Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 26)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by yanka

Good morning girls!!! Hug

So did everybody sleep well after last night's episode... i still have a smile plastered on my face!!!

thank god... I am not alone. I feel like I have gone back to my teen days and still blushing over my first crush. Embarrassed
what a romantic feeling this episode gave to everyone.Day DreamingClap

Exactly... and thankfully they kept the ASR-ness in Arnav live and kicking in the scenes... every interaction between them was a reminder of their past encounter... done so well Clap ... the same action, the same dialogues... uff!!
to think i am a 37 year old mom... behaving like a star struck teenager!!

Ya... True.Day Dreaming They could have issued some warning as precap that this is gonna happen. I watched it with MIL could not even switch to laptopD'oh. Though i got to watch the repeat alone.Embarrassed

Remember during the office water fight scene, Many commented that if they had fought the same way at home in their bedroom, they might have ended up having con right then and there. 
I think CVs just showed us that ...yes... There is a passion between them in whatever they do *touch wood.
Sree today was just the teaser... tomorrow RM ka maidan khali... Khushi thodi dari... thodi ghabrayee...lightning and thunder and darkness...ab age soch lo..Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yankasree07redwine1clarissajohnriyya6

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by amarb

main aa gayi... kaun kaun hai... abhi thodi free hoon... life has been hectic for past couple of days..

Chanda ..

RaBBa Vey RaBBa Vey

Hello you beautiful girls .. & dude

rabba vey

chandni... chandni... tu meri chandni...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1clarissajohnriyya6

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

main aa gayi... kaun kaun hai... abhi thodi free hoon... life has been hectic for past couple of days..

Chanda ..

RaBBa Vey RaBBa Vey

rabba vey

aagayi Chandni ki Chanda 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenzclarissajohn

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

hey guys.. 

really amazing writes up in the front pages! so kudos to everyone. 

i literally cannot wait for episode... 

soo many questions

will we/ wont we get the rain seq tomm?

will khushi change into sari?

y will she change into sari? will asr make her?

who will win the challenge?

who will interrupt them this time...?

Is baar main boloon???

geetmaanluvredwine1clarissajohn

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Chanda ..

RaBBa Vey RaBBa Vey

rabba vey

aagayi Chandni ki Chanda 

Mere real life ASR and meri chutki ko khana jo khilana tha... gave them dinner... dishes and chores done... a little break in IF and then study

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Khushi is drinking  Tea when she sees   Anjali stepping out of her room, Nani's words  still being fresh in her mind , Khushi dutifully steps away from the  vision line of Anjali, goes into her own room, still carrying the cup of chai in her hand...Khushi places  the Chai on the table, opens the closet  and is stunned  !!  For there perched amongst all her gaudy dresses , amongst the swirl of bright  colors is her prince charming  giving her one of his endearing smile , smile enuff to melt  one's heart , a lovely smile that  instantly evokes a answering smile from the other, invoking  a chord  that reminds her of the previous encounter ... but the smile is quickly checked as Khushi remembers that she still is the angry wife, She valiantly curbs her  growing smile , turns her back .. Arnav jumps out , asks her with a smile  whether it brings  any incident   to her memory, Khushi being the consummate imp lies barefacedly  saying that  Hmm-mmm She does not have even a teeniest memory of what is burned  in her heart, Undeterred , A nonchalant Arnav picks up his coffee Mug and  splashes it on her face unrepentantly asking 'AB' ShockedLOLLOL.. A spluttering Khushi who very well remembers THIS incident since she was the one  who threw the Tea in the first  glares ferociously at Arnav, turns her back and wants to stalk away from him  but her lord and master  whose tolerance level was always low will not have it, with clenched teeth  grabs her hand, begins the ABCD of being the loving ASR when the voice of NKBC [ Nand Kishore Broadcasting Service ] echoes in ASR's mind ,  he swallows his anger, turns the taps on charm again and becomes Arnav ...The  Lambkin Khushi not knowing any better , snatches her hand away, provokes the sleeping Tiger in him  and tries to make a dash for it , The Tiger provoked beyond measure , grabs th  fluffy Rabbit again , twirls her towards him, crushes her onto his lean , hard frame  promising her a lesson on what he can do, the smile seductive , as he casually , languidly  pulls the hair and places his hands on the dori, initiating the memories of their first encounter, triggering runaway emotions in Khushi, A Khushi who recognizes the dangers of  being placed in such a situation, her disobedient body reacting to the caress of his finger tips , her emotions betraying her as anger and desire fight for supremacy !!..Anger wins, she pushes him away, pours the Tea on to his face and  scowls  at him, proving to him that she too is a kitten with claws.. The Tiger is fully provoked , Gone is the restraint as ASR  seizes Khushi and pulls him towards her, dashing her hard against him..Khushi clings to him like a creeper that has clung to a tall, strong tree , the silent war of will continues as they continue their battle through their eyes, Khushi's eyes  is the first to fall , unable to face the fiery passion of Arnav , Khushi hisses out that Arnav is transgressing his limits , Arnav bites  out that he can cross his limits as she is HIS  WIFE !!.. Khushi tries to puncture this assertion  by  telling tartly that she does not recognize him as her Husband !!.. That is like a red  cloth to a raging Bull, A Bull moreover in the throes of passion, picking up the gauntlet , Arnav  swears to get her to accept him as her husband !!  Being the perfect gentleman, he seeks to stamp the new challenge with a kiss .. His eyes drinking her in , he moves for the kill ,,,,Khushi, A quivering Khushi  who is getting  very much drawn in to his seduction, who is being lost in the fires of emotion  is slowly but surely  melting ...The wife in her wanting to be in his arms while the woman in her  does not want to be subjugated ... But it is a losing battle  as Khushi begins to drown in the pool of love, desire   WHEN  interruption comes in the form of HP !! 

OMG I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT..
I was reading this paragraph and bingo.@bold red sentence in front of me. It gave me a deja vu of yesterday when i wanted to strangle HP to pieces.

What an awesome writeup sathya... I had goosebumpsClap

Thanks

Edited by sree07 - 20 July 2012 at 4:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchikacdcLizzy2012zooni.blueArhimaniacclarissajohnsbk2tanthya

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

hey guys.. 

soo many questions

Is baar main boloon???

bolo bolo . jaldi bolo .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

hey guys.. 

soo many questions

Is baar main boloon???

As normal viewer my thoughts are also normal

Khushi shivering with fear

She sees asr

Runs to him and hugs him

Asr calms her down

Then after some times says I won

No you have to what I say

Go and wear that saree for me

Dunno about khushis reaction though LOLLOLLOL

geetmaanluvtwisted_beenzredwine1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index