Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

iam new here:it dosent seems like rey had 1st luv

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Disclimer:Iam not writting this to hurt anyone or bash on actor/actress

Dont think wrong on topic name..have to gve sum name to topic na tats y ...Wink
      Hello my dear friends...how are you? how all are fit&fineSmile as you can see my user name is ammu19 but u guys can call me as preethiSmile well this my probably second post here in this fourm.. well i was a fan of shamy/anya ie..shaheer/somya or anant navya of navya..every good things have to come to an end right well that serial ended... ok coming to the point i started watching d3 for past 1 moth before i dint know about this serial i started watching only during tanni's.. i dont no 1ly beczz of tat iam liking ta-rey as u guys named..(i was a silent reader in this forum,ill read all post here) well i also knw how u guys attached to kriyhanshh(sry any mistake iam not sure) & upset becz shakti went.. ive lso watched sum of kriya & rey videos..i never knw if i culd watched d3 from 1st i wuld been fan of krihanshh,sice i saw from tanni.s entry & din knw much abt kriya & rey now iam fan of ta-rey i also love sawron pair vry much... i love tere love scenesEmbarrassed i love tere dance...Smile all over i love them a lot...SmileSmile

ok lets comming to the topic... well i find ta-rey is not such bad.. but wat made me amuse & lauter is in today's epi,ta-rey were seems such a way that nothing had happend in reys life b4.. it seemd like  rey had'nt loved any1 & tanni is his 1st loveTongue do u guys accept this??Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dikhuvarshneyworldequalsyoubeenyGoonies4Evertaniya_dostiimaneesha_sankerJin..wanderlust.desigirl_VDSnigs.

muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
i like the fact that you are a taarey fan and you are accepting it openly
and coming to the point that you have mentioned here , i agree that Rey was shocked to see this side of taani, she was not just the taani he had ever seen ( like when she said now she is no more afraid of these things and the caring side of her) all these things are new to him

and when kriya left him saying that she used him so he was definitely heart broken and now he just dont want to think about that phase of his life any more

after kriya taani entered in his life, he wouldn't have allowed to come near him but taani's innocence made a place in his heart and he got emotionally attached with her more than any one else

we love them a lot too if you want to join taarey fan club then here is the link

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dikhuvarshneyworldequalsyouGoonies4Evermaneesha_sanker..preethi..

Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Congratualations , you are just being traped in D3 now , i will advice you not to watch this show , coz all it will give you aftr one month is sadness .

Coming to ypur post , u liked tarey , its gud but i guess u liked them coz u havnt sceen the episodes before , with due respect to your post do watch Kriyaansh episodes and yaa ma all tym fav. SwaRon episode. You will come to know the diffrences of zameen and aasman.

Swaron , swayam and sharon , the two fine of this show , they kind of acting they are doing is just incredible and what to say about sharon aka Sneha. That girl is call the madhuri dixit of small scree. That tag said it awl. Just observe these two plus Rey aka amar. And than see vrinda aka taani performance and moreovr just see Swaron chemistry and Tarey. Hope u will get the diffrencel

but in the end i will say , this is what palki is trying to do , her new goal is to built a Tarey fan .
And i m seeing it happng and so that means again swaron will be sidelined allthough they have been always sidelined.
But still .
Palki is buillting new fans for her show base tarey. Let see how many can . As half of swaron including me has left the show just watch on YT. Coz of present situation in the show , swaron being sidelined , every charactr being ruined now. And half are on the edge to leave too.

Edited by Ankithate - 19 July 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dikhuvarshneyputrinursinghkhusboomeeryysujana9Snigs...preethi..crazysky

StolenKiss. IF-Dazzler
StolenKiss.
StolenKiss.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
lol yea d way he is behaving its like nothing happened b4
dats d reason we r hating taani and rey..!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

angeleyezmalkaputrinurShemliArshasinghkhusboo--Ritu--Pihu.k11sujana9Snigs.KriYaansh960crazysky..preethi..Endurance-Araina-

raj-guria-kriti IF-Dazzler
raj-guria-kriti
raj-guria-kriti

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
cz according to the previous track kriya rey ko chod kar gayi hai...i knw aisa karna nehin chahati thi wo...she did this jst because of her mum... bt rey ko to pata nehin hai na??? he thinks dat she did nt love him...she dumped him... i thnk dats the reason ki rey taani k liye feel kar raha hai

Edited by raj-guria-kriti - 19 July 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..preethi..

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
thank you for this post!! i love taarey

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan.maneesha_sanker..preethi..

maneesha_sanker IF-Dazzler
maneesha_sanker
maneesha_sanker

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
i love taarey...
nice to see a  new taarey fanBig smile
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
I think he got over her.. he can't remember her for the rest of his life.. he has to fall in love again..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index