Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 81)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

whats up girls

okies me going to chennai for exam tomorrow evening

wish me good luck then

dunno whether i will come tomoroow

Shamii,

All the Best !! Thumbs Up..

Rock the Exam  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--Anna--clarissajohn

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Zu: Which is why I don;t lose my cool with writers ...that muchLOL

Okay peeps, got go nowHug

Have a lovely friday episode tonite.

Sathu, time milay toh pm karnaHug

me too no bashing Cvs too hardWink

Bye gals...me too leaving...see yu all next timeHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaredwine1vasiraju--Anna--RiyaDuttaclarissajohn

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged

whats up girls

wish me good luck then

Assalam o Alaikum, Ramzan Mubarak.
InshaALLAH shami Allah ll help u in ur exam n u ll be successful with good marks. Aameen

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaredwine1--Anna--clarissajohn

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by redwine1

yesterday's episode totally brought back all the passion of ASR and Kushi neglecting all that..

So they brought  back the sangeet track just to say that they are planning a big fat wedding. Loved it..

All the analyses great job...

Nani and mami both are at logger heads in believing the reason behind not telling the whole truth before.. Mami when you know Arnav also did the same what are you going to do?

Akash and payal both of them are solving their rift again with the help of Kushi.. I was a bit surprised when Akash was angry at Kushi's suggestion but he is not against her telling the truth and the reason behind hiding it.. BRAVO TWO FACE...

I won't write on Arhi scenes...

A SMALL INSIGHT..

Shyam babu is returning in August..

sorry for small post.. thank u for reading..

Bingo .,.. 

Ok i feel a lot of the people are misconstruing akash .. hmm interesting .. 

Bingo .. u have captured mami right .. she is angry for the right reason .. again a lot of people have not understood that .. hmm AK needs to do more scene on this 

Whenever I see Akash I bash him.. that's my weakness  AK needs time and drawing board...

Ok if u want an honest opinion . the execution from actor front is not right .. he is not able to tell u what he shud be .. so somewhere arshad is erring .. 
now his is the most clear cut role ... his is proper evolution if u see from script POV .. but unable to communicate to audience .. 
he does not want a go getter wife ... but audience has misconstrued that for some reason

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

whats up girls

wish me good luck then

Shamii,

All the Best !! Thumbs Up..

Rock the Exam  

Thanks sathu it means a lot

Ashirwad do Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by -sylph-

Hey LuckyHug

The mysterious shadow guy being Arnav is so expected, i want kuch thadka , why nt that be Shyam??Confused   

and why power batti went gul only in RM

because Planned and conceived by ASR with the help of NK..

My guess goes the same way too! Tongue Its all a plan to get Khushi scared and into Arnav's arms! But it could back fire also you know! Wink

Yeah she would say you planned all this So i am not going to fgive you my Pati status.. but she had already given that status in front of others to him..

Back from my lunch rendezvous ...

Btw. Wasn't there a spoiler a week back which said that Arnav will leave Khushi in anger in the rain and then once his gussa comes down he will rush back to get her... will it play out the same way today or will it be another surprise (hopefully pleasant)?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasiraju--Anna--clarissajohn

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

The impression that is coming is : Waise he is pareshan because of Anjali - uske baad he is trying to woo her back also and the madame does not even react or feel anything.

BingoLOL.., My mum said the same thing, this is the only time she could hv provided him love and stayed by him but i guess she is still unsure about her love and has gone back to swami days being a brat. D'ohAs it is people are frustrated with kidnap track and still they continued nt to show kushis part of love?? They made kidnap track a CID track and again portrayed less of kushis love specially aftr his blood was found ..

Sathu the CVs have really depicted very less and caring scenes from kushi to arnav, the opposite is more. Her monologue is way too confusing, a better job could hv been done here.

if i was reading a novel then all explanation i understand, but when i watch it i dnt feel anything

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuclarissajohn--Anna--tanthya

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Honestly, No. I have never found it odd.

I mean I saw the whole red roses post.

Explain to me one thing.

Don't people give a married couple red roses bouqet on weddings
OR chief guest or politicians are frequently given Red roses bouquets.

Does that mean the person who is giving it to them wants to sleep with them or something?

Ab someone likes Red roses so what are you going to do?

Give them a bouquet of white roses and some fabric colors and say I cant give you red roses lest you misunderstand, I have given Red color fabric paint, Tum khud hi Red paint karoStern Smile

Hoila Swetha...How are youHug
I was catching up on the redux saw this one ...

Even i read that red roses post. Ignore the replies in that post it can be frivolous. Leave it. But I guess the post is not about the red roses. Its about the emotional shift of anjali from shyam to Arnav. When she receives the flowers she assumes that its from shyam and then the next second anjali thinks that its from Arnav. And the TM is wondering how a romantic feeling can suddenly shift to a brotherly feeling. That was the context of the post.

Personally I liked that scene because it showed how close arnav and shyam stand in anjali's eyes as an emotional support.

If you like Freudian theories and if you can sans the sexual angle from the context, may be you will love that angle. It can explains the entire anji track. How Anjali sees a father figure in arnav and how khushi is triggering the insecurities.

Edit:-
Touching is anji's birth habit...So i do not think its worth a discussion. I see it as a character trait. Not something out of the ordinary

Edited by sree07 - 20 July 2012 at 3:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1RiyaDuttaclarissajohn--Anna--tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index