Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 57)

RajPreet_Preeto Senior Member
RajPreet_Preeto
RajPreet_Preeto

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Hi Tanthya,

Read your analysis and it is as usual marvelous. I do not know which kind of flowers are your favorite, please do let us know.  Here is for you a token of appreciation for REDUX and your analysis. Thank you :)

Edited by RajPreet_Preeto - 20 July 2012 at 1:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004arshiipkkndSupna9Shwetha!--Anna--riti4utanthya

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Agree with u dear tants... awesome episode & ur analysis also damn awesome... loved ur post dear ASR was in his full flirty mood today.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetoruchikacdcSupna9Shwetha!

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

hello ppl... amazing analysis! loved reading first few pages:)

i was confused wid khushi's expressions yest! didnt quite get what sanaya wanted to portray! anyone got her?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9clarissajohn

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
yesterday's episode totally brought back all the passion of ASR and Kushi neglecting all that..

So they brought  back the sangeet track just to say that they are planning a big fat wedding. Loved it..

All the analyses great job...

Nani and mami both are at logger heads in believing the reason behind not telling the whole truth before.. Mami when you know Arnav also did the same what are you going to do?

Akash and payal both of them are solving their rift again with the help of Kushi.. I was a bit surprised when Akash was angry at Kushi's suggestion but he is not against her telling the truth and the reason behind hiding it.. BRAVO TWO FACE...

I won't write on Arhi scenes...

A SMALL INSIGHT..

Shyam babu is returning in August..

sorry for small post.. thank u for reading..

Edited by Nareshkota - 20 July 2012 at 3:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9win7zooni.blueDoodleArhimaniacclarissajohnShwetha!

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Ok accepted sushi runs into his armtoday but will she wear the Saree

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueSupna9clarissajohnShwetha!

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by tanthya

Anna,

Meri Jaan .. Kal I was drooling over ur postwa  aur aaj tum meri post pe... Agar hum dono ek doosre ke post pe drool kare tho who will drool on Arnav ?? ShockedShocked

Thank You , Hun .. for always motivating me Hug

HugHug

Yesterday toh I wrote for you (and Arnav Tongue LOL) Aap ne drool kiya - ye humari khush kismati hai! Embarrassed Aapne waise pura padha!? Tongue 

Arnav pe toh I always Drool!! Me and my post are drooling with Arnav LOL LOL LOL 

I am always here and you know it! Big smile

sathuHug
Anna is right, I was drooling over your analysisss
wavvv simply wavvv it was poetic... I think aaj I read pretty much all analysis in every possible thread on IF... but yours took me to a dramland

Take a bow Sathuuu

Ranju Hug

Thankss Hun .. I was in dreamland when I was writing it..Loved the scenes y'day !! Barun and Sanaya , they got their mojo back and both delivered !!Big smile  making ARHI sizzling, passionate

Taken,   Ranju..Taken  Big smile

sathu I was waiting for the closet scene with my fingers crossed
thank God thank God my ASR is in shape hehe ... LOL

I loved the dialogues and dialogue delivery yesterday... pata hain kuch scenes dekhke pet mein kuch kuch huaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Maine toh pehle hi kaha tha that dont worry! But meri sunta kaun hai! Angry 

No one messes with ASR! Tongue 

yaar aaj kal mera GH se bharosa utgaya hain... every character is being inconsistent... but yes Gul will never ever take a risk of changing ASR's attitude Embarrassed

Nahi Nahi, ranju..The characters are being peeled now ..

Akash ka Gussa we had seen earlier too against his Mom when she refused to marry him off to Payal.. now we are seeing it sustained and at the same time we are seeing him struggling to contain his love for Payal too ..

ASR tho mercurial hai .. he was off only during the Kiddu track..now he is back...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004sassymahiNareshkotaNina90win7Supna9Shwetha!--Anna--RiyaDuttaclarissajohn

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by .Saraa.

amazing tanths...loved it all sooo muchh..loved the epi..loved the moment when even after HP Arnav didnt let her go..the way he held her

Thank You, saraa ..

I just loved them everywhere  esp the sarcastic.."Are u going to clean ur brain "??LOLLOL

I felt for HP today ... First he Fumbled and then he felt embarrassed instead of the love birds ... Kaliyug ghor kaliyug ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004arshiipkkndRajPreet_Preetoswapna08ruchikacdcchitmanasNareshkotaNina90smithasrksg08ZuzanaSupna9RiyaDuttaclarissajohnNewbiesoapfanShwetha!tanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Sathu , Anna thats a beautiful post Hug

Skipped first 5 mins of the epi, ignored KKG royally, loved ASR/Arnav/ChoteStar Nice epi.

How i thot atleast the girl will wear that saree or atleast hv a look at it when he is nt their at hme, but na. I dnt get her neither like her anymore so i guess ignoring is better until i see her side love or care which is never gonna happen.

HP is a total besharam , he dint even have that embarrassed look Shocked

Looking forward to todays epi with zero expectations. U never know the mysterious shadow might turn out to be HPs after all he does hv hots for the girl.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchikacdcNareshkotaSupna9DoodleShwetha!--Anna--RiyaDuttaclarissajohnriti4utanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index