Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Teen Love: Armaan-Riddhima One Shot (19/7)

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Teen Love

"The bile duct and the pancreatic duct open togeth.." and the Bio teacher went on and on.. But I couldn't pay attention to a single word.. No-no.. I do love Biology.. Thats the reason I took up Science for 11th grade but today, I wasn't in a mood to pay attention to her.. Reason? a) I've already done this so-called Digestion chapter in 9th grade. b) There's something or rather someone else on my mind. *blushes*

Yes.. someone else had my full attention and not the teacher.. I couldn't help but stare at him when all of a sudden, the teacher called out my name and I jumped from my seat.. She asked me to stand up and repeat what she had said..
At first, I didn't know what to say and continued looking down.. ashamed.. and everyone else in the class couldn't help but laugh.. Everyone except HIM.. He continued to stare at me and all of a sudden, I don't really know from where I got the confidence that I actually answered correctly.. "The bile duct and the pancreatic duct open together into the duodenum as the common hepato-pancreatic duct."
As soon as I had started speaking, there was complete silence in the classroom.. I looked up at him and he gave me a reassuring smile and turned around.. I guess I was right then.. The teacher seemed to be a little shocked and all she could say was "Sit Down Riddhima" in a stern voice!
I smiled victoriously at all of those losers who laughed at me and sat down and tried to pay attention less the fat, old lady caught me day-dreaming again but to my luck, the bell rang and in no minute, we were out.. I could see small kids running around, chasing eachother..
And all we wanted to do was to crash the canteen!

I was standing in queue to get the bestest (that's not even a word, I know!) samosa's in the world! Seriously.. I've never had such amazing ones ANYWHERE!
I was dying of hunger but the queue was unusually long! I was bored of standing there but obviously I wouldn't give up on the samosa!
I looked around for company.. I turned around and bumped into someone.. I immediately looked up and was lost in his blues.. I could recognize those eyes anywhere.. Armaan.. I had been dreaming about his eyes anyway!
"Sorry Basket!" he said in his cheerful voice!
"Ughh.. Armaan? Tumhe mere naam se kuch problem hai kya? Jab dekho mujhe 'Basket-Basket' kehkar bulate rehte ho.. Mera itna acha toh naam hai.. Riddhima.. can't you for once call me that?"
He pretended to think and then shook his head in a no and winked!
That was it! I decided to to ignore him completely.. I turned around and realised that there was only one person in front of me.. I quickly went up to the canteen waitress and asked for my samosa and ran from there.. I could hear him call out my name but I had decided not to listen to him at all..

But how is it possible for me to stay angry at him? He always does something or the other that makes my anger go *poof!*
Today was no less..
The whole of lunch break, I tried ignoring him but he too was stubborn.. Just like I was!
But then, I realised that he wasn't following me anymore.. I sighed in relief.. But then to say the truth, I did like it when he followed me around..
I was roaming around aimlessly when I was pulled hard by my arm into one of the classrooms which was empty..
I was about to scream when someone's hand covered my mouth! I looked up at the person and realised that it was Armaan.. He pulled me closer to himself and held me by my waist with one hand and the other covered my mouth! I got lost in his eyes again.. The close proximity and his eyes intoxicated me..
My breathing slower, my heart beating irregularly..
When he was sure that I wouldn't scream, he let go of my mouth and then slowly released me from his hold but I was still in a daze.. He snapped his fingers in front of my eyes and thats when I came out of my trance!
As realisation dawned upon me, I turned around and started walking up to te door..
"I love you Riddhima..."
I stopped there.. What did he just say?
I turned around with a confused look but still stood there.. I couldn't move an inch..
He came closer to me.. So close that I could feel his heart beats..
He said it again..
"I love you Basket.. I really do.." and pulled my into a hug..
I was too shocked to respond and I think he guessed that coz the next moment, he pulled out of the hug to gauge my reaction..
"I'm still waiting for your answer Riddhima.. I really love you.. Do you?" he asked with high hopes in his eyes..

My face broke into a smile and I just nodded and hugged him tight.. Unable to take in the happiness, I felt tears prick my eyes.. And soon tears were flowing down my cheek and landed up on his shoulder..
He pulled out and asked "Basket? Yeh kya? Ro rahi ho? What's wrong? Riddhima?"
"Nothing Armaan.. I'm just too happy.. I couldn't control it.." i said shyly..
He chuckled and said "Tum ladkiyan bohot ajeeb hoti ho.. Jab dukhi hoti ho tab roti ho aur jab khush hote ho tab bhi rote ho!"
I just smiled and lightly smacked his shoulder..
He pulled my back in his arms and whispered into my ears.. "Just say it once Basket.. Please.."
I moved up to his ears and whispered "I love you Armaan.." and immediately hid myself in his shoulder..
He said nothing but held me to himself.. Tighter..
Just then the bell rang and we realised that we had Math class to attend but we both knew that today, there was no way we could pay attention in class but still made our way back into the class, this time sitting next to eachother..

Hey people.. About this OS, well I was studying Biology when all of a sudden I got this idea and immediately jotted it down.. It was completely random..
Anyway, I hope you'll liked it! :)
Please do comment and like it..
And if you want PM's on future updates, then send me a buddy request!
I do not have a separate account for PM's.
Love,
Rhea

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19dpurvakashish_23peachgirlDeepsita.debalish67bindaassksgbhavs_gid03maryamdiggipolishedtechienIhArIkAChocoDamon-Afia-Rihanna4allrosyammykajen_crazyBhavya8araja1234lovvJinal3patelsisgeoAltairascorpio95..Ashi..nondescriptcrazy_4_karanParneetSblessed4vidu87desirRozy77rads73937TANVI_SEXYGudduluvsMRS.SSOKaJen_addictionpinky.paddaAMMY12shonagudiaHydroxyGroupsonia_92zhasan2kweetrockstarjiyaa_maish_punkteenorchidEthereal-Pathdhruviarmaanfananumeha_rajatmijanurGroverAddictsweetdesiresjain

Rozy77 IF-Dazzler
Rozy77
Rozy77

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
aww that was real sweet
loved it
thanks for the pm dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rhea.KaJen

MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.