Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 69)

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaiNareshkotaNina90ranjithaZuzanaSupna9msin--Anna--RiyaDuttaSunoNa...

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
ZZZUUU HIII !!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZuzanaShwetha!tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

HI everyone Hug

@Tanths: Aa Gale Lag Jaaa for that post HugHug 
u are just brilliant and m sure u know thatWink...I may go anywhere or not come online for chatting..but I always make it a point to read ur and Doodsie's post ome wat mayEmbarrassed...each and every post of urs is perfection and outstandingly fantastic in itself!!!!Clap

@Doodsie: will wait for ur post tomWink when I saw the episode I just knew u, Tanths and most of us will be sighing in relief seeing ASR back!!!EmbarrassedLOL

@Anna: Welcome back dear Hug fantastic postClapClapClap

@Bush, Jhalak, Nia, Areeba, nazleef, Nina, Supna, Lizzy, Lucky,sunshine99, Trin: U girls are too goodClapClapClap keep it up!!!Thumbs Up

Coming coming to the episode:

I watched the episode late and when came to the forum saw members fainting and dropping like fliesLOL

When I saw the episode especially Arhi scenes the first thing that came to my mind was "Oh My Myyy"   Silly 

Gosh that scorching, electric,heated, passionate, intense...hot iron chemistryDay Dreaming 
I was very much afraid when I saw yday's precap of Arnav in closet...frankly it didn't go down well for me...but when I saw the scene I sighed in relief, only to get my breath hitched back againEmbarrassedLOL

When I was watching the scenes it felt like battle of love, strong will, spirit, passionTongue 

Passionate and wilful ASR Vs Defiant and spirited Khushi..who will win??? Wink
well "All is fair in love and war" and this is LOVE-WAR!!!!Star

Khushi being the perfect match for ASR challenged him and ASR charged back as expected..how can he not???when what he loves and enjoys the most is Khushi challenging himEmbarrassed 

Gals dont kill me for this but why me getting the feeling that yday and today's episode are FORE-PLAY/trailers and we will get to see the movie on Monday!!!!WinkLOL

Riya dauding for the Gale lagana  Hug

Thankoo , Meri Jaan

I am loving this war   can watch it  for a long time

Yaar.. agar movie assured hai tho kuch waqt ke liye trailer hi sahi WinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004NareshkotaZuzanaShwetha!--Anna--RiyaDutta

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by -sylph-

Okay does anyone else here feel Anjali cupping Arnav face is incestuous?? I was shocked to read few takes yest. why so much venom on DB .. They hv concluded that her touching him always is a the negotiation she has made. Dead

Honestly, No. I have never found it odd.

I mean I saw the whole red roses post.

Explain to me one thing.

Don't people give a married couple red roses bouqet on weddings
OR chief guest or politicians are frequently given Red roses bouquets.

Does that mean the person who is giving it to them wants to sleep with them or something?

Ab someone likes Red roses so what are you going to do?

Give them a bouquet of white roses and some fabric colors and say I cant give you red roses lest you misunderstand, I have given Red color fabric paint, Tum khud hi Red paint karoStern Smile

Clap Clap Clap
Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!SunoNa...tanthya

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranjitha

yes people had written that ASR forced her and all... there was another post on Arnav and Anjali... these two posts are the worst possible posts I have ever come across in my life !!

*head desk*

He was flirting with his wife, OMG. duhhh

Okay have this theory:

The moment I heard him say that I swear my first thought hopefully someone sees that HE WAS Flirting with her and I hope no one gets hyper about  it. Looks like I was right.

You know my theory certain things are deliberately done by the writers and after the epi airs they log in to IF and with their cup of coffee and go SUCKERSSS!!

When a guy did not force himself on her when he hated her, why would he do that when he is in love with her

*head desk*

those are just head desk posts...so me dont bother opening it! 

Wasnt kushi too enjoying all thatWink...didnt she fondly say in the end " Pagal premi"LOL
People cant differentiate between love and abuse!Ouch 

I sympathise with the writers after such posts...they so painstakingly have taken 1 year to explain the soulful love story and these people get idea abt rapeShocked

NareshkotaNina90SunoNa...Shwetha!--Anna--tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZuzana--Anna--RiyaDutta

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sylph-

Okay does anyone else here feel Anjali cupping Arnav face is incestuous?? I was shocked to read few takes yest. why so much venom on DB .. They hv concluded that her touching him always is a the negotiation she has made. Dead

Honestly, No. I have never found it odd.

I mean I saw the whole red roses post.

Explain to me one thing.

Don't people give a married couple red roses bouqet on weddings
OR chief guest or politicians are frequently given Red roses bouquets.

Does that mean the person who is giving it to them wants to sleep with them or something?

Ab someone likes Red roses so what are you going to do?

Give them a bouquet of white roses and some fabric colors and say I cant give you red roses lest you misunderstand, I have given Red color fabric paint, Tum khud hi Red paint karoStern Smile

yaar Shyam cupping Khushi's face was justified by the same set of people... so its just that they are miffed with DB and she getting some extra space in 22 mins frame.. hence this senseless outburst...

NareshkotaRiyaDuttaSunoNa...Shwetha!--Anna--tanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Anna--

SathuHug

I can bet on anything Khushi bhi itna ni pata hoga
yes actually this must be the reason.. she wants a confirmation about this... kabhi pyaar jata tha hain toh kabhi he talks about contract... so may she wants him to verbalise his feelings...
This could have been shown in a better way... you are here to make me understand, but what about the normal TRP audience???

I really hope today's HUG will put an end to all her confusions and we get see romance chipkawod on her face!!!

one more doubt... do you think they will throw out a promo before rain sequence???

The problem is the execution! I dont know but what Sathu said is also right! These can be Khushi's feelings but the problem is that none of us are able to understand these feelings! At this very moment - strong monologues - and her hidden love for Arnav - these things would let the audience understand what she is feeling - however here we end up feeling and seeing more of Arnav's feelings and his emotions and love that from Khushi;s side I feel that there is NO love. Its because I know the story I know she loves him - otherwise nopes - she does not make me go awww with her love for Arnav ever! Smile 

obviously this is to say I am back from an awesome lunch!! Wink

I too had an awesome lunch and MANGO Embarrassed

yaar you make a vm of all these scenes and see.. what will you understand? no matter how confused the character is atleast audience should have a clear idea.. se even when ASR was not sure of he loving Khushi, we were...
that never happens with Khushi... khud bhi confused hain aur hume bhi conphoose kar deti hain !!!

No wonder people think Arnav should be jailed for forcing Khushi LOLLOLLOLLOL

Exactly!! They need to focus on Khushi too! True she can do anything think she wants and things like that - but that should not stop from showing her part of the love!! And what is necessary is that good convos with NK or monlogues would do the trick! The thing is that Arnav does get chances to show his love - he is written that way (plus BS portrays them superbly well) - but Khushi is not even written that way!

People are supposed to understand Khushi now - and her reasons - but all we do is find her irritating and nothing else. Seriously when she was giving Akash a lecture - I wanted to scream at her - Go woman first save your marriage and then try saving someone else's! LOL LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchikacdcNareshkotaNina90ranjithamsinRiyaDuttaSunoNa...Shwetha!tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index