Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 95)

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by Shastradhari

good morning friends.Big smile

Will kushi wear that saree? if yes then when?? will it be teej??

she will wear that sari during their marriage..

hahahahaha more than ASR... i think we at redux are more desperate for K to be in a sari... between the sari is nice... a shot of pink and orange... and I think Khoosi bitiya will look stunning in it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13----Anna--tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Anna,

Smashin write Up.. I was smiling through out esp the way u covered the last segment ..loved it Big smile

Nareshkotasunflower52--sumana13--vasiraju

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

good morning friends.Big smile

Will kushi wear that saree? if yes then when?? will it be teej??

Most of them are behind "Khushi wearing saree?"LOL
the Anarkali dress they give her are nt good, i rather prefer the night dress that she wears.
They should give nice clothes to BS and SI bth, rather DB and AM get it Ouch

Khushi is the most worst dressed female lead on Indian television I have watched so far.

Arnav is one of the tycoon who has 3 -4 shirts.(max 5 , may be ) .

I sometimes wonder , how often do they give those clothes (leads) for laundry ? Entire week(5 days ) , they both remain in almost clothes both on/offscreen. Really, PH are blessed to have them both  who makes no fuss abt it .

BS in during kidnapping track  would have helped PH in cost cutting for 2 months just wearing  vest , so PH need not had to rent suits for 2 months , lot of money is saved.

Nareshkotasunflower52--sumana13--SunoNa...

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

To me..Khushi will again open her love..when arnav will tell from his own nought that contract does not matter...
Khushi is stopping her feelings..because of contract he brought up...does not matter what intention he brought up..but he did..

Hey Shashtra!

The point is that Khushi should not open her love in front of him! She should not give in to him - agreed! But there has to be scenes where atleast we as the audience can feel that yes she is in love with him! Small minute touches can change everything how Khushi is being percieved. The sympathies that are shifting towards Arnav will get balanced then Smile

yes Anna it should be like she intensionally denying ASR ..make us feel that she is not happy with the Contract marriage Topic..she got pissedoff when ASR raised that..

they are giving us mixed feeling to us showing that kushi is always not angry and disappointed with ASR..

Nareshkotasunflower52--sumana13--SunoNa...

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by tanthya

ok Tanths one question here..she has seen him wishing her while he thinks she is sleeping..those were words from his heart..and for her only when he said- I wish you happiness of lifetime..was that of no value- though she didnt see his tears but she saw pain ..may be even heard in his  voiceOuch

What if she had been sleeping, Riti ?? what would have been the result of that heart felt words...Zero  right... That is what Khushi does not want .. She wants him to overcome his fear, and accept her openly, looking her in the eye , telling her that she means a lot to him instead of exercising his rights over him ...She wants to be needed not ruled over..
Tanths, every person has different way of expressing love ,why do we need to change a person whom we love..why cant we love him as he is.. she accepted that shaitaan when she fell in love ..she knows it is difficult for him to express in words..are his actions not enough to tell us how much he loves her.. His "Sadda haq" is also his way of expressing his love dear..Embarrassed

Riti,

I think  I was telling this to Divzy or Ranju...Khushi is not changing Arnav, Khushi is Unchanging Arnav !!Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotageetmaanluv--sumana13--vasirajuSunoNa...--Anna--riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Originally posted by tanthya

and one more thing Sathya- she herself said to him na that you dont even know what you say sometimes...and in monologue first she says she is not angry with him and then she says she is upset about what he said...that was one confusing monologue...  I know he has hurt her so much but he never meant to say it and he himself said that he said it in anger..if she is upset about that then when he cums back why she tell that  she is not angry but she realised that she was the one causing problem...Confused .. I am mighty conphused person -please someone tell me why she is angry...D'oh

Cos she knows he loves her but  refuses to tell her in simple words , she knows he needs her but refuses to acknowledge it  ..Smile
you know tanths many ppl say about hurt that arnav caused khushi with his words..what about her words.. when man did so much to just make you smile and make your birthday special one..you call all that a "Tamasha" and when he tries to bring her smile back she says- you cant buy my smile... and reminding him many times ..that you dont care about anyone else..I mean if he doesnt care about sumone-that is him..Cry ..everytime she says these hurtful words..it hurts..Cry
when that man himself is going thru so many emotions... and ok he was jerk when he said those things but did she understand situation where he was in...seeing his sister almost killing herself and khushi was one person who initiated that response from his di... why cant she understand that.. I know I am blabbering so  much LOL but thanks fr answering it to some extent...Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasunflower52--sumana13--SunoNa...--Anna--

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Complete the mytho story in my post on pg 2

hey sweety .. both of us back .. but me only peeping in .. have tons of work today :(

work AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--vasirajuredwine1

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Hi guys... :-)

I just popped in to see how guys are...

Missing u all so much...:-(

Am with a client...boring corporate dinner...and just missing redux...

Ok got to go...will peep in...when my boss isn't looking...

He is giving me the stare...:-(

Bye guys...will c u all tonight...:-)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotairitz--sumana13--vasirajuredwine1riti4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index