A&K When You Kissed Me ... pix - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
let me search for new words to describe ur work!!!
love it dear!!!!!
SK!!!  Such a wonderful post!  One of my favorite episodes so well captured with your brilliant touch! Shania Twain's lyrics and those collages simply did me in!  Ah, love...that realization that this is it.  To want. To be.  Sharing memories, making them real again. I just love that collage where he sits in closet...trying to recreate the past to connect to the future...In fact, all the collages just brought a smile to my face today, hun!😃

I couldn't help but think of Beyonce's "Love on Top" as I admired this post. These words:

"Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my fears
And finally you put me first
Baby it's you.
You're the one I love.
You're the one I need.
You're the only one I see.
Come on baby it's you."  

After the hide 'n seek, now he knows this is love...And he wants her to know and feel it, too...😊

That was really gud!!
Originally posted by sarah_kelly

let me search for new words to describe ur work!!!
love it dear!!!!!

G 🤗 thank you ... no new words needed ... you here is always more than enough ! x
Originally posted by Nandalala

SK!!!  Such a wonderful post!  One of my favorite episodes so well captured with your brilliant touch! Shania Twain's lyrics and those collages simply did me in!  Ah, love...that realization that this is it.  To want. To be.  Sharing memories, making them real again. I just love that collage where he sits in closet...trying to recreate the past to connect to the future...In fact, all the collages just brought a smile to my face today, hun!😃

I couldn't help but think of Beyonce's "Love on Top" as I admired this post. These words:

"Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my fears
And finally you put me first
Baby it's you.
You're the one I love.
You're the one I need.
You're the only one I see.
Come on baby it's you."  

After the hide 'n seek, now he knows this is love...And he wants her to know and feel it, too...😊

SA 🤗 apologies for the late reply ... don't know how I missed you !?! ... were you playing hide and seek 😉 !

Lots of clearing of closets well overdue and the are both coming out of the closet when it comes to their feelings ... B is also perfect for the moment 😳 well said !

Originally posted by indhuarshi

That was really gud!!

Hello 😊 thank you ! ... glad you like it x
Originally posted by asumasan

beautiful post hun

Thank you 😊 x

Dis epi reminded me of all the old moments of ArShi!!!! It was such an awesum epi!!!!😊

POST!!!!😊

this is just so awesomr!!!
loved it!