Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 97)

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Hey Girls...

How are we all today?? all ready and excited...

Me not so much... Dinner at home, guests arriving... and will not be able to watch it till very late !!!!CryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotameghavnredwine1--sumana13--vasirajutanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by tanthya

and one more thing Sathya- she herself said to him na that you dont even know what you say sometimes...and in monologue first she says she is not angry with him and then she says she is upset about what he said...that was one confusing monologue...  I know he has hurt her so much but he never meant to say it and he himself said that he said it in anger..if she is upset about that then when he cums back why she tell that  she is not angry but she realised that she was the one causing problem...Confused .. I am mighty conphused person -please someone tell me why she is angry...D'oh

Cos she knows he loves her but  refuses to tell her in simple words , she knows he needs her but refuses to acknowledge it  ..Smile
you know tanths many ppl say about hurt that arnav caused khushi with his words..what about her words.. when man did so much to just make you smile and make your birthday special one..you call all that a "Tamasha" and when he tries to bring her smile back she says- you cant buy my smile... and reminding him many times ..that you dont care about anyone else..I mean if he doesnt care about sumone-that is him..Cry ..everytime she says these hurtful words..it hurts..Cry
when that man himself is going thru so many emotions... and ok he was jerk when he said those things but did she understand situation where he was in...seeing his sister almost killing herself and khushi was one person who initiated that response from his di... why cant she understand that.. I know I am blabbering so  much LOL but thanks fr answering it to some extent...Hug

That is the message she is trying to tell him, Riti..don't buy..I just need   assurance,  one word, one look..give me that  I am satisified... Tell me, was she like this when he came back, was she like this  during the stairs ...No, her insecurities kicked in when  he brought up the contract ..her fears came alive that she does not mean anything ... what she is looking for is not the gifts  but his assurance...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotageetmaanluvvasirajuLizzy2012--sumana13--

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

and one more thing Sathya- she herself said to him na that you dont even know what you say sometimes...and in monologue first she says she is not angry with him and then she says she is upset about what he said...that was one confusing monologue... I know he has hurt her so much but he never meant to say it and he himself said that he said it in anger..if she is upset about that then when he cums back why she tell that she is not angry but she realised that she was the one causing problem...Confused.. I am mighty conphused person -please someone tell me why she is angry...D'oh

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Riti ,,.. know redux rules is no sorry for butting in .. but neway sorry cudnt help myself ..had to butt in ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">there are 2 things in this statement . concentrate on them ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Angry means .. she knows he has not meant it he doesnt believe her to be a loose woman & he trusts her ..</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Sad is because he is still hiding .. the ILU was behind a telephone call .. the rose was in the cloak of shadow .. but he screams to her on her face ..</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">now the third MOST important part of the monologue .. par badla jaa sakta hai .. isn't this exactly what she is doing .. isn't she changing him .. today he is openly romancing her ... yesterday she acknowledged the same... saying inka "pagal prem "</font>

What are redux rules

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaredwine1--sumana13--

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by Shastradhari

good morning friends.Big smile

Will kushi wear that saree? if yes then when?? will it be teej??

she will wear that sari during their marriage..

hahahahaha more than ASR... i think we at redux are more desperate for K to be in a sari... between the sari is nice... a shot of pink and orange... and I think Khoosi bitiya will look stunning in it...

That is true, Yanka...But Hair style kya hona chahiye ..I am so fed up with that open hair..
same here Embarrassed..now a days i feel like she is good at that tied hair before marriage..

with open hair she looks like Devi LOL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--Lizzy2012

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

OMG sathu i feel like we should arrange a meeting with GH for Anna,Divzz,ranju and riti  and ofcourse including us also LOL LOL..

the way they comimg up with questions is no where near answerable for me LOL

Yaar, it is clarifying many  thoughts for me and keeping me on my toes too... bahut din hoagyi  Q & A karke Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotavasiraju--sumana13--SunoNa...--Anna--riti4u

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Complete the mytho story in my post on pg 2

hey sweety .. both of us back .. but me only peeping in .. have tons of work today :(
Me too yaara.. Tonnes of work done today..just finished my store as I had promised..Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaredwine1--sumana13--sree07

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by Shastradhari

good morning friends.Big smile

Will kushi wear that saree? if yes then when?? will it be teej??

she will wear that sari during their marriage..

hahahahaha more than ASR... i think we at redux are more desperate for K to be in a sari... between the sari is nice... a shot of pink and orange... and I think Khoosi bitiya will look stunning in it...

That is true, Yanka...But Hair style kya hona chahiye ..I am so fed up with that open hair..

+ thts side clips Sats it irritates the hell of me... someone pls go to sets & literally remove them...

yday my mom was asking is no one there to complain abt those clips...

Nareshkota--sumana13--vasirajutanthya

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged

and one more thing Sathya- she herself said to him na that you dont even know what you say sometimes...and in monologue first she says she is not angry with him and then she says she is upset about what he said...that was one confusing monologue...  I know he has hurt her so much but he never meant to say it and he himself said that he said it in anger..if she is upset about that then when he cums back why she tell that  she is not angry but she realised that she was the one causing problem...Confused .. I am mighty conphused person -please someone tell me why she is angry...D'oh

Riti ,,.. know redux rules is no sorry for butting in .. but neway sorry cudnt help myself ..had to butt  in ..

there are 2 things in this statement . concentrate on them .. 

Angry means .. she knows he has not meant it he doesnt believe her to be a loose woman & he trusts her ..
Sad is because he is still hiding .. the ILU was behind a telephone call .. the rose was in the cloak of shadow .. but he screams to her on her face ..
now the third MOST important part of the monologue .. par badla jaa sakta hai  .. isn't this exactly what she is doing .. isn't she changing him .. today he is openly romancing her ... yesterday she acknowledged the same... saying inka "pagal prem "

Thanks ruby for butting in...Hug coz that did answer some of my doubts...Tongue
but ruby for layman viewer who dont have privilege to come to experts like you and Tanths in redux.. they wont understand the deep meaning...Big smile..  this change is good in him and is good till he has ASRish touch.. I dont mind..but everyone has different way of expressing love ..and when he asked you that night- Can you hear my heartbeat? she said- hamesha...I believed that she knows his depth of love...

Nareshkotairitz--sumana13--tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index