Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 82)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

whats up girls

okies me going to chennai for exam tomorrow evening

wish me good luck then

dunno whether i will come tomoroow

best of luck ..Shami dear .. 

congrats .. yeh laal rang kab tumhe chhodega Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Zyada sympathize mat karo ZuWink

Bahut chaloo hain yeh log. I am telling you how the whole precap, promo are so cleverly designed,everyone gets worked up, starts bashing and these people will be laughing their heads off.

Shwethu...I agree they are equally chaloo...but yesterdays scenes are termed as rape scene in posts
and there was a poll saying long back also if for revenge ASR will rape kushi...all this is a insult to what the writers are portraying ...its beyond acceptable...just imagine the plight of the writer if what he portrays as soulful love story and you think its a horror/thriller show...thats whats happening...my sumpathies lie with the PH in thisTongue

Naresh: that I observed when he was angry he was calling her KKGLOL.

Hi LuckyHug

Heya Zu Hug,,

How can people can even think those scenes are Like a guy forcing a girl EmbarrassedShocked...

their are so many ways to express love ..this one is wild one..God people should move on yarr..

Mushu mushy love kab thak chalega..its the ASR style of Loving a girl,,

if really he kissed her in that scene ..she too will accept it..its a matter of secs ..HP nahi ayya tho..

you know in telugu their is a Novel writer yaddhana pudi sulochana rani..her novels are exactly potray the male characeter As ASR ,,and her novels are super duper hits at the time of 1960's..

so many situations she wrote that male will forcily kiss the his love in angry ..than only a girl cam feel the love of that guy..these people can evovle so many emotions at angry and passion Big smile

Edited by vasiraju - 20 July 2012 at 3:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaRiyaDuttatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by tanthya

Arree she can do anything and I know it!  But she is the one who is also emotional and understands feelings and emotions - but when it comes to her emotions - I feel like killing myself for tolearting her with MY Arnav! LOL LOL

I dont want her to go and say anything to Arnav - let her give him attitude - but atleast justify it so that I can understand what is going on in that brains of her! It is so irritating and her monolgues just make everything even more confusing!

The problem is that they want to show her as self less but in that pursuit they are forgetting the other part of Khushi, that of an orphan who needs love, seeks it from Arnav and everytime  she thinks she is near to hm, he says or does something that pushes her back ...This factor is not being explained properly !!

Sathu the thing is I cannot connect with her "selfliess" part also! Her last monolgue was quite clear that she cannot smile when Anjali and Mami are unhappy - and it has nothing to do with Arnav. Then instead of working it out with him - she back lashes again! I fail to connect!

Now the rose scene and Arnav wishing her HBD - there should have been an acknowledgment or something. She could have picked the rose up when he left the room and smiled and blushed and next day could have been a bit relaxed! Atleast that would make us feel that she does acknowledge his love in his absence! But nahi!

Khushi needs to be near him and if not she needs to shown in his thoughts from time to time. Once she could think that he did so much for her - he is atleast trying - that would again have been enough! Now by trying to get him to do what she wants - she is trying to change him - and that should not happen right!?

Anna,

who  is the only person privy to her inner feelings?? who is the only person  infront of whom she has never hidden her feelings.. with whom does she use up all her pent up frustrations ..ARNAV !!... The case is same here , she is feeling guilty, frustrated, insecure ..she is   floundering  and  her punching bag is Arnav and she is making use of it..

The tears  were the acknowledgement ...The smile would have conveyed her triumph but the tears shows   how much she values his words...

She is not trying to change him, Anna, she is  trying to unchange him !!

Sathu u will make me understand and I will understand that! But I will tell you - I was off from here and I just watched the episode like everyone watches it and the audience does not connect. He said HBD and that was IT for everyone - and after that he reaction was totally uncalled for. The sympathies have to be with Khushi but at this juncture she only came out as an irritating character if nothing else.

The smile could have been done and it would necessarily not be a triumph smile! Okay this may sound like my Khayali pulao - but she could have just picked the flowers and with tears also just acknowledged the reciept of it once! That scene was good but it was so short for a normal viewer to understand the dynamics of Khushi's feelings!

I will again agree to the unchanging bit - but she is being way tooo stubborn about it! That is why I say the monlogues are missing and they disappoint because no one understands what she intends to do.

The impression that is coming is : Waise he is pareshan because of Anjali - uske baad he is trying to woo her back also and the madame does not even react or feel anything.

