Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 80)

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by vasiraju

OMG OMG ajj Din bahut acha hai LOL..

i can  see Radi maha radi Dicussing..

Anna,Ranju ,Divzz,Swethu,Riya  God i m loving this..

Heya everyone around here ,may bachi agayee Embarrassed..can i get some place in between you people LOL...

Anna i love you girl LOL...Lovely commenet on Kushi fan club against anji..

yep if they cry for Kushi forced marriage..than they have feel for anjali where her life is at stalke suddenly every thing changed in her life..than why can;t they sympathy for anjali ..

kushi herself is showing sympathy and love for anajli tho inkho kya hai Confused

Don't ask, Dhakka maarkar Ghus jaaROFL
ROFL ROFL ROFL ok i am comning with full force LOL...kissi ko tho lagi nahi LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotazooni.blueRiyaDuttaclarissajohn

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Originally posted by Nareshkota

yesterday's episode totally brought back all the passion of ASR and Kushi neglecting all that..

So they brought  back the sangeet track just to say that they are planning a big fat wedding. Loved it..

All the analyses great job...

Nani and mami both are at logger heads in believing the reason behind not telling the whole truth before.. Mami when you know Arnav also did the same what are you going to do?

Akash and payal both of them are solving their rift again with the help of Kushi.. I was a bit surprised when Akash was angry at Kushi's suggestion but he is not against her telling the truth and the reason behind hiding it.. BRAVO TWO FACE...

I won't write on Arhi scenes...

A SMALL INSIGHT..

Shyam babu is returning in August..

sorry for small post.. thank u for reading..

Bingo .,.. 

Ok i feel a lot of the people are misconstruing akash .. hmm interesting .. 

Bingo .. u have captured mami right .. she is angry for the right reason .. again a lot of people have not understood that .. hmm AK needs to do more scene on this 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotazooni.blueRiyaDutta

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by clarissajohn

whats up girls

okies me going to chennai for exam tomorrow evening

wish me good luck then

dunno whether i will come tomoroow

All the best...for exam..

RiyaDuttaclarissajohntanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by --Anna--

Arree she can do anything and I know it!  But she is the one who is also emotional and understands feelings and emotions - but when it comes to her emotions - I feel like killing myself for tolearting her with MY Arnav! LOL LOL

I dont want her to go and say anything to Arnav - let her give him attitude - but atleast justify it so that I can understand what is going on in that brains of her! It is so irritating and her monolgues just make everything even more confusing!

The problem is that they want to show her as self less but in that pursuit they are forgetting the other part of Khushi, that of an orphan who needs love, seeks it from Arnav and everytime  she thinks she is near to hm, he says or does something that pushes her back ...This factor is not being explained properly !!

Sathu the thing is I cannot connect with her "selfliess" part also! Her last monolgue was quite clear that she cannot smile when Anjali and Mami are unhappy - and it has nothing to do with Arnav. Then instead of working it out with him - she back lashes again! I fail to connect!

Now the rose scene and Arnav wishing her HBD - there should have been an acknowledgment or something. She could have picked the rose up when he left the room and smiled and blushed and next day could have been a bit relaxed! Atleast that would make us feel that she does acknowledge his love in his absence! But nahi!

Khushi needs to be near him and if not she needs to shown in his thoughts from time to time. Once she could think that he did so much for her - he is atleast trying - that would again have been enough! Now by trying to get him to do what she wants - she is trying to change him - and that should not happen right!?

Anna,

who  is the only person privy to her inner feelings?? who is the only person  infront of whom she has never hidden her feelings.. with whom does she use up all her pent up frustrations ..ARNAV !!... The case is same here , she is feeling guilty, frustrated, insecure ..she is   floundering  and  her punching bag is Arnav and she is making use of it..

The tears  were the acknowledgement ...The smile would have conveyed her triumph but the tears shows   how much she values his words...

She is not trying to change him, Anna, she is  trying to unchange him !!

Sathu u will make me understand and I will understand that! But I will tell you - I was off from here and I just watched the episode like everyone watches it and the audience does not connect. He said HBD and that was IT for everyone - and after that he reaction was totally uncalled for. The sympathies have to be with Khushi but at this juncture she only came out as an irritating character if nothing else.

The smile could have been done and it would necessarily not be a triumph smile! Okay this may sound like my Khayali pulao - but she could have just picked the flowers and with tears also just acknowledged the reciept of it once! That scene was good but it was so short for a normal viewer to understand the dynamics of Khushi's feelings!

I will again agree to the unchanging bit - but she is being way tooo stubborn about it! That is why I say the monlogues are missing and they disappoint because no one understands what she intends to do.

The impression that is coming is : Waise he is pareshan because of Anjali - uske baad he is trying to woo her back also and the madame does not even react or feel anything.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluNareshkotavasirajuzooni.blueRiyaDuttaSunoNa...tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

My kostien pleej

Even though Arnav says all have gone to  prayer, we don't see NK ?? where is NK bhai ??  && Pleej it is not Naresh Kota Bhai Tongue

So the mystery shadow guy can be NK na??D'oh

And Sathu i posted a deal ya no deal question to ya and aapne use andheka kardiya?? dar gayi kya that u wud loose ??LOL

And im loving it how no SBS, spoilers or nthng is sown bout current track. Big smile

What Q re ?..

Sirf win win hi hoga, meri jaanWinkWink

NareshkotaRiyaDuttaclarissajohn

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

yesterday's episode totally brought back all the passion of ASR and Kushi neglecting all that..

So they brought  back the sangeet track just to say that they are planning a big fat wedding. Loved it..

All the analyses great job...

Nani and mami both are at logger heads in believing the reason behind not telling the whole truth before.. Mami when you know Arnav also did the same what are you going to do?

Akash and payal both of them are solving their rift again with the help of Kushi.. I was a bit surprised when Akash was angry at Kushi's suggestion but he is not against her telling the truth and the reason behind hiding it.. BRAVO TWO FACE...

I won't write on Arhi scenes...

A SMALL INSIGHT..

Shyam babu is returning in August..

sorry for small post.. thank u for reading..

Bingo .,.. 

Ok i feel a lot of the people are misconstruing akash .. hmm interesting .. 

Bingo .. u have captured mami right .. she is angry for the right reason .. again a lot of people have not understood that .. hmm AK needs to do more scene on this 

Whenever I see Akash I bash him.. that's my weakness  AK needs time and drawing board...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueredwine1

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Hey LuckyHug

The mysterious shadow guy being Arnav is so expected, i want kuch thadka , why nt that be Shyam??Confused   

and why power batti went gul only in RM

because Planned and conceived by ASR with the help of NK..
Oh no so they still have a kabab mein hadda NK at home??Sleepy

kabab baad mein hoga pehle haddiyon ko toh nikale..

i second that...when they are fighting koi aas paas nahin..but as soon as they get intimate koi na koi aa dhamakta hainD'oh

If this is not poor timing then wat is LOLLOLLOLLOL

Nareshkotavasirajuzooni.blueSunoNa...

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by clarissajohn

whats up girls

okies me going to chennai for exam tomorrow evening

wish me good luck then

dunno whether i will come tomoroow

All the best...for exam..

Thanks yar

Oye maa meri colour changedOuch

NareshkotaNina90zooni.bluetanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index