Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 38)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by redwine1

ewww how can this be hot with the pot bellied hero .. ewww .. ...this can't be the bench mark hopefully Wink

LOL Don't worry Ruby...with BS it'll be perfectEmbarrassed I just want our certain someone not to just hyperventilate and eyes closed as being romantic...I want some proper expressions this time.

Wasn't I just saying not getting hopes up? I'm pathetic D'oh

hahahahha ..  .. but yesterday .. i loved when Sanaya showed the reluctant .. but really attracted to her hubby wife LOL
yea the kiss should be without the trademark grimace .. but thats AK's brief to her .. Wink
can i say something abt the Kiss,she 'll close her  eyes while kissing she'll hyperventilate once the kiss is done,she has to breath after  the  looong kiss naLOLLOLLOL and i never saw a kissing scene where the leads have their eyes wide open,may be in hollywodd films we may find like that but when it comes to BW it always with closed eyes.Winkhere we r talking abt TV .LOLLOL

Even in HW,Kissing's generally done with closed eyes..I guess it's a natural instinctWink

Oye Mita...itne experience aayi kaha se??? Wink
neway guys... open or close eyes does not matter, what matters is the position when you KISS... ROFL[/QUOTE]

ROFL lo ek aur ageyi...what position do you want them in???Wink
[/QUOTE] On Target the director will decide LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintring..mrinalini..

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

ewww how can this be hot with the pot bellied hero .. ewww .. ...this can't be the bench mark hopefully Wink

LOL Don't worry Ruby...with BS it'll be perfectEmbarrassed I just want our certain someone not to just hyperventilate and eyes closed as being romantic...I want some proper expressions this time.

hahahahha ..  .. but yesterday .. i loved when Sanaya showed the reluctant .. but really attracted to her hubby wife LOL
yea the kiss should be without the trademark grimace .. but thats AK's brief to her .. Wink
can i say something abt the Kiss,she 'll close her  eyes while kissing she'll hyperventilate once the kiss is done,she has to breath after  the  looong kiss naLOLLOLLOL and i never saw a kissing scene where the leads have their eyes wide open,may be in hollywodd films we may find like that but when it comes to BW it always with closed eyes.Winkhere we r talking abt TV .LOLLOL

Even in HW,Kissing's generally done with closed eyes..I guess it's a natural instinctWink

neway guys... open or close eyes does not matter, what matters is the position when you KISS... ROFL[/QUOTE]

ROFL lo ek aur ageyi...what position do you want them in???Wink
[/QUOTE]

in the pool holding each otherLOL

trintringriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

[/QUOTE]

TV dekhke experience gather kar rahi hoon..Big smile

Pata nahi kab kaam aa jayeWink
[/QUOTE]

Then you ae watching the wrong show meri jaan...IPK se koi experience gather nehi hogi...sab kuch adha adhura ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84..mrinalini..zooni.blueriyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Sathya How i wish i can hit the like button as much as i want Approvedamn i cant hit it morethan onceD'oh,

Loved ur Update,it was pleasur reading the ARHI moments thru ur Eyes, Brilliant. i loved this part and also the one belowCool

EN Guard !! The fencing starts between the two duelists as each fence one another , the sparring laced with love, the wounds their mark of love as Khushi challenges, Arnav accepts, Arnav dares, Khushi accepts.. as each want the other to surrender but both wanting to surrender too..such is the logic of Love !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trintring..mrinalini..tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

[/QUOTE]

TV dekhke experience gather kar rahi hoon..Big smile

Pata nahi kab kaam aa jayeWink
[/QUOTE] On Target

trintring..mrinalini..

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3085082 rain shots

What the Hell was that!!!!!!! That's romantic????? Shocked Confused
Confused.. i suggest we keep our hopes lowLOLROFL

this is not the rain romance that Lizzy was talking about... me thinks...
There was a rain romance previous to this... which was supposedly passionate!! 

here is the link...
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/480/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/gallery/pictures/105389-akshara-and-natik-patch-up-scene.htm#image

..mrinalini..riyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Sathu meri jaaan muaaahh 'what a post those two paras on arnav khuhsi cofro was superbClapClap

Anna fab post-and thanks for posting the picsEmbarrassed

Note : Why do I feel - More than Arnav Khushi is trying to convince herself that she does not feel Arnav is her husband! I dont know but the many times she repeated it - it felt to me - she has sooo accepted him - but she wants her to somehow believe in what she is saying

Anna bingoClap

Bushy apke mooh mein ghee shakkarBig smile

Its hard to explain what love is but i fell love because its hard to explain.

Muah jhalakClap

Nia-superb postClap

Areeba-im you phangirl now

1. The shart is on! The moment I heard the word "Deal", my face broke into a wide grin; beause that word is synonymous to the arrival of good days! Big smile

Nina superb and esp those lines

Suppu-superb poem yarSmile

Romance here has always been challenges and goads which brings them closer..

Superb geethaClap

While  Di left their room and Khushi  was still busy sewing  the button on his shirt... Arnav stopped her saying there was no need to carry on the pretense of a married couple. Today when the servant of the household interrupted an intimate moment between  Arnav and Khushi he did not let her go from his embrace...as it was no longer a pretense... but a reality that he acknowledges with pride... 

Koeliya tussi great ho OMg I love all your points and all are true truye true .MuahhhBig smile

Lucky-tussi gret ho and your poem tooClap

It is the lack of him which brings me sorrow
It is the need for him that leaves my heart in pain

areeh wah wah wah

Shami Jaan,

Time constraint hai Kya .. Sab Logon ko ek hi post main daal di

Thankss , sweetuBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

trintring..mrinalini..Arhimaniacclarissajohnriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanka

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3085082 rain shots

What the Hell was that!!!!!!! That's romantic????? Shocked Confused
Confused.. i suggest we keep our hopes lowLOLROFL

this is not the rain romance that Lizzy was talking about... me thinks...
There was a rain romance previous to this... which was supposedly passionate!! 

here is the link...
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/480/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/gallery/pictures/105389-akshara-and-natik-patch-up-scene.htm#image

Thankls Yanka...jo bhi ho, I'm sure Arnav-Khusi will set new benchmark for indian telly...atleast I'm fervently hoping and praying so Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluv..mrinalini..riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index