Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 72)

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Sathu meri jaan Hug Hug...

i felt i read a MB novel scene at your post Big smileTongue..beautifully explained the tea and coffee scene of Arhi.

Nand kishore broad casting service ROFL ROFL...loved it LOL...Finally ASR is also a good student Wink..

i felt this is opposite to Diwali kiss scene ..Their kushi really accepting his love and ASR was not ready..Today he wants to expresses to her  in everyway possible but she is not ready to accept Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotageetmaanluvZuzanaShwetha!--Anna--SunoNa...RiyaDuttatanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by --Anna--

SathuHug

I can bet on anything Khushi bhi itna ni pata hoga
yes actually this must be the reason.. she wants a confirmation about this... kabhi pyaar jata tha hain toh kabhi he talks about contract... so may she wants him to verbalise his feelings...
This could have been shown in a better way... you are here to make me understand, but what about the normal TRP audience???

I really hope today's HUG will put an end to all her confusions and we get see romance chipkawod on her face!!!

one more doubt... do you think they will throw out a promo before rain sequence???

The problem is the execution! I dont know but what Sathu said is also right! These can be Khushi's feelings but the problem is that none of us are able to understand these feelings! At this very moment - strong monologues - and her hidden love for Arnav - these things would let the audience understand what she is feeling - however here we end up feeling and seeing more of Arnav's feelings and his emotions and love that from Khushi;s side I feel that there is NO love. Its because I know the story I know she loves him - otherwise nopes - she does not make me go awww with her love for Arnav ever! Smile 

obviously this is to say I am back from an awesome lunch!! Wink

I too had an awesome lunch and MANGO Embarrassed

yaar you make a vm of all these scenes and see.. what will you understand? no matter how confused the character is atleast audience should have a clear idea.. se even when ASR was not sure of he loving Khushi, we were...
that never happens with Khushi... khud bhi confused hain aur hume bhi conphoose kar deti hain !!!

No wonder people think Arnav should be jailed for forcing Khushi LOLLOLLOLLOL

Exactly!! They need to focus on Khushi too! True she can do anything think she wants and things like that - but that should not stop from showing her part of the love!! And what is necessary is that good convos with NK or monlogues would do the trick! The thing is that Arnav does get chances to show his love - he is written that way (plus BS portrays them superbly well) - but Khushi is not even written that way!

People are supposed to understand Khushi now - and her reasons - but all we do is find her irritating and nothing else. Seriously when she was giving Akash a lecture - I wanted to scream at her - Go woman first save your marriage and then try saving someone else's! LOL LOL

exactly... I have hardly seen her part of love

Kidnap track had a fantastic opportunity to showcase that... but it was wasted on CID-CID game...

Now too they have a sooper awesome opportunity and I see nothing but her miffed expressions and her new found laundry business... how am I even supposed to understand her???

'Khushi can do anything'.. this is what GH had once said..but it should at least be clear enuf for the audience to understand !!!

Arree she can do anything and I know it!  But she is the one who is also emotional and understands feelings and emotions - but when it comes to her emotions - I feel like killing myself for tolearting her with MY Arnav! LOL LOL

I dont want her to go and say anything to Arnav - let her give him attitude - but atleast justify it so that I can understand what is going on in that brains of her! It is so irritating and her monolgues just make everything even more confusing!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90RiyaDuttaSunoNa...Shwetha!tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Okay does anyone else here feel Anjali cupping Arnav face is incestuous?? I was shocked to read few takes yest. why so much venom on DB .. They hv concluded that her touching him always is a the negotiation she has made. Dead

Honestly, No. I have never found it odd.

I mean I saw the whole red roses post.

Explain to me one thing.

Don't people give a married couple red roses bouqet on weddings
OR chief guest or politicians are frequently given Red roses bouquets.

Does that mean the person who is giving it to them wants to sleep with them or something?

Ab someone likes Red roses so what are you going to do?

Give them a bouquet of white roses and some fabric colors and say I cant give you red roses lest you misunderstand, I have given Red color fabric paint, Tum khud hi Red paint karoStern Smile

awesome Shweths Clap beautifully said.

