Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 35)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

BS excels in passionate scenes..And maano ya na maano...He breathes such a life into this character!!Big smileHe's our Desi Mr.Darcy..Though he's nowhere near to Colin FirthEmbarrassedhe will make this character legendary...I can't say about his future career..but this man has epitomised hotness on TV..and the chemistry he shares with Sanaya is presently unbeatable..

Haila..Main toh pucca punkha ban gayi...Confused

Okay..No more Sobti bhaajanEvil Smile
[/QUOTE

im full on phanka mode today.. 

their chemistry is really something.. the scene where is ask her to go to agra.. they can make simple scenes like that come alive with passion. u could tell how much he wanted her to go with him and how she got flustered at the proposal even though she pretended to say no... 

Edited by geetmaanluv - 20 July 2012 at 12:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_Preetonivedha84zooni.blueLizzy2012trintringredwine1..mrinalini..

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Thumbs Up
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by bs_si

[QUOTE=sampin]Hiya allHug

So today is the pre rain romance...(I could've gone for a better term..but have to restrain myself due to the REDUX nunsEvil Smile)(No pun intended,PuhleejBig smile)

Monday would be the Real McCoyBig smileEmbarrassed

Mita...are you Ok to pass the mantle is anything goes wrong? LOL

God, I just want something uninterrupted for a change yaar. Ek bar to kuch pura karne do Confused

If you want something uninterrupted,Go have a nice chat with the SP nuns..But thanks to Lizzy 4 the news..The rain romance would be pretty bold!!Embarrassed

BTW,They're saying it'll be bolder than Akshara's rain romance!!Was that bold??I'm thinking of having a look at it...As a preventive measure,you know!!LOL
Confused
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/480/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/gallery/pictures/105388-rain-sequence-scene-of-akshara-and-natik.htm#image[

/QUOTE]

ewww how can this be hot with the pot bellied hero .. ewww .. ...this can't be the bench mark hopefully Wink

Don't worry Winey...

Arshi can set the screen with their water games..Big smile

They don't need bench marks..They'll set new benchmarks..For others to follow!!Embarrassed
Thumbs Up

if that is bold then i have lost hope now itself

RajPreet_Preetosg08Nina90zooni.bluetrintring..mrinalini..riyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=yanka][QUOTE=sampin]Hiya allHug

BS excels in passionate scenes..And maano ya na maano...He breathes such a life into this character!!Big smileHe's our Desi Mr.Darcy..Though he's nowhere near to Colin FirthEmbarrassedhe will make this character legendary...I can't say about his future career..but this man has epitomised hotness on TV..and the chemistry he shares with Sanaya is presently unbeatable..

LOL Aab ageyi truck pool ke niche...welcome to the club hun. I've been chanting ke fangirl nehi banna hai since I first saw his eyes...but with scenes like yesterday Embarrassed 

Look..I can't bring myself to become a punkha of Barun Sobti,period!!I have seen him in BHPH and there he was similar to the Naitiks and Ahems..The character ASR has been styled in a way to woo girls...Barun Sobti is not flamboyant..At least I don't find him..But whenever he steps into ASR's shoes..He's a changed man,period!!ASR has the calibre to make girls go weak on their knees..Even my Mom's a fan of this character..But BS is nothing more than a smart Punjabi chikna MundaConfused

LOL You are right...its ASR we all love. BS is the perfect nice guy, but we like the bad boys Wink 
I never watched BHPH...funnily enough the only scene I watched was a rain seq imitating the Kuch kuch hota hai one between SRK and Kajol. He was really young then and kind of looked like that he was trying to romance with someone older, I couldn't find any chemistry there Confused

The thing I like about him though is the improvement that he made in his acting in a ear. its leaps and bounds...means he is learning and that's why he should do well in his career. Good luck to him, but no one, I mean no one else can play ASR like he does.Smile

suhanamausamgeetmaanluvNina90redwine1..mrinalini..zooni.blueriyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

their chemistry is really something.. the scene where is ask her to go to agra.. they can make simple scenes like that come alive with passion. u could tell how much he wanted her to go with him and how she got flustered at the proposal even though she pretended to say no... 

I don't drool over Barun..But confess I drool over their chemistry,big time!!Look..I've been a fan of Leonardo DiCaprio-Kate Winslet chemistry...They rocked it in Titanic..Best friends off-screen,crackling chemistry on-screen..But as far as passion is concerned,I must confess BS and SI beats them..But sometimes SI's looks in the romantic scenes make me furious..I hope she pulls it off in the Rain Romance..Ouch

Am I expecting too much??Confused

suhanamausamgeetmaanluvNina90trintringredwine1zooni.blueriyya6

malsub Goldie
malsub
malsub

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3085082 rain shots

Hi Riyya,

I am 1000% sure once ArHi rain romance airs it will put all other rain romance sequences ever shown on Indian television to shame.Wink No one can beat ArHi in emoting romance with or without rain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012redwine1..mrinalini..riyya6

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#003300">BS excels in passionate scenes..And maano ya na maano...He breathes such a life into this character!!Big smileHe's our Desi Mr.Darcy..Though he's nowhere near to Colin FirthEmbarrassedhe will make this character legendary...I can't say about his future career..but this man</font><font color="#ff0000"> has epitomised hotness on TV</font><font color="#003300">..</font><font color="#ff0000">and the chemistry he shares with Sanaya is presently unbeatable..</font></font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">Haila..Main toh pucca punkha ban gayi...Confused</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">Okay..No more Sobti bhaajanEvil Smile</font>
[/QUOTE

God Colin firth.. I have a personal copy that pride and prejudice BBC adaptation ..seen it so
Many times that my daughter is bugged of it.. U are right..yesterday was something like that for me.. Today.. It will be much better I hope.. Chemistry mind blowing
[/QUOTE]

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84geetmaanluvNina90trintring..mrinalini..riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malsub

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3085082 rain shots

Hi Riyya,

I am 1000% sure once ArHi rain romance airs it will put all other rain romance sequences ever shown on Indian television to shame.Wink No one can beat ArHi in emoting romance with or without rain.
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

ewww how can this be hot with the pot bellied hero .. ewww .. ...this can't be the bench mark hopefully Wink

LOL Don't worry Ruby...with BS it'll be perfectEmbarrassed I just want our certain someone not to just hyperventilate and eyes closed as being romantic...I want some proper expressions this time.

Wasn't I just saying not getting hopes up? I'm pathetic D'oh
[/QUOTE]

hahahahha ..  .. but yesterday .. i loved when Sanaya showed the reluctant .. but really attracted to her hubby wife LOL
yea the kiss should be without the trademark grimace .. but thats AK's brief to her .. Wink
[/QUOTE]
can i say something abt the Kiss,she 'll close her  eyes while kissing she'll hyperventilate once the kiss is done,she has to breath after  the  looong kiss naLOLLOLLOL and i never saw a kissing scene where the leads have their eyes wide open,may be in hollywodd films we may find like that but when it comes to BW it always with closed eyes.Winkhere we r talking abt TV .LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvtrintringredwine1..mrinalini..riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index