Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 67)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Okay does anyone else here feel Anjali cupping Arnav face is incestuous?? I was shocked to read few takes yest. why so much venom on DB .. They hv concluded that her touching him always is a the negotiation she has made. Dead

PAr Hua Kya...Why this anger on DB/Anjali ??  She always was a clingy person and also touched him during the shaadi time too... when  it was not incestuous then, how has it become so now??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetoarshiipkkndsonshinemsinShwetha!--Anna--RiyaDutta

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by Supna9

KOi mujhe hi ... nahi kehta... whom whom joine now HI n GN THEM...

yaar frm tomo i will be nt tang karing to all of u... so plz bare me today...Big smile

You are one of the most intelligent souls here Supna ... Maanna padega ... tera strategy zabardast hain ... LOL

jiii nahi main such bol rahi hooonnn...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasonshinezooni.blueRiyaDuttaShwetha!

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004NareshkotaNina90sonshinezooni.blueDoodleRiyaDutta--Anna--

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by Supna9

KOi mujhe hi ... nahi kehta... whom whom joine now HI n GN THEM...

yaar frm tomo i will be nt tang karing to all of u... so plz bare me today...Big smile

Page 41 may mera hi dekha aur like bhi kiya, bhool gayi kyaAngryLOL

ohhh achhha SHOOORRRYYY

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueRiyaDuttaShwetha!

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by cutebarun

@ranju...

Loved your 'tippeni' dear! Awesome! ASR strikes again...

The description of last scene was hilarious. Poori ki poori 'horror wa' with 'Dracula ve'...

On a side note, i too felt that 'Kushi' considers Arnav n his efforts to appease her, as a 'nuisance'.

I dont know here expressions suggested that.. actually scene wasnt clear enough.. isiliye we could see so many posts on 'marital rape' yesterday

but who cares... ASR and Barun were bang on... me happy Big smileBig smile

There was whattt??? Marital rapeShocked

yes people had written that ASR forced her and all... there was another post on Arnav and Anjali... these two posts are the worst possible posts I have ever come across in my life !!

What pathetic??? ppl have no sense what been shown in the episode ??? there were 2 words Plain and crisp and clear  - "Legally" and "Zabardasti" which indicated "Wedding" coming up ... 

exactly Doods
I was mightly pissed off with this topic...

There was another topic that talked nonsense about Arnav-Anjali relationship...

I'm yet to understand how people can think that low

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetoNareshkotazooni.blueDoodleRiyaDutta--Anna--Shwetha!

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Damn so late ... I am leaving  now ... chalo Cya tomorrow ...

Hugzz and take care Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

supermom1hyde2004RajPreet_Preetoarshiipkkndswapna08NareshkotaNina90Supna9ZuzanaShwetha!RiyaDuttatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

SathuHug

I can bet on anything Khushi bhi itna ni pata hoga
yes actually this must be the reason.. she wants a confirmation about this... kabhi pyaar jata tha hain toh kabhi he talks about contract... so may she wants him to verbalise his feelings...
This could have been shown in a better way... you are here to make me understand, but what about the normal TRP audience???

I really hope today's HUG will put an end to all her confusions and we get see romance chipkawod on her face!!!

one more doubt... do you think they will throw out a promo before rain sequence???

The problem is the execution! I dont know but what Sathu said is also right! These can be Khushi's feelings but the problem is that none of us are able to understand these feelings! At this very moment - strong monologues - and her hidden love for Arnav - these things would let the audience understand what she is feeling - however here we end up feeling and seeing more of Arnav's feelings and his emotions and love that from Khushi;s side I feel that there is NO love. Its because I know the story I know she loves him - otherwise nopes - she does not make me go awww with her love for Arnav ever! Smile 

obviously this is to say I am back from an awesome lunch!! Wink

Also the length of the post denotes that it was a zordar lunch WinkLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaSupna9Shwetha!--Anna--RiyaDutta

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by swapna08

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by Nareshkota

yesterday's episode totally brought back all the passion of ASR and Kushi neglecting all that..

So they brought back the sangeet track just to say that they are planning a big fat wedding. Loved it..

All the analyses great job...

Nani and mami both are at logger heads in believing the reason behind not telling the whole truth before.. Mami when you know Arnav also did the same what are you going to do?

Akash and payal both of them are solving their rift again with the help of Kushi.. I was a bit surprised when Akash was angry at Kushi's suggestion but he is not against her telling the truth and the reason behind hiding it.. BRAVO TWO FACE...

I won't write on Arhi scenes...

<font color="#0033FF">A SMALL INSIGHT..</font>

Shyam babu is returning in August..

sorry for small post.. thank u for reading..

Explainiya Pleej at bold, How come Akash is two faceConfused

For once he says Kushi doesn't understand the problem and she is suggesting the wrong idea. And asks Payal to learn some secrecy On the other, when Payal stopped Kushi from telling .. He shouts Payal in the meaning don't stop..

So what does he want really.. Kushi to tell him truth or Payal to keep him at the highest pedestal...

So he behaved like a two face.

See aakash did not want advice for a fight between husband and wife,but in the second case he wants to know the truth about shyams situation

But he should also be restrained when Kushi suggested a bad thing..he would have just said ask your behen to shut up and stop giving advice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9RiyaDutta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index