Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 28)

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1clarissajohn

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by .Mandy.

What an episode, if the previous episodes made you feel like there was something missing, then this episode more than made up for it all. It was the perfect balance needed to move things forward, starting off with Khushi's never give up got to set things right spirit. I suspected this would lead to a confrontation but this was quite mild to what I was thinking, still it left the impact I wanted it to. Nani came to the Gupta sisters defense and finally Khushi heard some words of reassurance from someone at RM who let her know Shyam not her is at fault here.
The passion and intensity returned with Khushi and Arnav who continue to prove they are far from your typical lead pair, they are unique and these fights define who they are. Khushi is trying hard to keep her distance from Arnav, she is through with letting her guard down only to have her heart stomped on. If ASR wants her back then he'll have to fight and accept the challenges that come his way which is exactly what he is doing now. I love it!!

So there were complaints that Arnav is spending all this time wooing Khushi and not enough on his sister, but this episode striked the perfect balance as he was all set to take his sister to the temple but work held him back. For Anjali it meant enough to know he cared and wanted to take her, a step in the right direction for her character as I was hating the whole he does not care for me only Khushi track especially given the dreaded DKS that was haunting the forum. I do not want Anjali or any other character to be ruined anymore for a potential track, keep them at the soul of who they are because that is part of what made this show work so why ruin a good thing for something that has already recieved backlash?? It would be extremely damaging to the show.

Mandy ... 

Love the crispness .. above .. I concur with everything you say .. even if they have to move Anjali to some new zone ...let it not fester .. move her to move the story to another level .. & bring her back is what i wish for .. 

YEP IPK is back .. it was reassuring to see this Family finally talk it out .. at least yesterday some points were opened up .. whether by mami or not .. it was a great sigh of relief .. at least people in RM were coming out of the SHOCK .. whether with allegations .. or with attacks .. at least things were coming to a head .. only when things r out in the open can they be resolved .. 

I agree the silence was killing so this outburst was needed. Finally the Shyam issue is being addressed and a clearer picture is being formed about who blames Khushi and who does not. I'm on the fence about Akash, it seems he does believe Khushi but is hurt that all this was kept from him which is understandable.

I liked this episode showing shades of who Anjali used to be, I hope they keep her this way. I know it'll take time before she is back to her bubbly self but I'll take this over the sister who looked selfish and jealous that her brother's world was no longer centered around her, especially given the way that was executed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvNina90redwine1

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Ok Bushji predicted whats gonna happen 2day,that is what i ahd in my mind ,so iam gona elobrate it

Khushi was scared out of Wits bcoz of the darkness,thunderstorm an the shadow she saw by the poolside  and she was on a verge of breaking down /faint, she callsout his name ArnavJi closing her eyes and clutching her MS,

Khushi she vaguley heard someone callingout her name,a lighting flashed and she saw her life comeback ,she saw her Man standing there all worried,Khushi kya hua,thats it she ran to him as fast as she can and throwed herself on him ,which made him loose his balance for a moment,,she hugged him/heldont to him as tightly as she can and he hugged her back all the while consloing her assuring her nothing to worry,he is here by her side,

suddenly the lights came and he led her inside the romm and made her sit ,gave her water to drink,she started to relax ,the same moment he said ok i just camback to take my Laptop,its already late,have to leave now,sayinghe started to walk of,he just took 2 steps,he heard her say Main bhi challongi apki saath,he still had his back towards her with a smirk on his lips,tumne kaha u have work ,u have to clean ab kya hua,mein baadh mein karloongi kya aap mujhe  aap ke saath lehjaogey na,

ASR crosses his arms and tilts his head a bit and says haan par ek sharth par,Khushi was taken aback and asks him Kya,he says U have to wear that saree which i gave u in the morining,raises his brow and smiles at her,she was quick to say nahin hummne nahi pehanna,,teek hai mein jaaraha hoon,she has no choice ,she agreed to wear the saree,few mins passed

He was standing by the poolside ,heard her bangles clinging sound,he turned backa nd was so mesmarised and stood still ,drinking in her glory,beautifulsight infront of him,His angel ,His Khushi looking Gorgeous and sexy,she asked him with a stiff face ab chalein,he said aisehi,something is missing,smile,gimme a smile,and said warna he wont take her,same time he saw the lighting fllash and a heavy thunder,she faked a smile and both start walking 2wards the SUV,he opened the dor for her ,now both r seated in the SUV,he kick started the engine .all the while stealing glances at her and she is no less she too did the same,so biwi kaisa lagraha dobara harne ke baath,