Do u remember that scorpion dance epi, Shyam gives Kushi red roses in front of Anjali .
And Anjali doesnt mind it. Anjali has been the one who many times tried to sort out issues between kushi and arnav. Yes probably few might nt like her clingy behavior but naming it as incestuous relationship baffles me and also saying that this could be the reason Shyam had issues with Arnav and anjali, i was beyond shocked when i read it.

Some headas have holes in the place of eyes.. So for them everything is from that hole only...

I sympathize with them..

Bilkul Guntur Mirchi Punch !!LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaShwetha!--Anna--RiyaDuttaSunoNa...

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zooni.blue

lovely analysis tants...

it was a great epi indeed ...

Thanks , Zooni Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaShwetha!

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

yes people had written that ASR forced her and all... there was another post on Arnav and Anjali... these two posts are the worst possible posts I have ever come across in my life !!

*head desk*

He was flirting with his wife, OMG. duhhh

Okay have this theory:

The moment I heard him say that I swear my first thought hopefully someone sees that HE WAS Flirting with her and I hope no one gets hyper about  it. Looks like I was right.

You know my theory certain things are deliberately done by the writers and after the epi airs they log in to IF and with their cup of coffee and go SUCKERSSS!!

When a guy did not force himself on her when he hated her, why would he do that when he is in love with her

*head desk*

Shwetha Hi again...BTW I said u hi long backEmbarrassedLOL

Well I loved it yday...coz i was waiting for this...this is how ASR is and I wanted this badly!!!!

Khushi even if defiant, this trait of ASR affects her badly...and it brings out the sprited Khushi that ASR loves the most!!!!Embarrassed

Logo ko TIL ka TAAD banaana bandh karna chahiye!!!!Ouch

Tu bhi supna ki tarah shuruLOL I too said HI somewhere I AM 5 pages behind the discussion, cant give you the link beyLOL

You know I am sooo glad we are getting ASR IN LOVE and not Arnav in LOVEBig smile

LOlsss Supna's trick works with 100%v resultWinkLOL so thought to give it a try!!!LOL

Yaar pages and discussions are running at Ferrari ki sawari speedLOL

Kaash koi mil jaata who would have carried me across the postsEmbarrassedLOL

Yaar both ASR and Arnav in love but its ASR who is dueling with Khushi!!!!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZuzanaShwetha!--Anna--

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90Zuzanazooni.blueRiyaDuttaSunoNa...tanthya

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Okay does anyone else here feel Anjali cupping Arnav face is incestuous?? I was shocked to read few takes yest. why so much venom on DB .. They hv concluded that her touching him always is a the negotiation she has made. Dead

Honestly, No. I have never found it odd.

I mean I saw the whole red roses post.

Explain to me one thing.

Don't people give a married couple red roses bouqet on weddings
OR chief guest or politicians are frequently given Red roses bouquets.

Does that mean the person who is giving it to them wants to sleep with them or something?

Ab someone likes Red roses so what are you going to do?

Give them a bouquet of white roses and some fabric colors and say I cant give you red roses lest you misunderstand, I have given Red color fabric paint, Tum khud hi Red paint karoStern Smile

Helloo.. Good Afternoon...

Weekend started finally...Dancing

It was not abt  red rose alone, the way scenes was directed was very bad technically.there was no change in expression towards chote , the same romantic "hamre liye " continued for both the person (shyam and arnav ) . that was directors flaw.

Also if you notice , director must  be more careful when he shows arnav and anj scenes , AK is doing the exact similar experiment which went with arnav -lavanya, arnav- khushi now arnav - anjali, thats it.it was director flaw completely. Even yesterday, there was a flaw.Anji cupped arnavs face extactly (positioning of hands) like khushi cupped his face in holi, watch again and also watch the earlier epi how Anj had to cup his face then, note the difference. I dont know whether AK is doing it on purpose or its lack of new vision in him.

We knew the characters and their relationship  but when we watch it on screen , does not similar scenes flash in front you ? Director must have clear vision when he wants the similar scenes to be enacted.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotageetmaanluvRiyaDuttaShwetha!--Anna--tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZuzanazooni.blueRiyaDuttatanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index