Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 31)

gopikaaji Goldie
gopikaaji
gopikaaji

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by redwine1

Hi everyone! Hug 

Morning NiNa darling .. 
Superb analysis 
Hi nina. First of all .. Your analysis didnt look muddled from any angle..great going girl..Big smile

Thanks so much, Geet! Big smile I'm grinning from ear to ear now; to hear such good comments from BOTH you and Winey just about made my day!Smile
As you sow .. So you reap, girl.. U have got what u deserved..nothing more and nothing less.. OkiesBig smile

can u plz say wat is ramanchik?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenzLizzy2012riyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nivedha84

@ Anna so good to see u on ur regular space Dear and i loved ur update,and i completely agree with the below partWink

Note : Why do I feel - More than Arnav Khushi is trying to convince herself that she does not feel Arnav is her husband! LOL LOL I dont know but the many times she repeated it - it felt to me - she has sooo accepted him - but she wants her to somehow believe in what she is saying Wink

I totally agree, Nivi; she is frightened because this is what she's wanted for so long and now she's getting all the love na? But each time before, she's got hurt; once bitten twice shy stays true.Smile

Yep Nina she clearly knows she ison the loosing side of the battle,the moment he bent down to take her lips,she was already to let him take which was his to own,but damn HP had to ruin the moment but i stil loved it ASR  hugged him and dint let her go and HP  was NUMBstuck,without any reactionLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90geetmaanluvtwisted_beenz..mrinalini..riyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by bs_si

Hiya allHug

So today is the pre rain romance...(I could've gone for a better term..but have to restrain myself due to the REDUX nunsEvil Smile)(No pun intended,PuhleejBig smile)

Monday would be the Real McCoyBig smileEmbarrassed

Mita...are you Ok to pass the mantle is anything goes wrong? LOL

God, I just want something uninterrupted for a change yaar. Ek bar to kuch pura karne do Confused

If you want something uninterrupted,Go have a nice chat with the SP nuns..But thanks to Lizzy 4 the news..The rain romance would be pretty bold!!Embarrassed

BTW,They're saying it'll be bolder than Akshara's rain romance!!Was that bold??I'm thinking of having a look at it...As a preventive measure,you know!!LOL

I know I have heard this before in this forum...that Akshara's rain romance...was hot...

I haven't watched it yet...I would also like to see ...how that one went...Smile

Edited by sharmibalan - 19 July 2012 at 11:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90redwine1..mrinalini..twisted_beenzriyya6

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Hiya allHug

So today is the pre rain romance...(I could've gone for a better term..but have to restrain myself due to the REDUX nunsEvil Smile)(No pun intended,PuhleejBig smile)

What the actual rain romance will happen on Monday!!.. so what will be today? heave and heave, smirk and smirk?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenzriyya6

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Hiya allHug

hello my beauty ... lHug

NiNa .. wonderful post dear 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..twisted_beenzriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Hiya allHug

God, I just want something uninterrupted for a change yaar. Ek bar to kuch pura karne do Confused

If you want something uninterrupted,Go have a nice chat with the SP nuns..But thanks to Lizzy 4 the news..The rain romance would be pretty bold!!Embarrassed

BTW,They're saying it'll be bolder than Akshara's rain romance!!Was that bold??I'm thinking of having a look at it...As a preventive measure,you know!!LOL

Who is Akshara? I have no idea about any other serials. This one's enough...I'm sure they'll show something tomorrow and leave us dangling for the weekend. I'll be wandering around like a lost puppy Confused I don't wanna watch anything and get my hopes up...chanting it to myself, watch with really low expectation and it'll be a surprise, like yesterday Big smile Oooh flirty ASR, kithhe the tum itne din Day Dreaming

twisted_beenz..mrinalini..riyya6

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gopikaaji

Originally posted by redwine1

Hi everyone! Hug 

Morning NiNa darling .. 
Superb analysis 
Hi nina. First of all .. Your analysis didnt look muddled from any angle..great going girl..Big smile

Thanks so much, Geet! Big smile I'm grinning from ear to ear now; to hear such good comments from BOTH you and Winey just about made my day!Smile
As you sow .. So you reap, girl.. U have got what u deserved..nothing more and nothing less.. OkiesBig smile

can u plz say wat is ramanchik?
Ramanchi is cheating .. 

twisted_beenz..mrinalini..riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Hiya allHug

Confused

twisted_beenzredwine1..mrinalini..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index