Khushi was with her typical; O expression,hum hargayi kaise,kab,in ur dreams Arnav singh raizada,he asked her what was the deal,she said hum dhoud the huye aap ki bahon mein aaongi,hmm tumne kuch dher pehele kya kiya when u saw me by the poolside,now it stck to her she indeed run into his Arms,but still she is not ready to accept,she said who hum darr gaye they isiliye aisa karna pada,she heard a creeech sound he shutteoff the engine and gave her his tradmark Smirk,mein jeeth gaya aur tumbhi ye jaanthi ho ab stop fusing Khushi,Khushi was struggling to hide her smile,and ASR caught that ,The sky strated to Pour Heavy Rain hitted the glassess of the SUV ,he held her hand,she let go off it and stepped out of the car getting drenched in the rain,ASR still in the car Looking at His beautiful wife ,he steps out of the vehicke and reache dhis wife in few steps ,pulled her 2wards him,both loking at EO with so much passion and intensity.and whats gonna happen next that i leave it for guys.Happy Dreaming Darlings

Sorry for any mistakesWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvSupna9win7redwine1Shwetha!clarissajohn

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Hi everyone! Hug 

Morning NiNa darling .. 
Superb analysis 

Nina90clarissajohn

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone! Hug 

Morning NiNa darling .. 
Superb analysis 
Hi nina. First of all .. Your analysis didnt look muddled from any angle..great going girl..Big smile

Nina90clarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone! Hug 

Morning NiNa darling .. 
Superb analysis 

Thanks, Winey! Patha hai, last night 2AM I was about to PM you about what I had written; I was so nervous and thought, "Wineyji se sala lethi hoon" And then I remembered the time and refrained.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Ok Bushji predicted whats gonna happen 2day,that is what i ahd in my mind ,so iam gona elobrate it

Khushi was scared out of Wits bcoz of the darkness,thunderstorm an the shadow she saw by the poolside  and she was on a verge of breaking down /faint, she callsout his name ArnavJi closing her eyes and clutching her MS,

Khushi she vaguley heard someone callingout her name,a lighting flashed and she saw her life comeback ,she saw her Man standing there all worried,Khushi kya hua,thats it she ran to him as fast as she can and throwed herself on him ,which made him loose his balance for a moment,,she hugged him/heldont to him as tightly as she can and he hugged her back all the while consloing her assuring her nothing to worry,he is here by her side,

suddenly the lights came and he led her inside the romm and made her sit ,gave her water to drink,she started to relax ,the same moment he said ok i just camback to take my Laptop,its already late,have to leave now,sayinghe started to walk of,he just took 2 steps,he heard her say Main bhi challongi apki saath,he still had his back towards her with a smirk on his lips,tumne kaha u have work ,u have to clean ab kya hua,mein baadh mein karloongi kya aap mujhe  aap ke saath lehjaogey na,

ASR crosses his arms and tilts his head a bit and says haan par ek sharth par,Khushi was taken aback and asks him Kya,he says U have to wear that saree which i gave u in the morining,raises his brow and smiles at her,she was quick to say nahin hummne nahi pehanna,,teek hai mein jaaraha hoon,she has no choice ,she agreed to wear the saree,few mins passed

He was standing by the poolside ,heard her bangles clinging sound,he turned backa nd was so mesmarised and stood still ,drinking in her glory,beautifulsight infront of him,His angel ,His Khushi looking Gorgeous and sexy,she asked him with a stiff face ab chalein,he said aisehi,something is missing,smile,gimme a smile,and said warna he wont take her,same time he saw the lighting fllash and a heavy thunder,she faked a smile and both start walking 2wards the SUV,he opened the dor for her ,now both r seated in the SUV,he kick started the engine .all the while stealing glances at her and she is no less she too did the same,so biwi kaisa lagraha dobara harne ke baath,

Khushi was with her typical; O expression,hum hargayi kaise,kab,in ur dreams Arnav singh raizada,he asked her what was the deal,she said hum dhoud the huye aap ki bahon mein aaongi,hmm tumne kuch dher pehele kya kiya when u saw me by the poolside,now it stck to her she indeed run into his Arms,but still she is not ready to accept,she said who hum darr gaye they isiliye aisa karna pada,she heard a creeech sound he shutteoff the engine and gave her his tradmark Smirk,mein jeeth gaya aur tumbhi ye jaanthi ho ab stop fusing Khushi,Khushi was struggling to hide her smile,and ASR caught that ,The sky strated to Pour Heavy Rain hitted the glassess of the SUV ,he held her hand,she let go off it and stepped out of the car getting drenched in the rain,ASR still in the car Looking at His beautiful wife ,he steps out of the vehicke and reache dhis wife in few steps ,pulled her 2wards him,both loking at EO with so much passion and intensity.and whats gonna happen next that i leave it for guys.Happy Dreaming Darlings

Sorry for any mistakesWink
Bohooo wow I wish it to happen nivi

nivedha84riyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Hi everyone! Hug 

Morning NiNa darling .. 
Superb analysis 
Hi nina. First of all .. Your analysis didnt look muddled from any angle..great going girl..Big smile

Thanks so much, Geet! Big smile I'm grinning from ear to ear now; to hear such good comments from BOTH you and Winey just about made my day!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012clarissajohnriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index