Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 86)

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Riya thats true , he wnt be haddaLOL

but how will bitwa forget her in rain re, Gul said he will forget her in rain na and goes back then romance.. ek jeegthi jaagthi insan ko koi kaise forgettiya sakte hai LOL

So romance is monday han??

It could be a reference to earrlier scene...

Naresh, When has he forgotten her ?? 

Divzzyy , what's the scene ??
It was supposed to be something like Arnav lashes out at kushi, and then he forgets her in rain and goes back later remembers and runs back to kushi and then romance.

How will he lash her out now??D'oh if he lashes now, he will remain brahmachari forever and kushi will be kumari forever D'oh

After yesterday's scene no Kumari and no brahmachari..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--SunoNa...RiyaDuttatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashiii17

lol arnav ko toh majnu banana hi tha great efforts dear

Thank You,Rashiii Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--clarissajohn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged

but how will bitwa forget her in rain re, Gul said he will forget her in rain na and goes back then romance.. ek jeegthi jaagthi insan ko koi kaise forgettiya sakte hai LOL

It was supposed to be something like Arnav lashes out at kushi, and then he forgets her in rain and goes back later remembers and runs back to kushi and then romance.

How will he lash her out now??D'oh if he lashes now, he will remain brahmachari forever and kushi will be kumari forever D'oh

Bilkul Nah, dodno ready to fry/grill in the marital fire..Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--SunoNa...--Anna--RiyaDutta

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Zyada sympathize mat karo ZuWink

Bahut chaloo hain yeh log. I am telling you how the whole precap, promo are so cleverly designed,everyone gets worked up, starts bashing and these people will be laughing their heads off.

Shwethu...I agree they are equally chaloo...but yesterdays scenes are termed as rape scene in posts
and there was a poll saying long back also if for revenge ASR will rape kushi...all this is a insult to what the writers are portraying ...its beyond acceptable...just imagine the plight of the writer if what he portrays as soulful love story and you think its a horror/thriller show...thats whats happening...my sumpathies lie with the PH in thisTongue

Naresh: that I observed when he was angry he was calling her KKGLOL.

Hi LuckyHug

Heya Zu Hug,,

How can people can even think those scenes are Like a guy forcing a girl EmbarrassedShocked...

their are so many ways to express love ..this one is wild one..God people should move on yarr..

Mushu mushy love kab thak chalega..its the ASR style of Loving a girls,,

if really he kissed her in that scene ..she too will accept it..its a matter of secs ..HP nahi ayya tho..

you know in telugu their is a Novel writer yaddhana pudi sulochana rani..her novels are exactly potray the male characeter As ASR ,,and her novels are super duper hits at the time of 1960's..

so many situations she wrote that male will forcily kiss the his love in angry ..than only a girl cam feel the love of that guy..these people can evovle so many emotions at angry and passion Big smile

nice to remember yaddhanapudi garu.. Her novels are completely love stories with rich arrogant brat and a khushi type girls..
Heya Naresh  Hug Hug..

i am big Fan of sulochana rani garu Big smile..she wrote nearly 40 novels and i read every novel of her without miss LOL LOL..being a 20th century girl still i managed to read her every novel becouse of my mom..Tongue...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--RiyaDutta

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by --Anna--

The impression that is coming is : Waise he is pareshan because of Anjali - uske baad he is trying to woo her back also and the madame does not even react or feel anything.

BingoLOL.., My mum said the same thing, this is the only time she could hv provided him love and stayed by him but i guess she is still unsure about her love and has gone back to swami days being a brat. D'ohAs it is people are frustrated with kidnap track and still they continued nt to show kushis part of love?? They made kidnap track a CID track and again portrayed less of kushis love specially aftr his blood was found ..

Sathu the CVs have really depicted very less and caring scenes from kushi to arnav, the opposite is more. Her monologue is way too confusing, a better job could hv been done here.

if i was reading a novel then all explanation i understand, but when i watch it i dnt feel anything

Divzz yesterday i came to conclusion  about kushi ,Cv's trying to make  show Kushi Pulling ASR to an edge where he comeout of all hasitations and show his Love to her.

see when he tried to convence her  wilth aloo puri or saree she was not listening and trying to more ASR..

than he came with tea scene and in angry he tried to show his Love in his style no NK  no sweet romance ..than he  challange kushi in his style now Kushi knows when he come up with challange she to react it very well ..normal circumstance they won't open up LOL
Lucky its again all about Arnav's love na?? where is Kushis part of love bolo??
What i and Anna are saying is they are failing to show that even she loves him and cares for him unconditionally, we have always cribbed about one sided rabba ves if u remembers some time back atleast now its time to show her part of love na. we wanto see bth sides

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52--sumana13--vasiraju--Anna--tanthya

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Sab ki here pair friend na mine tou no 1. ;-( ;-(
shami u got red dupatta congo congo:-)

main yeha hoon  yeha hoon yeha hon yeha friend ban ne ke liye..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Supna9

amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Tnats thanks for the lovely analysis. You always bring out something new and lovable.
Anna you have written after a long gap but it is so good. Loved the pictures and your analysis .
Jhalak very well written post .
Arhi maniac once again a lovely post
Nia I am a fan of your writing just loved it.
Areeba very nicely written

Have just read the 1st page , yet to read other pages. I simply loved the episode. The passion , love , intensity , anger. Yohoo IPK back to pre-marriage days . ASR/Arnav what to say about him , just one thing that I love him . BS was excellent and there can be no other ASR then him. He lives, breathes this character .

Edited by amimus - 20 July 2012 at 3:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--Anna--SunoNa...

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Bilkul Nah, dodno ready to fry/grill in the marital fire..Big smile

bitiya toh kab se tyaar beti thi bitwa toh abhi abhi ready ho raha hein.. isiliye madam playing hard to get..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchikacdc--sumana13--SunoNa...--Anna--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index