Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 30)

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Nina90

Hi everyone! Hug 

Morning NiNa darling .. 
Superb analysis 
Hi nina. First of all .. Your analysis didnt look muddled from any angle..great going girl..Big smile

Thanks so much, Geet! Big smile I'm grinning from ear to ear now; to hear such good comments from BOTH you and Winey just about made my day!Smile
As you sow .. So you reap, girl.. U have got what u deserved..nothing more and nothing less.. OkiesBig smile

Thanks Geet!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenz..mrinalini..riyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

hey guys.. 

Is baar main boloon???

will we/ wont we get the rain seq tomm? Yes of course... it will rain... but it will rain lava... hot lava...

will khushi change into sari? Willingly no

y will she change into sari? will asr make her? Because ASR will say so.. will say I am your husband now.. so change... If she does not do it herself it will end up like the cake cutting... ASR making her wear it...

who will win the challenge? We the audience... we had challenged the CVs that someone will interrupt and everything will still stay incomplete...

who will interrupt them this time...?  The water tanker guy... he will switch the water off... no rain... no more rain everything stops immediately...

This is not the fun part... reactions will be the fun part:

Phangurls - omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg (itna bolegi ki bhawaan prakat ho jayenge)

Mummies - Yeh kya hai.. aaj kal kya dikha rahe hain... (in their mind... Shit the whole family is here..I am not being able to drool in front of my daughter... akele dhekhna padega)

Daddies - What rubbish are you watching (My world world is watching this... Shit)

Hubbys - What the hell.. now how am I supposed to match this... (in his mind - she will be thinking of him tonite  while we are ahem Wink)

Daughters - I have no freedom... why do I have watch this in front of all... These people are giving me wierd looks

Grandparents - Apne zamane mein yeh nahi dikha sakte the.. kamine naspite...

If I have missed any group let me know

ROFL Behena Vey...oh how I've missed you..Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90sharmibalanredwine1..mrinalini..twisted_beenzriyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Hiya allHug

So today is the pre rain romance...(I could've gone for a better term..but have to restrain myself due to the REDUX nunsEvil Smile)(No pun intended,PuhleejBig smile)

Monday would be the Real McCoyBig smileEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yankaNina90geetmaanluvtwisted_beenztrintringsharmibalanredwine1riyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Hiya allHug

So today is the pre rain romance...(I could've gone for a better term..but have to restrain myself due to the REDUX nunsEvil Smile)(No pun intended,PuhleejBig smile)

Mita...are you Ok to pass the mantle is anything goes wrong? LOL

God, I just want something uninterrupted for a change yaar. Ek bar to kuch pura karne do Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90sharmibalanredwine1..mrinalini..twisted_beenzriyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
@ Anna so good to see u on ur regular space Dear and i loved ur update,and i completely agree with the below partWink

Note : Why do I feel - More than Arnav Khushi is trying to convince herself that she does not feel Arnav is her husband! LOL LOL I dont know but the many times she repeated it - it felt to me - she has sooo accepted him - but she wants her to somehow believe in what she is saying Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90sharmibalan..mrinalini..twisted_beenzriyya6

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Anna great post it wast just yesterday I was wondering why aren't you writing good to see you back, that is exactly what Khushi is trying to do convince herself but is failing miserably in her attempts.

Edited by .Mandy. - 19 July 2012 at 11:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenzsharmibalanredwine1..mrinalini..riyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

@ Anna so good to see u on ur regular space Dear and i loved ur update,and i completely agree with the below partWink

Note : Why do I feel - More than Arnav Khushi is trying to convince herself that she does not feel Arnav is her husband! LOL LOL I dont know but the many times she repeated it - it felt to me - she has sooo accepted him - but she wants her to somehow believe in what she is saying Wink

I totally agree, Nivi; she is frightened because this is what she's wanted for so long and now she's getting all the love na? But each time before, she's got hurt; once bitten twice shy stays true.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvtwisted_beenzriyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by sampin

Hiya allHug

Mita...are you Ok to pass the mantle is anything goes wrong? LOL

God, I just want something uninterrupted for a change yaar. Ek bar to kuch pura karne do Confused

If you want something uninterrupted,Go have a nice chat with the SP nuns..But thanks to Lizzy 4 the news..The rain romance would be pretty bold!!Embarrassed

BTW,They're saying it'll be bolder than Akshara's rain romance!!Was that bold??I'm thinking of having a look at it...As a preventive measure,you know!!LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGNina90geetmaanluvtwisted_beenztrintringsharmibalanriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index