Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 92)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by tanthya

Ohh, I love yandamoori veerendranath..  Big smile

He writes more of English ideas into telugu I don't really like him much..

That is exactly why I like him..he manages to incorporate and localize the English ideas   without making it seem  far fetched..Smile

Ilike him to be more original than that.. but he is a good writer no doubt in that..

You forgot that he was a 80's writer ..when English, science was alien to most ppl.. His works were a window which offered a glimpse  into the advanced  technology  ..

In fact I came to know  much about under sea salvaging from one of his works !!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--SunoNa...--Anna--

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Zyada sympathize mat karo ZuWink

Bahut chaloo hain yeh log. I am telling you how the whole precap, promo are so cleverly designed,everyone gets worked up, starts bashing and these people will be laughing their heads off.

Shwethu...I agree they are equally chaloo...but yesterdays scenes are termed as rape scene in posts
and there was a poll saying long back also if for revenge ASR will rape kushi...all this is a insult to what the writers are portraying ...its beyond acceptable...just imagine the plight of the writer if what he portrays as soulful love story and you think its a horror/thriller show...thats whats happening...my sumpathies lie with the PH in thisTongue

Naresh: that I observed when he was angry he was calling her KKGLOL.

Hi LuckyHug

Heya Zu Hug,,

How can people can even think those scenes are Like a guy forcing a girl EmbarrassedShocked...

their are so many ways to express love ..this one is wild one..God people should move on yarr..

Mushu mushy love kab thak chalega..its the ASR style of Loving a girls,,

if really he kissed her in that scene ..she too will accept it..its a matter of secs ..HP nahi ayya tho..

you know in telugu their is a Novel writer yaddhana pudi sulochana rani..her novels are exactly potray the male characeter As ASR ,,and her novels are super duper hits at the time of 1960's..

so many situations she wrote that male will forcily kiss the his love in angry ..than only a girl cam feel the love of that guy..these people can evovle so many emotions at angry and passion Big smile

nice to remember yaddhanapudi garu.. Her novels are completely love stories with rich arrogant brat and a khushi type girls..
Heya Naresh  Hug Hug..

i am big Fan of sulochana rani garu Big smile..she wrote nearly 40 novels and i read every novel of her without miss LOL LOL..being a 20th century girl still i managed to read her every novel becouse of my mom..Tongue...

Apart frm English the only novels i have read are of Yandamoori Veerendranath and S.L. Bairappa ..

Lucky elanti novels ame rasthundi?? Embarrassed
Divzz she writes Mostly love stories ..

a rich man with bad past and a poor girl with lots of self respect..LOL..though she maitains the girls charecter to very well not like kushi..her writting styles is very simple and touchy ..
you can read some of her novels if you find time..

her hit novels are secretary  which is block boster hit novel LOL..than jeevana tarangalu,meena..

Nareshkota--sumana13--SunoNa...--Anna--

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by Shastradhari

good morning friends.Big smile

Will kushi wear that saree? if yes then when?? will it be teej??

Most of them are behind "Khushi wearing saree?"LOL
why not its beautiful saree colour..
that reminds of the scene where pink duppatta falls on her head instead of lavanya's..ASR mesmerizes with herEmbarrassed The way he told her that he wants to see her in this sareeEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8Nareshkota--sumana13--

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Most of them are behind "Khushi wearing saree?"LOL
the Anarkali dress they give her are nt good, i rather prefer the night dress that she wears.
They should give nice clothes to BS and SI bth, rather DB and AM get it Ouch

Nareshkota--sumana13--vasirajuDiamondLife

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged

she will wear that sari during their marriage..
marriage Naresh...very late...when is marriage??Confused

marriage is around the corner..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--DiamondLife

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sylph-

She comes home in the belief that her hubby is her's for life,  is content to be with him , leans on him for strength...when she gets  her first jhatka .. He accuses  her , he blames her   and very damningly states  that he wished he had NEVER met her !! ...That will be like a huge boulder on her heard, scrunching it to pulp... So she decides to remove herself from his life when comes the second Jhatka  as he brings up the contract !!..  All the moments  boil down to this..Contract !!

what she wants now is not for him to say that he loves her but for him to acknowledge  that He needs her, he wants her as part of his life for himself !! ...It is this denial that is angering her..
Then why that Happy bday bahana?? Take the gift throw it in closet , that wud atleast make him feel its nt about bday wish. The way her actions and monologues and expressions are presented im pretty sure half of the jaantha still dont know what the mahaan justified atma wants .
I even stopped understanding her,  my mom said yest she looks like OTT asli zindagi brat kushi, where is her hurt or pain , why is she so yo yo.

See had he said that, It would have at least meant that he cares sufficiently about her that he could swallow his  fears  and says it just for her sake cos that makes her hapy and  that he values her but No, what he does is take the materialistic route , the same thing he does for Lavanya, his clients etc etc ... He  has to do something that means that he is doing it for ehr and not for himself  and for his happiness  .. She is searching for selflessness and he is proving selfish .. once they reach  a better level.. then  she will understand that he was selfless and that she is selfish..Smile
ok Tanths one question here..she has seen him wishing her while he thinks she is sleeping..those were words from his heart..and for her only when he said- I wish you happiness of lifetime..was that of no value- though she didnt see his tears but she saw pain ..may be even heard in his  voiceOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--vasirajusunflower52--Anna--SunoNa...tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

i always feel..Barun's dialogues r not that clear...he speaks very fast..i have to listen few times to get itLOL

he does mumble sometimes but his modulation's are good... note the change of tone in the opening scene..when he goes  'Again   and the subsequent dialogs  "... The change from angry rasp to husky whisper was well done..

To me Abhaas is darn good..he has that sing-song style of delivery , plus diction is very strong..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8Nareshkota--sumana13--sunflower52DiamondLifeSunoNa...--Anna--riti4u

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Ohh, I love yandamoori veerendranath..  Big smile

He writes more of English ideas into telugu I don't really like him much..

That is exactly why I like him..he manages to incorporate and localize the English ideas   without making it seem  far fetched..Smile

Ilike him to be more original than that.. but he is a good writer no doubt in that..

You forgot that he was a 80's writer ..when English, science was alien to most ppl.. His works were a window which offered a glimpse  into the advanced  technology  ..

In fact I came to know  much about under sea salvaging from one of his works !!Smile

somehow i can't take that.. but yes he brought revolutions into the writing..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--SunoNa...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index