Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 29)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
okey lemme read all now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90riyya6

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Now coming to today's episode - where to start - where to end! *SIGH!!!* It was bang on! It was what and how I have always imagined ASR to be with Khushi - in love - in style - in full attitude - possessive and still in complete control! These past few days - Arnav was in character but the attitude that defines him was missing - but today it was right there. And girls if you think Khushi did not like it - oh boy she did!! Wink Today Khushi was surprised and stunned at the intensity and passion he generated and that is why she was taken aback and kept losing her ground time and again. She tried to convince herself that Arnav does not mean to her anything - however even she knows that it is just the opposite! It was pre-wedding day ASR / Arnav back again! Day Dreaming

Anna hugzz Hug Hug...

I am so happy to see a full length  post of your today Big smile...

i was thinking about you throught the episode ..ajj anna post likegi tho kitha acha hotha,..

and you did My girl Big smile..i am so happy Tongue..

Above  lines are eaxct meaning of total episode Clap Clap Clap..You explained it very well with your beautifull lines ..

Loved your entire post and the dialouges you quoeted are speacial highlights in the episode Tongue

HugHug

Thank you!! Embarrassed I dont have to say it - but I wrote it for you and Ranju first and then Finally because of Sathu! Wink Wasnt going to write but wrote it - jaise taise bhi! But acha laga that you loved it Embarrassed

Thank you again! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90clarissajohnriyya6

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Mandy ... 

Love the crispness .. above .. I concur with everything you say .. even if they have to move Anjali to some new zone ...let it not fester .. move her to move the story to another level .. & bring her back is what i wish for .. 

YEP IPK is back .. it was reassuring to see this Family finally talk it out .. at least yesterday some points were opened up .. whether by mami or not .. it was a great sigh of relief .. at least people in RM were coming out of the SHOCK .. whether with allegations .. or with attacks .. at least things were coming to a head .. only when things r out in the open can they be resolved .. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree the silence was killing so this outburst was needed. Finally the Shyam issue is being addressed and a clearer picture is being formed about who blames Khushi and who does not. I'm on the fence about Akash, it seems he does believe Khushi but is hurt that all this was kept from him which is understandable.

I liked this episode showing shades of who Anjali used to be, I hope they keep her this way. I know it'll take time before she is back to her bubbly self but I'll take this over the sister who looked selfish and jealous that her brother's world was no longer centered around her, especially given the way that was executed.
[/QUOTE]

Mandy .,. completely agree with you on Akash .. he has believed in Khushi always ... heres something i wrote about him today .. lemme know what u think .. .

Akash is simply angry with both the sisters .. & justifiably so for hiding things from him .. specially Payal .. he always felt if he knew the truth he could have avoided such a BIG blow out ... Is Akash wrong here?  No of course he is NOT .. its the first rule of marriage .. the first VOW ..to never hide things from your partner .. & Payal broke this sacred vow .. Isn't Akash whose whole reason for marrying a girl like Payal was specially so that she would honor her vows .. a simple girl .. without pretensions .. without guise .. & that day he saw the biggest guise .. 

Anjali .. i think she will get another blow today .. u r right the earlier incidences dint justify the jealousy that she was portraying .. i think .. they r trying to rectify the same here .. her dialogue of its enuf u thot of me .. was the BIG one yesterday ..  this will play in her mind .. now .. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvtwisted_beenz..mrinalini...Mandy.riyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Hi all Hug Are we all happy souls today?

Wrote something on page 3 today about not getting hopes up...don't think its working on myself though D'oh

Nina90nivedha84riyya6

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Nina90

Hi everyone! Hug 

Morning NiNa darling .. 
Superb analysis 
Hi nina. First of all .. Your analysis didnt look muddled from any angle..great going girl..Big smile

Thanks so much, Geet! Big smile I'm grinning from ear to ear now; to hear such good comments from BOTH you and Winey just about made my day!Smile
As you sow .. So you reap, girl.. U have got what u deserved..nothing more and nothing less.. OkiesBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90riyya6

