Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 61)

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

@ranju...

Loved your 'tippeni' dear! Awesome! ASR strikes again...

The description of last scene was hilarious. Poori ki poori 'horror wa' with 'Dracula ve'...

On a side note, i too felt that 'Kushi' considers Arnav n his efforts to appease her, as a 'nuisance'.

I dont know here expressions suggested that.. actually scene wasnt clear enough.. isiliye we could see so many posts on 'marital rape' yesterday

but who cares... ASR and Barun were bang on... me happy Big smileBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchikacdcNareshkotaSupna9Shwetha!--Anna--SunoNa...clarissajohnriti4u

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by Nareshkota

yesterday's episode totally brought back all the passion of ASR and Kushi neglecting all that..

So they brought  back the sangeet track just to say that they are planning a big fat wedding. Loved it..

All the analyses great job...

Nani and mami both are at logger heads in believing the reason behind not telling the whole truth before.. Mami when you know Arnav also did the same what are you going to do?

Akash and payal both of them are solving their rift again with the help of Kushi.. I was a bit surprised when Akash was angry at Kushi's suggestion but he is not against her telling the truth and the reason behind hiding it.. BRAVO TWO FACE...

I won't write on Arhi scenes...

A SMALL INSIGHT..

Shyam babu is returning in August..

sorry for small post.. thank u for reading..

Explainiya Pleej at bold, How come Akash is two faceConfused
Someone please tweet Akshay , we have a Akash die hard phanki here in redux ROFL

divi akshay is busy now.. roz ek dialogue aur ek scene mil raha hain use LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchikacdcNareshkotaSupna9Shwetha!SunoNa...clarissajohn

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged

yesterday's episode totally brought back all the passion of ASR and Kushi neglecting all that..

So they brought  back the sangeet track just to say that they are planning a big fat wedding. Loved it..

Nani and mami both are at logger heads in believing the reason behind not telling the whole truth before.. Mami when you know Arnav also did the same what are you going to do?

Akash and payal both of them are solving their rift again with the help of Kushi.. I was a bit surprised when Akash was angry at Kushi's suggestion but he is not against her telling the truth and the reason behind hiding it.. BRAVO TWO FACE...

A SMALL INSIGHT..

For once he says Kushi doesn't understand the problem and she is suggesting the wrong idea. And asks Payal to learn some secrecy On the other, when Payal stopped Kushi from telling .. He shouts Payal in the meaning don't stop..

So what does he want really.. Kushi to tell him truth or Payal to keep him at the highest pedestal...

So he behaved like a two face.

Naa Naresh , he is a "Super Confused Soul" caught between "Maate aap Dhanya ho" and "Bhai jo bolega wahi hoga".  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004RajPreet_PreetoruchikacdcNareshkotaNina90zooni.blueclarissajohnShwetha!tanthya

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

A SMALL INSIGHT..

Someone please tweet Akshay , we have a Akash die hard phanki here in redux ROFL

or car dikki open karne ka mahan action scene too LOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08ruchikacdcNareshkotaranjithazooni.blueShwetha!susan7tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

Anna,

Meri Jaan .. Kal I was drooling over ur postwa  aur aaj tum meri post pe... Agar hum dono ek doosre ke post pe drool kare tho who will drool on Arnav ?? ShockedShocked

Thank You , Hun .. for always motivating me Hug

HugHug

Yesterday toh I wrote for you (and Arnav Tongue LOL) Aap ne drool kiya - ye humari khush kismati hai! Embarrassed Aapne waise pura padha!? Tongue 

Arnav pe toh I always Drool!! Me and my post are drooling with Arnav LOL LOL LOL 

I am always here and you know it! Big smile

sathuHug
Anna is right, I was drooling over your analysisss
wavvv simply wavvv it was poetic... I think aaj I read pretty much all analysis in every possible thread on IF... but yours took me to a dramland

Take a bow Sathuuu

Ranju Hug

Thankss Hun .. I was in dreamland when I was writing it..Loved the scenes y'day !! Barun and Sanaya , they got their mojo back and both delivered !!Big smile  making ARHI sizzling, passionate

Taken,   Ranju..Taken  Big smile

sathu I was waiting for the closet scene with my fingers crossed
thank God thank God my ASR is in shape hehe ... LOL

I loved the dialogues and dialogue delivery yesterday... pata hain kuch scenes dekhke pet mein kuch kuch huaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Maine toh pehle hi kaha tha that dont worry! But meri sunta kaun hai! Angry 

No one messes with ASR! Tongue 

yaar aaj kal mera GH se bharosa utgaya hain... every character is being inconsistent... but yes Gul will never ever take a risk of changing ASR's attitude Embarrassed

Nahi Nahi, ranju..The characters are being peeled now ..

Akash ka Gussa we had seen earlier too against his Mom when she refused to marry him off to Payal.. now we are seeing it sustained and at the same time we are seeing him struggling to contain his love for Payal too ..

ASR tho mercurial hai .. he was off only during the Kiddu track..now he is back...
Akash? yeh kaun hain? oh sowieee me still in dreamland LOL
I actually had no issues with Akash being angry.. he had all the right in the world to be miffed with his wife... and kal se angry young man se wapas apni patri pe aaraha hain.. thats good tooBig smile

My major issue is with Khushi sathu... I cannot understand her, now matter how much I try

I could understand that she wanted to hear HBD from Arnav... baaki sab is rocket science for me.. her monlogue was as confusing as Khush's spoilers...

I'm loving Payal off late... very much infact... she's being quiet when needed and speaking at other times...

HP and Khushi are the only two people who piss me abhi Cry

Ranju,

She comes home in the belief that her hubby is her's for life,  is content to be with him , leans on him for strength...when she gets  her first jhatka .. He accuses  her , he blames her   and very damningly states  that he wished he had NEVER met her !! ...That will be like a huge boulder on her heard, scrunching it to pulp... So she decides to remove herself from his life when comes the second Jhatka  as he brings up the contract !!..  All the moments  boil down to this..Contract !!

what she wants now is not for him to say that he loves her but for him to acknowledge  that He needs her, he wants her as part of his life for himself !! ...It is this denial that is angering her..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004NareshkotachitmanasNina90ranjithasg08geetmaanluvwin7zooni.blueclarissajohnChitraFRiyaDuttaArhimaniacShwetha!

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

So they brought back the sangeet track just to say that they are planning a big fat wedding. Loved it..

<font color="#0033FF">A SMALL INSIGHT..</font>

For once he says Kushi doesn't understand the problem and she is suggesting the wrong idea. And asks Payal to learn some secrecy On the other, when Payal stopped Kushi from telling .. He shouts Payal in the meaning don't stop..

So what does he want really.. Kushi to tell him truth or Payal to keep him at the highest pedestal...

So he behaved like a two face.

See aakash did not want advice for a fight between husband and wife,but in the second case he wants to know the truth about shyams situation

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90RiyaDuttaShwetha!tanthya

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

A SMALL INSIGHT..

or car dikki open karne ka mahan action scene too LOLLOLLOL

yes kya shot tha... kya style tha ... me loved itLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!clarissajohn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

A SMALL INSIGHT..

Dogra will be ecstatic !!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchikacdcShwetha!clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index