Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 66)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

SathuHug

I can bet on anything Khushi bhi itna ni pata hoga
yes actually this must be the reason.. she wants a confirmation about this... kabhi pyaar jata tha hain toh kabhi he talks about contract... so may she wants him to verbalise his feelings...
This could have been shown in a better way... you are here to make me understand, but what about the normal TRP audience???

I really hope today's HUG will put an end to all her confusions and we get see romance chipkawod on her face!!!

one more doubt... do you think they will throw out a promo before rain sequence???

The problem is the execution! I dont know but what Sathu said is also right! These can be Khushi's feelings but the problem is that none of us are able to understand these feelings! At this very moment - strong monologues - and her hidden love for Arnav - these things would let the audience understand what she is feeling - however here we end up feeling and seeing more of Arnav's feelings and his emotions and love that from Khushi;s side I feel that there is NO love. Its because I know the story I know she loves him - otherwise nopes - she does not make me go awww with her love for Arnav ever! Smile 

obviously this is to say I am back from an awesome lunch!! Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90sonshineShwetha!RiyaDuttaSunoNa...tanthya

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by tanthya

Doods did Tajmahal mean something more???Wink batana Doods you got any clue yesterday!Embarrassed

Waise Doods yesterday somebody was asking at Redux whether you are for REAL!LOL

ZU,

Thank You very Much !!  You remembered  the TAJMAHAL connection  Hug

It means more , yaar ... but not in mood for analysis today..I just wanna swim in the OCEAN  Wink

Sathya I could see that you were rejuvenated by seeing ASR backBig smile...otherwise I know no mood to do any serious discussions after the droolicious epiLOL

Oyeee,  I said something about Agra & Mathura, That we are headed towards the past aka full truth.

Koi bolo was I right or wrong.

Oyee Shwethu..gussa math karna...my net is so slow todayAngry...

Please dont ask me about all the loops and connections..I am anda in thatROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!RiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranjitha

yes people had written that ASR forced her and all... there was another post on Arnav and Anjali... these two posts are the worst possible posts I have ever come across in my life !!

*head desk*

He was flirting with his wife, OMG. duhhh

Okay have this theory:

The moment I heard him say that I swear my first thought hopefully someone sees that HE WAS Flirting with her and I hope no one gets hyper about  it. Looks like I was right.

You know my theory certain things are deliberately done by the writers and after the epi airs they log in to IF and with their cup of coffee and go SUCKERSSS!!

When a guy did not force himself on her when he hated her, why would he do that when he is in love with her

*head desk*

Shwetha Hi again...BTW I said u hi long backEmbarrassedLOL

Well I loved it yday...coz i was waiting for this...this is how ASR is and I wanted this badly!!!!

Khushi even if defiant, this trait of ASR affects her badly...and it brings out the sprited Khushi that ASR loves the most!!!!Embarrassed

Logo ko TIL ka TAAD banaana bandh karna chahiye!!!!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZuzanaShwetha!

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sylph-

She comes home in the belief that her hubby is her's for life,  is content to be with him , leans on him for strength...when she gets  her first jhatka .. He accuses  her , he blames her   and very damningly states  that he wished he had NEVER met her !! ...That will be like a huge boulder on her heard, scrunching it to pulp... So she decides to remove herself from his life when comes the second Jhatka  as he brings up the contract !!..  All the moments  boil down to this..Contract !!

what she wants now is not for him to say that he loves her but for him to acknowledge  that He needs her, he wants her as part of his life for himself !! ...It is this denial that is angering her..
Then why that Happy bday bahana?? Take the gift throw it in closet , that wud atleast make him feel its nt about bday wish. The way her actions and monologues and expressions are presented im pretty sure half of the jaantha still dont know what the mahaan justified atma wants .
I even stopped understanding her,  my mom said yest she looks like OTT asli zindagi brat kushi, where is her hurt or pain , why is she so yo yo.

See had he said that, It would have at least meant that he cares sufficiently about her that he could swallow his  fears  and says it just for her sake cos that makes her hapy and  that he values her but No, what he does is take the materialistic route , the same thing he does for Lavanya, his clients etc etc ... He  has to do something that means that he is doing it for ehr and not for himself  and for his happiness  .. She is searching for selflessness and he is proving selfish .. once they reach  a better level.. then  she will understand that he was selfless and that she is selfish..Smile
I will bookmark and keep this postTongue
Me thinks ye kabhi nai hoga, she will always justify herself and think she is the best and selfess. Arnav jaye bhaad mein.
chalo lets hv  a Deal on this matter??Wink

Edited by -sylph- - 20 July 2012 at 2:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZuzanaShwetha!--Anna--

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08sonshineNina90Zuzana--Anna--

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by Nareshkota

yesterday's episode totally brought back all the passion of ASR and Kushi neglecting all that..

So they brought  back the sangeet track just to say that they are planning a big fat wedding. Loved it..

All the analyses great job...

Nani and mami both are at logger heads in believing the reason behind not telling the whole truth before.. Mami when you know Arnav also did the same what are you going to do?

Akash and payal both of them are solving their rift again with the help of Kushi.. I was a bit surprised when Akash was angry at Kushi's suggestion but he is not against her telling the truth and the reason behind hiding it.. BRAVO TWO FACE...

I won't write on Arhi scenes...

A SMALL INSIGHT..

Shyam babu is returning in August..

sorry for small post.. thank u for reading..

Explainiya Pleej at bold, How come Akash is two faceConfused

For once he says Kushi doesn't understand the problem and she is suggesting the wrong idea. And asks Payal to learn some secrecy On the other, when Payal stopped Kushi from telling .. He shouts Payal in the meaning don't stop..

So what does he want really.. Kushi to tell him truth or Payal to keep him at the highest pedestal...

So he behaved like a two face.

Naa Naresh , he is a "Super Confused Soul" caught between "Maate aap Dhanya ho" and "Bhai jo bolega wahi hoga".  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetoarshiipkkndsonshineDoodleRiyaDuttatanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by supermom1

Originally posted by doodleberry

SathyaHug

"Tajmahal" was mentioned so many times...and it reminded me of you always...why do they need to go to Agra when they have their own TM!Embarrassed

Loved your post ...beautiful description of Arhi scenes...rightly mixed with the perfect selection of words!Clap Your post is always so poetical that you just go through the flow and before you realise its done!

Doods I am still to recover from your yesterday post!Hug

AWWW but Zu ... aage ki kahaani aur interesting hain  ... waise "Taj Mahal" was important ... in many cases ... LOL

Hi Doods,

What a wonderful post you made yesterday? Have read it couple of times already and still thinking how did you decipher all that. Especially what you wrote about Shyam, Arnav and Anjali past. Is there any connection with Khushi too.  Really  awake chairman chunk ka dil kar Rana hai.

Khushi and ASR will have a past ... I said it looks like Deedar story ... but you know what CVs can't actually design it specifically ... right now the focus is on Shyam and past so after this track ends they'll start with Khushi ASR track .. they are leads so it will play out eventually ... Big smile 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

supermom1RajPreet_PreetoarshiipkkndNareshkotaAsh_Rajendra8sonshineNina90msinzooni.blueRiyaDuttaShwetha!susan7tanthya

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged

AJJ epi main kya kya ho ga ...
WHAT ll happen in today epi...

tell me pleeejjj...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

supermom1RajPreet_PreetoaerowanaarshiipkkndNareshkotasonshineShwetha!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index