Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 24)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by yanka

Good morning girls!!! Hug

So did everybody sleep well after last night's episode... i still have a smile plastered on my face!!!

thank god... I am not alone. I feel like I have gone back to my teen days and still blushing over my first crush. Embarrassed
what a romantic feeling this episode gave to everyone.Day DreamingClap
I loved the scene where ASR corners his wife and both of them quickly scan the area to see if any RMwasis are lurking around before they starting on their shart romance.. LOL

u know i loved that dialogue .. where when she says ... i don't consider u my patti the first time after tea throwing .. whoops water throwing .. oh tea throwing ... & he says .. achha ab manva lete hai .. . it was so perfect ,,.. the dialogue .. the rendition & the expression ,... all bang on .. 

Edited by redwine1 - 19 July 2012 at 10:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvnivedha84sree07sunshine99riyya6

laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

hey guys.. 

really amazing writes up in the front pages! so kudos to everyone. 

i literally cannot wait for episode... 

soo many questions

will we/ wont we get the rain seq tomm?

will khushi change into sari?

y will she change into sari? will asr make her?

who will win the challenge?

who will interrupt them this time...?

I put my bet on anji baby. She was looking ill while getting into car. So ASR may get a call form akash or someone that she is illLOL
Sree trina gave  news on those lines.. ASR will go to the rescue and get back Anji baby but will forget his dharam patni.. and then rush to find her...Finding and setting fire to the rain on Monday...Wink

hey but where will he leave her..isnt she already in d house???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07sunshine99riyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by yanka

Good morning girls!!! Hug

So did everybody sleep well after last night's episode... i still have a smile plastered on my face!!!

thank god... I am not alone. I feel like I have gone back to my teen days and still blushing over my first crush. Embarrassed
what a romantic feeling this episode gave to everyone.Day DreamingClap
I loved the scene where ASR corners his wife and both of them quickly scan the area to see if any RMwasis are lurking around before starting on their shart romance.. LOL

u know i loved that dialogue .. where when she says ... i don't consider u my patti the first time after tea throwing .. whoops water throwing .. oh tea throwing ... & he says .. achha ab manva lete hai .. . it was so perfect ,,.. the dialogue .. the rendition & the expression ,... all bang on .. 
Ruby that was one of the best seductive dialogue of ASR in a looong time... the true thud moment of the day...Embarrassed Loved SI in that too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84sree07redwine1riyya6

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Girls.. Finished with my analysis..but will add a mytho story later..

sree07sunshine99redwine1riyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laap

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

hey guys.. 

really amazing writes up in the front pages! so kudos to everyone. 

i literally cannot wait for episode... 

soo many questions

will we/ wont we get the rain seq tomm?

will khushi change into sari?

y will she change into sari? will asr make her?

who will win the challenge?

who will interrupt them this time...?

I put my bet on anji baby. She was looking ill while getting into car. So ASR may get a call form akash or someone that she is illLOL
Sree trina gave  news on those lines.. ASR will go to the rescue and get back Anji baby but will forget his dharam patni.. and then rush to find her...Finding and setting fire to the rain on Monday...Wink

hey but where will he leave her..isnt she already in d house???
he might take her with him in rescue DI mission as lights have gone out and she is scared of the darkness...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07sharmibalan

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

I loved the scene where ASR corners his wife and both of them quickly scan the area to see if any RMwasis are lurking around before they starting on their shart romance.. LOL

Ya...koel me too loved the scene...Pati scanned the first floor and patni scanned the second floorLOL
There are lot of subtle romance and dialogues in the whole episode.

the two naughty kids who stand before naaniDay Dreaming
khushi chiding him lightly when  he hold her hand in the hall "Aap yeh kya kar rahe hai"Day Dreaming
Scanning of RM for unwanted intrusionsDay Dreaming
Showing off his wife and his rights in front of HPDay Dreaming
How the anger slowly turned to a smirk 
"ab manva lete hai"...haire nanda kishore...No wonder I am playing the  episode in infinite loops since yesterdayDay Dreaming

suhanamausamsg08sunshine99redwine1

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

HI 5 Wineyyy ,i for not a single mometn felt ASR was out of charcter,he is ASR,he can do anything for his loved ones and Khushi is his Love his LIFE,he will do ANYTHING to bring the ever smiling every chirpy  KhushiWink i wont be surprised if he goes on his knees and propose her b4 thsie re marriage.Wink

we've seen somany faces of ASR,Angry young man ASR
,no nonsense ASR
,EGOitic ASR,Ruthless ASR,
ASR as Chottey
,Jealousy ASR,
Flirty ASR,
Wounded Lover ASR
,now we r seeing ASR the LOVER ( not a HUSBAND) why restrict ourselves to a RUDE and Arrogant ASR,Winkiam Loving this ASR babyDancing

U know seeing the no. of greens below in the likes .. reminded me ...someone came to my post the other day & said after only 3.5 months here u r green ... i was like babe do you watch the serial or no ?.. itna kuch ho raha hai .. itna much hone waala hai .. color is changing in our faces .. to yahan pe name pe kyon nahi...

U Know Nivi .. always remember .. ASR is the most detailed character sketch in this serial ... if ASR character changes .. then the serial will change ... he is the one constant in this serial .. they will never play with him ...specially cause his this kinda personality is what has the people hooked to the serial .. .. His arrogance is the basic platform on which 300 odd episodes have been based ... do u think .. GUL will change  300 episodes hard work ... for a mere minute of viewing pleasure .. NO NO NO ... 

[/QUOTE]

@ pinkEmbarrassedBlushingROFL

Yep completely agree with u Winey Abt ASR and Gul wont Hurt her baby at anycostWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithasree07sunshine99redwine1clarissajohnareeba_blossomriyya6

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Updated at one! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99redwine1riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index