Aur tumhe pata hai probs kahan hai .. I had  mentioned  many times  before too !! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--Anna--SunoNa...clarissajohn

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Nareshkota

yesterday's episode totally brought back all the passion of ASR and Kushi neglecting all that..

So they brought  back the sangeet track just to say that they are planning a big fat wedding. Loved it..

All the analyses great job...

Nani and mami both are at logger heads in believing the reason behind not telling the whole truth before.. Mami when you know Arnav also did the same what are you going to do?

Akash and payal both of them are solving their rift again with the help of Kushi.. I was a bit surprised when Akash was angry at Kushi's suggestion but he is not against her telling the truth and the reason behind hiding it.. BRAVO TWO FACE...

I won't write on Arhi scenes...

A SMALL INSIGHT..

Shyam babu is returning in August..

sorry for small post.. thank u for reading..

Bingo .,.. 

Ok i feel a lot of the people are misconstruing akash .. hmm interesting .. 

Bingo .. u have captured mami right .. she is angry for the right reason .. again a lot of people have not understood that .. hmm AK needs to do more scene on this 

Whenever I see Akash I bash him.. that's my weakness  AK needs time and drawing board...

Ok if u want an honest opinion . the execution from actor front is not right .. he is not able to tell u what he shud be .. so somewhere arshad is erring .. 
now his is the most clear cut role ... his is proper evolution if u see from script POV .. but unable to communicate to audience .. 
he does not want a go getter wife ... but audience has misconstrued that for some reason

Man the actor who potrays the role doesn't have much understanding of his character in my opinion..

Arshad is more lenient i believe as he is more concentrating on finishing the shooting and airing the epi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Riya thats true , he wnt be haddaLOL

but how will bitwa forget her in rain re, Gul said he will forget her in rain na and goes back then romance.. ek jeegthi jaagthi insan ko koi kaise forgettiya sakte hai LOL

So romance is monday han??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuRiyaDutta

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Jo na mil saka wahi bewafa
ye bari ajeeb si baat hai
jo chala gaya mujhe chor kr
wahi aj tak mere sath hai ;-(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaredwine1clarissajohn

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Helloo.. Good Afternoon...

Weekend started finally...Dancing

It was not abt  red rose alone, the way scenes was directed was very bad technically.there was no change in expression towards chote , the same romantic "hamre liye " continued for both the person (shyam and arnav ) . that was directors flaw.

Also if you notice , director must  be more careful when he shows arnav and anj scenes , AK is doing the exact similar experiment which went with arnav -lavanya, arnav- khushi now arnav - anjali, thats it.it was director flaw completely. Even yesterday, there was a flaw.Anji cupped arnavs face extactly (positioning of hands) like khushi cupped his face in holi, watch again and also watch the earlier epi how Anj had to cup his face then, note the difference. I dont know whether AK is doing it on purpose or its lack of new vision in him.

We knew the characters and their relationship  but when we watch it on screen , does not similar scenes flash in front you ? Director must have clear vision when he wants the similar scenes to be enacted.

You have a point there AshHug, My question is if that same scene was with Akash and Anjali would the reactions be the same.

Yes I agree the cupping of the face, wasn't it one hand only, pata nahin didn't notice properly, guess I dont do should be consciously different.

I guess in some scenes it is glaringly obvious and in some you are too caught up in the scene to notice

I wish one such scene between Akash and Anjali was there. If I go by my memeory they have not shown even during their rakhi scene so I cant comment on those which is not shown onscreen .

Exactly, she used cup with one hand slightly tilted either side most often on his chin .(not cheeks)

My memory is too good LOLand moreover i'm interested in technical aspect always Tonguemore then comes story followed by characters .  God has blessed me with excellent memory  and when i watch the show similar scenes just flashes.I am also good with visions which is easy  in storing info in memory.

Nareshkotatanthya

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by clarissajohn

whats up girls

okies me going to chennai for exam tomorrow evening

wish me good luck then

dunno whether i will come tomoroow

Assalam o Alaikum, Ramzan Mubarak.
InshaALLAH shami Allah ll help u in ur exam n u ll be successful with good marks. Aameen

Waalikum salam

Ameen for ur dua

Not that confident coz that fever has affected my entire plan and after the fever attack, my body is very weak so was not able to do study good. But okies will try to write well. InshaAllah Big smile

NareshkotaSupna9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index