Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 25)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sree07

thank u...Embarrassed awaiting the jhappi and pappi tomorrowDay Dreaming...yeh friday kab aayega

Again friday?Cry
I am dreading weekends
If they show an ASR bending down to kiss khushi and remaining save it for Monday...then bam, I will go nuts.
Hubby out of town...I have no idea I will spend these days.Ouch
don't worry you will get new fooder for twitter chronicles if that happens...LOL

GH bacha sudhar gaya. Not active much in twitter. ConfusedCry
Considering my writing abilities I do not think unless GH puts his foot on his mouth again I will write anymore fiction.D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012sunshine99clarissajohnriyya6

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Girls.. Finished with my analysis..but will add a mytho story later.

Lizzy love .. Good morning ... 

MOI off to read .. 

Seriously .. Koel .. it was way to seductive .. ASR at his best .,.love the way Barun has played with his voice in this episode .. wonderful .. 

suhanamausamsunshine99clarissajohnriyya6

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Girls.. Finished with my analysis..but will add a mytho story later.

Lizzy love .. Good morning ... 

MOI off to read .. 

Seriously .. Koel .. it was way to seductive .. ASR at his best .,.love the way Barun has played with his voice in this episode .. wonderful .. 
Good morning yaara.. Will be out of home.. Biut will stayed connected with redux over the phone..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1clarissajohnriyya6

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yanka

Good morning girls!!! Hug

So did everybody sleep well after last night's episode... i still have a smile plastered on my face!!!

thank god... I am not alone. I feel like I have gone back to my teen days and still blushing over my first crush. Embarrassed
what a romantic feeling this episode gave to everyone.Day DreamingClap

Exactly... and thankfully they kept the ASR-ness in Arnav live and kicking in the scenes... every interaction between them was a reminder of their past encounter... done so well Clap ... the same action, the same dialogues... uff!!
to think i am a 37 year old mom... behaving like a star struck teenager!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07Lizzy2012sunshine99redwine1riyya6

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Good morning girls!!! Hug

So did everybody sleep well after last night's episode... i still have a smile plastered on my face!!!

thank god... I am not alone. I feel like I have gone back to my teen days and still blushing over my first crush. Embarrassed
what a romantic feeling this episode gave to everyone.Day DreamingClap

Exactly... and thankfully they kept the ASR-ness in Arnav live and kicking in the scenes... every interaction between them was a reminder of their past encounter... done so well Clap ... the same action, the same dialogues... uff!!
to think i am a 37 year old mom... behaving like a star struck teenager!!

Ya... True.Day Dreaming They could have issued some warning as precap that this is gonna happen. I watched it with MIL could not even switch to laptopD'oh. Though i got to watch the repeat alone.Embarrassed

Remember during the office water fight scene, Many commented that if they had fought the same way at home in their bedroom, they might have ended up having con right then and there. 
I think CVs just showed us that ...yes... There is a passion between them in whatever they do *touch wood.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvnivedha84sunshine99redwine1clarissajohnriyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

thank u...Embarrassed awaiting the jhappi and pappi tomorrowDay Dreaming...yeh friday kab aayega

Again friday?Cry
I am dreading weekends
If they show an ASR bending down to kiss khushi and remaining save it for Monday...then bam, I will go nuts.
Hubby out of town...I have no idea I will spend these days.Ouch
don't worry you will get new fooder for twitter chronicles if that happens...LOL

GH bacha sudhar gaya. Not active much in twitter. ConfusedCry
Considering my writing abilities I do not think unless GH puts his foot on his mouth again I will write anymore fiction.D'oh
 so no free entertainment from twitter...Confused.. Sree he will bounce back  with his trademark foot in the mouth  somewhere I am sure... old habits die hard...LOL Don't give up on GH chronicles yet.

sree07redwine1clarissajohnriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
GM all
i know im late but wont refrain from shairng my happines after watching a mind blowing epi

muaaah what an epi yar

the scene of the day

A:Im going to agra

K :Han tho

A: All are going to sath sang and will be late. Come with me to agra and see Taj Mahal

K I don't want to come

A:So you will stay alone

K: han mujhe safayi bhi karni hein

A:Tumahre dimag kiLOLLOLLOLLOL

K:Who tho hojayega jab aap yaha sa jayenge

Nahi I will consder you as my husband, not will come into your arms and don't wanna see taj Mahal

A:Suna maineLOLLOLLOLLOL

K:Han then tho use yadh bhi rakhlene

Guys these two are awesome , truly hubby wife convo

Edited by clarissajohn - 19 July 2012 at 11:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchikacdcgeetmaanluvsg08redwine1sunshine99ChitraFriyya6

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

The Present Mirrors The Past...Embarrassed

Then:
Tumhe lagta hai main yeh sab tumhari wajah se kar raha hoon...apne aap ko itni importance dena bandh karo Khushi Kumari Gupta...
Now:
aaj tak jo jo ek saath kiya hai wahi yaad dilane ki koshish kar raha hoon... biwi ho tum meri...you are my legally wedded wife.."

Arnav Singh Raizada had made a declaration of love to his wife on the phone... unexpectedly... did he mean it... his wife was unsure... Today he is  saying it loud and clear for the world  and Khushi to see and hear... that there is no shred of doubt in his mind that she is his wife and he loves her pagalpan with equal madness... he has started the journey of returning back the deserved status to Khushi Kumari Gupta of being Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada in style...

The journey of denial to acceptance through memories...of recreating the magical moments when they met  the feelings it created in their hearts which they were reluctant to voice... and left with bitter words of hate... Arnav is  walking down the memory lane with his wife to show her that he did not mean what he said... he loved her then as he does now hate was only a facade... the old  memories always brought and will bring fondness and not sadness to the heart...

9) The shart makes a re-entry into the story... ASR has cleverly made Khushi take the next step in their relationship  in the past on his brilliant deal cracking skills... Though he lost  the bets to Khushi he ultimately achieved the ulterior motive of the deal- The timid and shy Khushi took the bold step in moving to the next phase of a relationship with a guy called ASR of whom she was scared and had a dislike for. Embarrassed

As ASR continues the journey of sudharna of his bigda hua kaam...with the help of his matchmaker brother Nandkishore. Khushi too will have her gradual understanding of the fact that..."main janta hoon ki jane anjane mein tumhe bahut chot pohuchaye hai...par woh isliye kyunki mujhe kabhi pata hi nahi chalta...par phir jab realize karta hoon...I really regret it.I really do...Bahut bura lag ta hai mujhe... Par main kuch bhi kabhi jaan kar nahi karta Khushi...main aisa hi hoon..."

Koel ..

What do i say ... if i  read anything or not on IPK .. i have to read your post .. its like my mind clears .. after each viewing of the episode i run back to listen to the 1 -2 sentences you & Meghavn have on the show ... its the clear INSIGHT .. which i get .. on what the REAL audience has perceived the show as ... its unbiased .. its crisp .. & its always BANG ON .. 

Your views & your thots of the show .. have so much clarity ... YES you love the show ...BUT that love doesnt color your thots .. SUPERB SUPERB SUPERB ... 

Lovely way to sum up the entire Love saga .. yea everything they are doing is linked .. is linked to how they met .. & how they treated each other .. loved ur start .. the THEN & NOW .. 

Edited by redwine1 - 19 July 2012 at 11:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvsree07Lizzy2012sunshine99clarissajohnriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index