Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 71)

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZuzana--Anna--RiyaDutta

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Okay does anyone else here feel Anjali cupping Arnav face is incestuous?? I was shocked to read few takes yest. why so much venom on DB .. They hv concluded that her touching him always is a the negotiation she has made. Dead

Honestly, No. I have never found it odd.

I mean I saw the whole red roses post.

Explain to me one thing.

Don't people give a married couple red roses bouqet on weddings
OR chief guest or politicians are frequently given Red roses bouquets.

Does that mean the person who is giving it to them wants to sleep with them or something?

Ab someone likes Red roses so what are you going to do?

Give them a bouquet of white roses and some fabric colors and say I cant give you red roses lest you misunderstand, I have given Red color fabric paint, Tum khud hi Red paint karoStern Smile

awesome Shweths Clap beautifully said.

Do u remember that scorpion dance epi, Shyam gives Kushi red roses in front of Anjali .
And Anjali doesnt mind it. Anjali has been the one who many times tried to sort out issues between kushi and arnav. Yes probably few might nt like her clingy behavior but naming it as incestuous relationship baffles me and also saying that this could be the reason Shyam had issues with Arnav and anjali, i was beyond shocked when i read it.

Best way is to IGNORE! Fandom is pissed that DB is getting importance and nothing else and as of now they are taking it out on the character.

More so I keep thinking that when Khushi was forced into marriage - these ladies wanted to feel for her and cry with her - but why when it comes to Anjali she is being ridiculed and blamed!? When Khushi could be understood why cannot Anjali be understood!? What sort of woman club are they running then? Sleepy 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaranjithaShwetha!SunoNa...tanthya

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Originally posted by Supna9

ZZZUUU HIII !!!!!!!!

Hi BabyHug...kya haal hai?

waise I am liking ur font colourBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaShwetha!

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Hey people

me going offline now

Had a sooper awesome discussion today... loved all views and analysisHugHugHugHug

@Sathu: take a bow again ... for understanding Khushi LOLLOL

@ALL: See you all tomorrow.. hope we get a good episode today Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90Shwetha!--Anna--tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by ranjitha

yes people had written that ASR forced her and all... there was another post on Arnav and Anjali... these two posts are the worst possible posts I have ever come across in my life !!

*head desk*

He was flirting with his wife, OMG. duhhh

Okay have this theory:

The moment I heard him say that I swear my first thought hopefully someone sees that HE WAS Flirting with her and I hope no one gets hyper about  it. Looks like I was right.

You know my theory certain things are deliberately done by the writers and after the epi airs they log in to IF and with their cup of coffee and go SUCKERSSS!!

When a guy did not force himself on her when he hated her, why would he do that when he is in love with her

*head desk*

those are just head desk posts...so me dont bother opening it! 

Wasnt kushi too enjoying all thatWink...didnt she fondly say in the end " Pagal premi"LOL
People cant differentiate between love and abuse!Ouch 

I sympathise with the writers after such posts...they so painstakingly have taken 1 year to explain the soulful love story and these people get idea abt rapeShocked

I agree ,Zu ..At such times I can even understand the explosion of the writers .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZuzanaShwetha!SunoNa...

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

lovely analysis tants...

it was a great epi indeed ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaRiyaDuttaSunoNa...

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by --Anna--

Okay does anyone else here feel Anjali cupping Arnav face is incestuous?? I was shocked to read few takes yest. why so much venom on DB .. They hv concluded that her touching him always is a the negotiation she has made. Dead

Honestly, No. I have never found it odd.

I mean I saw the whole red roses post.

Explain to me one thing.

Don't people give a married couple red roses bouqet on weddings
OR chief guest or politicians are frequently given Red roses bouquets.

Does that mean the person who is giving it to them wants to sleep with them or something?

Ab someone likes Red roses so what are you going to do?

Give them a bouquet of white roses and some fabric colors and say I cant give you red roses lest you misunderstand, I have given Red color fabric paint, Tum khud hi Red paint karoStern Smile

awesome Shweths Clap beautifully said.

Do u remember that scorpion dance epi, Shyam gives Kushi red roses in front of Anjali .
And Anjali doesnt mind it. Anjali has been the one who many times tried to sort out issues between kushi and arnav. Yes probably few might nt like her clingy behavior but naming it as incestuous relationship baffles me and also saying that this could be the reason Shyam had issues with Arnav and anjali, i was beyond shocked when i read it.

Best way is to IGNORE! Fandom is pissed that DB is getting importance and nothing else and as of now they are taking it out on the character.

More so I keep thinking that when Khushi was forced into marriage - these ladies wanted to feel for her and cry with her - but why when it comes to Anjali she is being ridiculed and blamed!? When Khushi could be understood why cannot Anjali be understood!? What sort of woman club are they running then? Sleepy 

OH wait i have a name.." HYPOCRITICALLY YOURS..."

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinevasirajuShwetha!--Anna--RiyaDuttaSunoNa...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index