dearClap
awesome episodeStar

ASR was in his full flirty mood yesterdayEmbarrassed
...omg..he is gonna make khushi admit him as her hubby...Wink
when he said tat "beevi ho tum mere...& if i want i can do more" ufff...Blushing
the nok-joke b4 he was going was awesome...the way he said 2 her come with him & u can see taj mahal, agra &all...omgShocked...is tat the same angry young man ASR???Smile
i am dead...

Tish Hug my pic hero !!!

I need to celebrate all that flirting, near kiss and love with you and everyone else ... this seemed the best way !!! Embarrassed Missed this ASR attitude and her quivering under that killer gaze !!! x

Edited by smashitupsobti - 20 July 2012 at 4:27am

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Big Sister.
I shall not write much and I shall quote no song or put any picture...may my silence tell you how affected I am by the magic of this post of yours...the words of the music is still playing in my head and the pics you posted are flashing through my mind...
The magic of ArHi is undying...it plunges us into depths we never thought existed. We would think that we will reach the ocean floor soon and it almost seems to look so at times but the more we swim downwards, we're still swimming and the ocean floor is still far away and unseen...there is so much left to explore, so much more left to treasure before our hands graze the wet cold sea bed...and then we will all (lovers of ArHi) hover over the seabed holding hands...we are together, we are in love, because ArHi let us know what love is all about...the depth, the truth and the purity of love can be demonstrated perfectly and divinely by no other couple!
More words if uttered, I will spoil the silence I want to prevail in under the spell of you post, so I now walk back into the shadow and remain silent, listening to the song and reading the beauty of love in your pictures...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsansmashitup

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
kalpu sweetie...updated on pg 2!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smashitup

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
i am speechless...beautiful!Embarrassed

smashitup

surbhi_d3 IF-Dazzler
surbhi_d3
surbhi_d3

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
The song and pics are gorgeous! :)

smashitup

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_-harsh42

You choose awesome songs for your post!
I remember seeing Quit Playing Games from BSB too. . . Another one of my favorite. . .

And now you used one of the song that I have always related to ArHi. . . .

Awesome pics, and awesome post too!! Big smile

I like to try and make them look better for you Embarrassed thank you for liking this and my previous efforts - I appreciate the feedback and comments very much Hug x
smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ii..Shilpa..ii

great post!

Big smile thanks Shilpa x
smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

B.E.A.T.I.F.U.L Kalpana!  Loved the pichas!  Heart Very nice compilation.. And i loved the video too..Never heard of it before. Smile 

It's amazing what songs fit our lead pair from dance, hindi to ballards like this ... I like sharing Embarrassed thank you for enjoying my work and telling me about it too x

Go to top