Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

iam new here:it dosent seems like rey had 1st luv (Page 2)

beeny Goldie
beeny
beeny

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
ya it's seem dat & only dat thing wich ruin all d thing
& ta rey k chakker me swaron ka sab bigad raha he

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
u were not here from the begining u didn't feel that happiness when ever we had a KR scene, u never had the sadness when we had a fight b/t them . we discuused so much we r so much possesive about them that it is really not possible for us atleast for me to move on and accept tarey and Rey well he's not Rey he is some1 else the Rey Kria loved is not this one , her Rey was that chabilal that linecutter but this Rey i really dont understand him so dont want to coment...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShemliArsha--Ritu--

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

I think he got over her.. he can't remember her for the rest of his life.. he has to fall in love again..
any1 can fall in love again but can u really forget ur first love...???? 
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

I think he got over her.. he can't remember her for the rest of his life.. he has to fall in love again..

first love is first but it's definitely not the last Wink and If you don't get over the first one you can't fall in love again.. so looking at the story it does make sense that he has got over her..

remember when Vishaka said jabse Kriya chali gayi team weakling is a joke.. before whenever someone would mention Kriya he would get all sad and stuff.. he is not that senti anymore..he definitely got over her or is in the process of getting over her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan.

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged

first love is first but it's definitely not the last Wink and If you don't get over the first one you can't fall in love again.. so looking at the story it does make sense that he has got over her..

remember when Vishaka said jabse Kriya chali gayi team weakling is a joke.. before whenever someone would mention Kriya he would get all sad and stuff.. he is not that senti anymore..he definitely got over her or is in the process of getting over her..

no i m not saying this i m just saying can first love b forgotten like this ...the way Rey forgot Kria ..??????? dil par haath rakh kar sach sach jawab dena...
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged

no i m not saying this i m just saying can first love b forgotten like this ...the way Rey forgot Kria ..??????? dil par haath rakh kar sach sach jawab dena...

How would I know? Confused If you decide to get over someone you do it..

and this is just a show.. It's not my life to think about it 24/7 LOL
Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged

thats the difference its just a show for u but not for me...
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged

thats the difference its just a show for u but not for me...

Be real sweety..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index