Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 98)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna08

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by riti4u

and one more thing Sathya- she herself said to him na that you dont even know what you say sometimes...and in monologue first she says she is not angry with him and then she says she is upset about what he said...that was one confusing monologue... I know he has hurt her so much but he never meant to say it and he himself said that he said it in anger..if she is upset about that then when he cums back why she tell that she is not angry but she realised that she was the one causing problem...Confused.. I am mighty conphused person -please someone tell me why she is angry...D'oh

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Riti ,,.. know redux rules is no sorry for butting in .. but neway sorry cudnt help myself ..had to butt in ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">there are 2 things in this statement . concentrate on them ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Angry means .. she knows he has not meant it he doesnt believe her to be a loose woman & he trusts her ..</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Sad is because he is still hiding .. the ILU was behind a telephone call .. the rose was in the cloak of shadow .. but he screams to her on her face ..</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">now the third MOST important part of the monologue .. par badla jaa sakta hai .. isn't this exactly what she is doing .. isn't she changing him .. today he is openly romancing her ... yesterday she acknowledged the same... saying inka "pagal prem "</font>

What are redux rules

No Sorry, NoThanks

Be open, Honest in ur dealings

have a frank and open discussions  without violating rules of IF

Do not abuse

Always remember  that the actor u dislike will be liked by others , hence be polite when adresing that actor or their abilities

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08Nareshkota--sumana13--vasiraju--Anna--riti4u

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --sumana13--

Did any one notice the last scene of the episode which freezes on a scared Khushi holding a potted plant !!!!
Please focus on the plant ... 
It is definitely a potted CURRY PATTA plant !!!...
Now most RM inhabitants are from Lucknow their cuisine doesn't include this ...so who was that CURRY PATTA plant for ???
Was it the Gul's way of thanking Satya and her team of Reduxians for their brilliant analyses ??... for their positivity ...
So many of my friends in this thread are from South India and I know no dish is complete with out a few sprigs of this awesome dark green leaf...
What do you think my dear friends ??

OMGeee..Tum  Kahan se kahan connection doondlee . Sumana ?? 

Wah !! Redux definitely is  a learning place... I swear I never paid attention to the plant...Smile
[/QUOTE]

I am definitely learning from YOU Satya and Doods and all the brilliant girls here ...

I'll take a long time to match any one of you here ...
kya karoon I am all the time floating in Arhi romantic dreamland and can't come out of the spell... my prognosis is poor Unhappy

Edited by --sumana13-- - 20 July 2012 at 4:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotatanthya

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by vasiraju

OMG sathu i feel like we should arrange a meeting with GH for Anna,Divzz,ranju and riti  and ofcourse including us also LOL LOL..

the way they comimg up with questions is no where near answerable for me LOL

Yaar, it is clarifying many  thoughts for me and keeping me on my toes too... bahut din hoagyi  Q & A karke Big smile
hmm i miss shanthi here..she always comeup with questions LOL..where is sul today..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--SunoNa...riti4utanthya

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

OMG sathu i feel like we should arrange a meeting with GH for Anna,Divzz,ranju and riti  and ofcourse including us also LOL LOL..

LOL hey lucky...Hug me in full mode of discussionwa...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--vasiraju

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by Shastradhari

good morning friends.Big smile

Will kushi wear that saree? if yes then when?? will it be teej??

she will wear that sari during their marriage..

hahahahaha more than ASR... i think we at redux are more desperate for K to be in a sari... between the sari is nice... a shot of pink and orange... and I think Khoosi bitiya will look stunning in it...

That is true, Yanka...But Hair style kya hona chahiye ..I am so fed up with that open hair..

+ thts side clips Sats it irritates the hell of me... someone pls go to sets & literally remove them...

yday my mom was asking is no one there to complain abt those clips...

Hi Megs

Yes,, the side clips has to come and then ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotameghavn--sumana13--

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Hello hi..
Atlast return to maika in peace atleast for sometime

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaredwine1--sumana13--vasirajutanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Yaar, it is clarifying many  thoughts for me and keeping me on my toes too... bahut din hoagyi  Q & A karke Big smile
hmm i miss shanthi here..she always comeup with questions LOL..where is sul today..

Sul is busy ... Shanti tho pata na.. Sept ko hi aayegi..M missing her too OuchSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--vasiraju

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riti4u

Tanths, every person has different way of expressing love ,why do we need to change a person whom we love..why cant we love him as he is.. she accepted that shaitaan when she fell in love ..she knows it is difficult for him to express in words..are his actions not enough to tell us how much he loves her.. His "Sadda haq" is also his way of expressing his love dear..Embarrassed

Riti,

I think  I was telling this to Divzy or Ranju...Khushi is not changing Arnav, Khushi is Unchanging Arnav !!Smile
Interesting observation...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--vasirajutanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index