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Now coming to today's episode - where to start - where to end! *SIGH!!!* It was bang on! It was what and how I have always imagined ASR to be with Khushi - in love - in style - in full attitude - possessive and still in complete control! These past few days - Arnav was in character but the attitude that defines him was missing - but today it was right there. And girls if you think Khushi did not like it - oh boy she did!! Wink Today Khushi was surprised and stunned at the intensity and passion he generated and that is why she was taken aback and kept losing her ground time and again. She tried to convince herself that Arnav does not mean to her anything - however even she knows that it is just the opposite! It was pre-wedding day ASR / Arnav back again! Day Dreaming

Anna hugzz Hug Hug...

i was thinking about you throught the episode ..ajj anna post likegi tho kitha acha hotha,..

Above  lines are eaxct meaning of total episode Clap Clap Clap..You explained it very well with your beautifull lines ..

Loved your entire post and the dialouges you quoeted are speacial highlights in the episode Tongue

HugHug

Thank you!! Embarrassed I dont have to say it - but I wrote it for you and Ranju first and then Finally because of Sathu! Wink Wasnt going to write but wrote it - jaise taise bhi! But acha laga that you loved it Embarrassed

why have you stopped writing Anna? you do such a fantastic job always... but I am glad you wrote yesterday... aakhir ASR ne tumko majboor kar hi diya na 
Wink

twisted_beenz..mrinalini..riyya6

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by --Anna--

Anna hugzz Hug Hug...

HugHug

why did you stop writing Anna? you do such a fantastic job always... but I am glad you wrote yesterday... aakhir ASR ne tumko majboor kar hi diya na 
Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenzvasiraju..mrinalini..riyya6

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Mandy ... 

Love the crispness .. above .. I concur with everything you say .. even if they have to move Anjali to some new zone ...let it not fester .. move her to move the story to another level .. & bring her back is what i wish for .. 

YEP IPK is back .. it was reassuring to see this Family finally talk it out .. at least yesterday some points were opened up .. whether by mami or not .. it was a great sigh of relief .. at least people in RM were coming out of the SHOCK .. whether with allegations .. or with attacks .. at least things were coming to a head .. only when things r out in the open can they be resolved .. 

I agree the silence was killing so this outburst was needed. Finally the Shyam issue is being addressed and a clearer picture is being formed about who blames Khushi and who does not. I'm on the fence about Akash, it seems he does believe Khushi but is hurt that all this was kept from him which is understandable.

I liked this episode showing shades of who Anjali used to be, I hope they keep her this way. I know it'll take time before she is back to her bubbly self but I'll take this over the sister who looked selfish and jealous that her brother's world was no longer centered around her, especially given the way that was executed.
[/QUOTE]

Mandy .,. completely agree with you on Akash .. he has believed in Khushi always ... heres something i wrote about him today .. lemme know what u think .. .

Akash is simply angry with both the sisters .. & justifiably so for hiding things from him .. specially Payal .. he always felt if he knew the truth he could have avoided such a BIG blow out ... Is Akash wrong here?  No of course he is NOT .. its the first rule of marriage .. the first VOW ..to never hide things from your partner .. & Payal broke this sacred vow .. Isn't Akash whose whole reason for marrying a girl like Payal was specially so that she would honor her vows .. a simple girl .. without pretensions .. without guise .. & that day he saw the biggest guise .. 

Anjali .. i think she will get another blow today .. u r right the earlier incidences dint justify the jealousy that she was portraying .. i think .. they r trying to rectify the same here .. her dialogue of its enuf u thot of me .. was the BIG one yesterday ..  this will play in her mind .. now .. 
[/QUOTE]

Totally agree about Akash, her not telling him the truth had to hurt and factors in a trust issue that lacks between them. I really hope they work out their problems on their own without Khushi's interference, she did what she could now butt out

I hope it is not Anjali who interrupts them, let it be anyone but her. I do not want to see a repeat of the birthday scene. It just doesn't work given the way CVs execute it, besides she knows he went to work and its possible he comes back early so why not spend time with his wife who is home alone.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenzsharmibalanredwine1..mrinalini..riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index