Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 47)

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Helllo ladiesss!!! Sathu, Doodhs, Shwetha, Nina, Ranju baby, Nivi, and anyone else who I just might be missing! Hug

Hugzzz alll ...

Aaj ke liye ... AHHH FINALLYYY

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

supermom1nivedha84Nina90Supna9trintring..mrinalini..Shwetha!--Anna--tanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ranjitha

Sathu HugHug

Aap ke kya kehne haiN!! No one can write the way you do!! Clap Clap Clap Loved the way you have explanied the scene - the cupborad wala scene!! And also the way they stood standing in front of Nani LOL More so - Tajmahal and the pool - Wowww!! Clap Embarrassed 

Aapko pata hai you are BRILLIANT when it comes to writing - I am drooling like Ranju all over your analysis! Wink 

Anna,

Meri Jaan .. Kal I was drooling over ur postwa  aur aaj tum meri post pe... Agar hum dono ek doosre ke post pe drool kare tho who will drool on Arnav ?? ShockedShocked

Thank You , Hun .. for always motivating me Hug

HugHug

Yesterday toh I wrote for you (and Arnav Tongue LOL) Aap ne drool kiya - ye humari khush kismati hai! Embarrassed Aapne waise pura padha!? Tongue 

Arnav pe toh I always Drool!! Me and my post are drooling with Arnav LOL LOL LOL 

I am always here and you know it! Big smile

sathuHug
Anna is right, I was drooling over your analysisss
wavvv simply wavvv it was poetic... I think aaj I read pretty much all analysis in every possible thread on IF... but yours took me to a dramland

Take a bow Sathuuu

Ranju HugHugHugHug

Thankss Hun .. I was in dreamland when I was writing it..Loved the scenes y'day !! Barun and Sanaya , they got their mojo back and both delivered !!Big smile  making ARHI sizzling, passionate

Taken,   Ranju..Taken  Big smile

sathu I was waiting for the closet scene with my fingers crossed
thank God thank God my ASR is in shape hehe ... LOL

I loved the dialogues and dialogue delivery yesterday... pata hain kuch scenes dekhke pet mein kuch kuch huaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Maine toh pehle hi kaha tha that dont worry! But meri sunta kaun hai! Angry 

No one messes with ASR! Tongue 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Nina90..mrinalini..Supna9Shwetha!tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Girlies...going to work for a 12 hr shift Ouch Will try to log in from there depending on the work load

Tant, reading you was like revisiting the scenes again Star I wrote something today too, page 3, although you can't call it analysis, it can be called 'don't get your hopes up' Stern Smile

Anna, I just knew you would write today...lovely post hun Smile

PAge 3.. Haayi celeb's Page, tring tring ..will surely read it , Hun

Hope the load is light n u join us soon Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9..mrinalini..Shwetha!

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Tanths, Anna, Bushra, Jhalak, Nia, Areeba, and nazleef, wonderful analysis by you all on the first page..

I am yet to read the following pages..

Badtamizee, Behoodgi, Haq, Confidence, Arrogance, its all back baby..I was waiting for so long for bitwa to get down to badtamizee, der aye durust aye!

Each dialogue was laced with double meaning today. Heck some were so straightforward that I was left gaping like a goldfish, thinking if I had heard it right "Biwi ho tum meri, my legally wedded wife, yehi nai AUR BHI BOHOT KUCH KARR SAKTA HOON"..Holy hotness! Toh karo na bitwa, she so wants you to do it too..

Barun Sobti - Iss hotness ko kya naam doon? That smirk, those eyes, main teh gayi.

Sanaya Irani: Phad dala!

Payal, Akash, AnJhali - Sorry, who are they again?

Random musing:
1) I totally thought Payal was going to sit in the dikky of the car..
2) AnJhali, you are pregnant, not terminally ill. Stop swooning all over the place. Overacting ki bhi had hoti hai..LOL

TanuHug

Finally Let Me teach you what Badtameezi is all about ASR is back, Classes are expected to start soonWink

Oye tu rukAngry, One of these days I will make such a dhasoo post on Akash, You will atleast start liking the guy (
Speaking from the confidence gained from Sathu's acknowledgement of Arshad Khan in Romance scenesCool)LOL

Dekhte hain jaani if your post-wa convinces me, for now Akash bitwa is a PMSing 13 year old.LOL

Ohhh please, please, let badtameez ASR persist for a while..Khushi ko bohot kuch sikhana hai na..Wink

Haan Yaar, sat main Mujhe bhi seekhni hai, Mujhe ABCD tak nahi aata  **Innocent eyes**

Wahi..And Khushi and we are not so bright. Toh zara slowly, slowly, and detail mein sikhana padega bitwa ko..Stretch it out you know..WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DoodleSupna9..mrinalini..Shwetha!--Anna--

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
SathyaHug

"Tajmahal" was mentioned so many times...and it reminded me of you always...why do they need to go to Agra when they have their own TM!Embarrassed

Loved your post ...beautiful description of Arhi scenes...rightly mixed with the perfect selection of words!Clap Your post is always so poetical that you just go through the flow and before you realise its done!

Doods I am still to recover from your yesterday post!Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvSupna9DoodleShwetha!--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Day Dreaming
Originally posted by doodleberry

Helllo ladiesss!!! Sathu, Doodhs, Shwetha, Nina, Ranju baby, Nivi, and anyone else who I just might be missing! Hug

Hugzzz alll ...

Aaj ke liye ... AHHH FINALLYYY

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvzooni.blueZuzanaSupna9..mrinalini..DoodleShwetha!clarissajohntanthya

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by nivedha84

Aaj Sathya ki Dill Garden Garden  ho gaya na,u got everything u wanted from ASRWink,ASR pulling,pushing,Pinning Khushi Wink

Reposting for SathyaWink

Sathya ki dil sirf Garden Garden hi nahi but forest forest hogaya after watching the   tug,pull, crsh, pin  ASR Wink

Is there anyone present jis ka dil amazon forest nahin ban gaya?

Man you all should have seen my face when I was watching the episode. CVs threw such a curve ball at us, na promo, na precap, and almost kiss #2 hits us straight on the face out of nowhere..LOL

Bitwa took maximum time to reach within millimetres of her face..Ouch

Waise "Kiss karo Biwi ko manao"Abhiyan shuru hone se pehle hi I was like-Ae lo...aa gaya..Doosra incomplete kisswa!!LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90Supna9zooni.blue--Anna--clarissajohnladdoo598Shwetha!

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Hi All  wonderful girls,Big smile

Nani ... A aging Banyan Tree, One who has witnessed many storms, who has weathered through many  a storm, has taken many a blows   and has seen many tragedies  happening in her life ...Nani who  has the equanimity to see the truth, has the patience   and understanding of all People.. Nani it is who steps into the breach and  rebukes Manorama  for her unjustified outburst ,  we find that Nani does not hold the Gupta sisters responsible   But it is Damadji that she finds responsible ...Now here is the interesting conundrum ... When Nani said  that It is all bec of DamadJi  !! ...Which  Damadji did she mean ??  Anjali's Husband  or Anjali's Father !!

Tanthya,  Really loved the banyan tree comparison to Nani Clap.  She always trusted Khushi even when Shyam was trying to besmirsh her character; a very wise woman.

The post about Arnav-Khushi took me back into Day DreamingDay Dreaming.  Very beautifully put. BTW, do we really need to read romance novels anymore?Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueSupna9clarissajohn--Anna--Shwetha!tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index