Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Height of Evilness

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Hello Aaryanzz !!

Today's episode was good with Aarya and kids...but the only thing I couldn't digest is Boa Boa and Boa...OMG such a witch Angry I think she was born evil...how can she make use of kids in this way ?? Really disgusting !! CV's...plz some how get this bua out of the screen !!

But Aarya moments were so lovely today...Yash spoke in favour to aarti infront of Boa was really a pleasure...And when aarti collides with a pillar, yash smiling at her was damn cute...GC and KS were awesome with  their expressions...Damn Wat a killer expressions...Just terrific !! Hugs to them Hug

Overall it was quite good !! 

Precap sounds interesting !! I think bua has changed their speeches...kids were fighting ! Ansh unhappy with papa and Palak unhappy with mamma !! Whats gonna happen now??? 

Aarya u need to catch the culprit soon !!

Desperately waiting for tomorrow !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaTanShi_CrazyLuvpickachu

darrish Senior Member
darrish
darrish

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I usually just ignore this Bua but today i could not handle it! how disgusting!!! I would love to see yash tell her off!! Angry

The aarya scene was adorableEmbarrassed.

I still hate bua!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudhakholitaTanShi_CrazyLuv

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
bua was to much 2day Angry she need to get lost from aarya life Censored

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index