Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 84)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by --Anna--

The impression that is coming is : Waise he is pareshan because of Anjali - uske baad he is trying to woo her back also and the madame does not even react or feel anything.

BingoLOL.., My mum said the same thing, this is the only time she could hv provided him love and stayed by him but i guess she is still unsure about her love and has gone back to swami days being a brat. D'ohAs it is people are frustrated with kidnap track and still they continued nt to show kushis part of love?? They made kidnap track a CID track and again portrayed less of kushis love specially aftr his blood was found ..

Sathu the CVs have really depicted very less and caring scenes from kushi to arnav, the opposite is more. Her monologue is way too confusing, a better job could hv been done here.

if i was reading a novel then all explanation i understand, but when i watch it i dnt feel anything

Yeh baat hai.. A working woman who is harried by household chores  will  not be  there picking subtle hints ..they need to show the  blink or wink but still inked ir ur heart will be Khushi's love kinda scenes ... They are failing here.. we  know Khushi feels for Payal, Bauji, Buaji  but  for Arnav, she  wants him to feel for her...that contrast is not being explained properly..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotageetmaanluvNina90vasiraju--Anna--

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by clarissajohn

whats up girls

okies me going to chennai for exam tomorrow evening

wish me good luck then

dunno whether i will come tomoroow

best of luck ..Shami dear .. 

congrats .. yeh laal rang kab tumhe chhodega Wink
Mera gham kab talak mera dil todega

Yeh lal rang kab mujhe chodega thats a favorite song ruby

thanks Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaredwine1

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Nareshkota

whats up girls

okies me going to chennai for exam tomorrow evening

wish me good luck then

dunno whether i will come tomoroow

All the best...for exam..

Thanks yar

Oye maa meri colour changedOuch

Shami, all the best for the exam!Thumbs Up

Congo for color change!Dancing
thanks nina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

The impression that is coming is : Waise he is pareshan because of Anjali - uske baad he is trying to woo her back also and the madame does not even react or feel anything.

BingoLOL.., My mum said the same thing, this is the only time she could hv provided him love and stayed by him but i guess she is still unsure about her love and has gone back to swami days being a brat. D'ohAs it is people are frustrated with kidnap track and still they continued nt to show kushis part of love?? They made kidnap track a CID track and again portrayed less of kushis love specially aftr his blood was found ..

Sathu the CVs have really depicted very less and caring scenes from kushi to arnav, the opposite is more. Her monologue is way too confusing, a better job could hv been done here.

if i was reading a novel then all explanation i understand, but when i watch it i dnt feel anything

Yeh baat hai.. A working woman who is harried by household chores  will  not be  there picking subtle hints ..they need to show the  blink or wink but still inked ir ur heart will be Khushi's love kinda scenes ... They are failing here.. we  know Khushi feels for Payal, Bauji, Buaji  but  for Arnav, she  wants him to feel for her...that contrast is not being explained properly..

the contrast is due to her past.. She wants the person whom she loves to be more vocal to him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasiraju

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Riya thats true , he wnt be haddaLOL

but how will bitwa forget her in rain re, Gul said he will forget her in rain na and goes back then romance.. ek jeegthi jaagthi insan ko koi kaise forgettiya sakte hai LOL

So romance is monday han??

It could be a reference to earrlier scene...

Naresh, When has he forgotten her ?? 

Divzzyy , what's the scene ??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--vasirajuclarissajohn--Anna--RiyaDutta

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by ranjitha

yaar Shyam cupping Khushi's face was justified by the same set of people... so its just that they are miffed with DB and she getting some extra space in 22 mins frame.. hence this senseless outburst...

Shyam did not do the same way as Arnav did , Shyam did in his own style .Director brought the difference and showed the contrast. 

I sometimes feel AK lacks a clear vision to get the right emotions/depth in understanding from  Womans POV (read female characters here ) His direction slips always onscreen .

Its too easy for him to connect internally with male characters and has a clear vision on how it should be framed and filmed but not the same with female characters.

Its just my pov and could me wrong.

Please  do share it  ... No issues here ...

You Know while talking about  the cupping of Anjali .. I  realized that we are seeing two styles of cupping prolly bec two entities were there..once , u saw a sister cupping, the other time u saw a mother cupping..

thank you and again I'm sorry here coz of difference in opinion.

Anjali and MOTHER? 

I have seen Chote considering Anjali as "Mother " but she was always sister to him.

If she was even a bit of mother onscreen towards chotte then her entire character sketch of anjali is wrong till date onscreen and even for tomorrow. (my pov , sorry No offense meant )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Arree she can do anything and I know it!  But she is the one who is also emotional and understands feelings and emotions - but when it comes to her emotions - I feel like killing myself for tolearting her with MY Arnav! LOL LOL

I dont want her to go and say anything to Arnav - let her give him attitude - but atleast justify it so that I can understand what is going on in that brains of her! It is so irritating and her monolgues just make everything even more confusing!

The problem is that they want to show her as self less but in that pursuit they are forgetting the other part of Khushi, that of an orphan who needs love, seeks it from Arnav and everytime  she thinks she is near to hm, he says or does something that pushes her back ...This factor is not being explained properly !!

Sathu the thing is I cannot connect with her "selfliess" part also! Her last monolgue was quite clear that she cannot smile when Anjali and Mami are unhappy - and it has nothing to do with Arnav. Then instead of working it out with him - she back lashes again! I fail to connect!

Now the rose scene and Arnav wishing her HBD - there should have been an acknowledgment or something. She could have picked the rose up when he left the room and smiled and blushed and next day could have been a bit relaxed! Atleast that would make us feel that she does acknowledge his love in his absence! But nahi!

Khushi needs to be near him and if not she needs to shown in his thoughts from time to time. Once she could think that he did so much for her - he is atleast trying - that would again have been enough! Now by trying to get him to do what she wants - she is trying to change him - and that should not happen right!?

Anna,

who  is the only person privy to her inner feelings?? who is the only person  infront of whom she has never hidden her feelings.. with whom does she use up all her pent up frustrations ..ARNAV !!... The case is same here , she is feeling guilty, frustrated, insecure ..she is   floundering  and  her punching bag is Arnav and she is making use of it..

The tears  were the acknowledgement ...The smile would have conveyed her triumph but the tears shows   how much she values his words...

She is not trying to change him, Anna, she is  trying to unchange him !!

Sathu u will make me understand and I will understand that! But I will tell you - I was off from here and I just watched the episode like everyone watches it and the audience does not connect. He said HBD and that was IT for everyone - and after that he reaction was totally uncalled for. The sympathies have to be with Khushi but at this juncture she only came out as an irritating character if nothing else.

The smile could have been done and it would necessarily not be a triumph smile! Okay this may sound like my Khayali pulao - but she could have just picked the flowers and with tears also just acknowledged the reciept of it once! That scene was good but it was so short for a normal viewer to understand the dynamics of Khushi's feelings!

I will again agree to the unchanging bit - but she is being way tooo stubborn about it! That is why I say the monlogues are missing and they disappoint because no one understands what she intends to do.

Aur tumhe pata hai probs kahan hai .. I had  mentioned  many times  before too !! Tongue

If I am right in thinking what you are thinking then most definitely that is one of the glaring problems LOL Wink

I know U would catch on !!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotavasiraju--sumana13--SunoNa...--Anna--

Rashiiiii17 Goldie
Rashiiiii17
Rashiiiii17

lol arnav ko toh majnu banana hi tha great efforts dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index