Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 78)

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by -sylph-

Hey LuckyHug

The mysterious shadow guy being Arnav is so expected, i want kuch thadka , why nt that be Shyam??Confused   

and why power batti went gul only in RM

because Planned and conceived by ASR with the help of NK..

My guess goes the same way too! Tongue Its all a plan to get Khushi scared and into Arnav's arms! But it could back fire also you know! Wink
So that i can blow fuse again Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaShwetha!--Anna--

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

NareshkotaRiyaDuttatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ranjitha

SathuHug

I can bet on anything Khushi bhi itna ni pata hoga
yes actually this must be the reason.. she wants a confirmation about this... kabhi pyaar jata tha hain toh kabhi he talks about contract... so may she wants him to verbalise his feelings...
This could have been shown in a better way... you are here to make me understand, but what about the normal TRP audience???

I really hope today's HUG will put an end to all her confusions and we get see romance chipkawod on her face!!!

one more doubt... do you think they will throw out a promo before rain sequence???

The problem is the execution! I dont know but what Sathu said is also right! These can be Khushi's feelings but the problem is that none of us are able to understand these feelings! At this very moment - strong monologues - and her hidden love for Arnav - these things would let the audience understand what she is feeling - however here we end up feeling and seeing more of Arnav's feelings and his emotions and love that from Khushi;s side I feel that there is NO love. Its because I know the story I know she loves him - otherwise nopes - she does not make me go awww with her love for Arnav ever! Smile 

obviously this is to say I am back from an awesome lunch!! Wink

I too had an awesome lunch and MANGO Embarrassed

yaar you make a vm of all these scenes and see.. what will you understand? no matter how confused the character is atleast audience should have a clear idea.. se even when ASR was not sure of he loving Khushi, we were...
that never happens with Khushi... khud bhi confused hain aur hume bhi conphoose kar deti hain !!!

No wonder people think Arnav should be jailed for forcing Khushi LOL

Exactly!! They need to focus on Khushi too! True she can do anything think she wants and things like that - but that should not stop from showing her part of the love!! And what is necessary is that good convos with NK or monlogues would do the trick! The thing is that Arnav does get chances to show his love - he is written that way (plus BS portrays them superbly well) - but Khushi is not even written that way!

People are supposed to understand Khushi now - and her reasons - but all we do is find her irritating and nothing else. Seriously when she was giving Akash a lecture - I wanted to scream at her - Go woman first save your marriage and then try saving someone else's! LOL LOL

exactly... I have hardly seen her part of love

Kidnap track had a fantastic opportunity to showcase that... but it was wasted on CID-CID game...

Now too they have a sooper awesome opportunity and I see nothing but her miffed expressions and her new found laundry business... how am I even supposed to understand her???

'Khushi can do anything'.. this is what GH had once said..but it should at least be clear enuf for the audience to understand !!!

Arree she can do anything and I know it!  But she is the one who is also emotional and understands feelings and emotions - but when it comes to her emotions - I feel like killing myself for tolearting her with MY Arnav! LOL LOL

I dont want her to go and say anything to Arnav - let her give him attitude - but atleast justify it so that I can understand what is going on in that brains of her! It is so irritating and her monolgues just make everything even more confusing!

The problem is that they want to show her as self less but in that pursuit they are forgetting the other part of Khushi, that of an orphan who needs love, seeks it from Arnav and everytime  she thinks she is near to hm, he says or does something that pushes her back ...This factor is not being explained properly !!

Sathu the thing is I cannot connect with her "selfliess" part also! Her last monolgue was quite clear that she cannot smile when Anjali and Mami are unhappy - and it has nothing to do with Arnav. Then instead of working it out with him - she back lashes again! I fail to connect!

Now the rose scene and Arnav wishing her HBD - there should have been an acknowledgment or something. She could have picked the rose up when he left the room and smiled and blushed and next day could have been a bit relaxed! Atleast that would make us feel that she does acknowledge his love in his absence! But nahi!

Khushi needs to be near him and if not she needs to shown in his thoughts from time to time. Once she could think that he did so much for her - he is atleast trying - that would again have been enough! Now by trying to get him to do what she wants - she is trying to change him - and that should not happen right!?

Anna,

who  is the only person privy to her inner feelings?? who is the only person  infront of whom she has never hidden her feelings.. with whom does she use up all her pent up frustrations ..ARNAV !!... The case is same here , she is feeling guilty, frustrated, insecure ..she is   floundering  and  her punching bag is Arnav and she is making use of it..

The tears  were the acknowledgement ...The smile would have conveyed her triumph but the tears shows   how much she values his words...

She is not trying to change him, Anna, she is  trying to unchange him !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prabhatageetmaanluvzooni.blueRiyaDuttaShwetha!

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Hey LuckyHug

The mysterious shadow guy being Arnav is so expected, i want kuch thadka , why nt that be Shyam??Confused   

My guess goes the same way too! Tongue Its all a plan to get Khushi scared and into Arnav's arms! But it could back fire also you know! Wink
So that i can blow fuse again Angry

LOL LOL I know! And check your inbox! Wink

Nareshkotazooni.blueShwetha!

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Hey LuckyHug

hey naresh have u written u r bit today .. ?? kaun se page pe ?

hey redwine i have written it.. a small one..

here is the link http://www.india-forums.com/RTE_popup_preview.asp?ID=1343638945857

if that link does not work on Page 57...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyaDutta

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Hey LuckyHug

Oh no so they still have a kabab mein hadda NK at home??Sleepy

kabab baad mein hoga pehle haddiyon ko toh nikale..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!RiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Hey LuckyHug

Oh no so they still have a kabab mein hadda NK at home??Sleepy
Hi Divya...
no re I dont think he will be the hadda...he will leave them in privacy...dont u remember he thinks these two need some good love lessons especially ASR!!!WinkLOL

NareshkotaShwetha!SunoNa...

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90ZuzanavasirajuRiyaDutta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index