Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 20)

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Lovly analysis Anna dear...!

I love the way you write n accept your preference for d characters...

Hmm..so there r many who were a bit scared that in all this 'lovey dovey' wooing, Arnav's character may be messed with... It was indeed hard to see him running behind the girl, in NK style... Bt, today.. Arnav was fully in character with d mind blowing attitude...

And Barun Sobti... There is no word to describe him...Clap

All my life, i hav been a 'Tom n Jerry' fan... And guess who is my Favrite... 'TOM'... It was always Tom... In school, my 'name slips' were always 'TOM's'...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithaJhalak29redwine1--Anna--

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hi Bushy, jhalak and koel...Hug

I came in the morning...didn't see u guys and therefore left...Unhappy
N i was clling U sharmi, sharmi in the whole reduxHug

Really...Embarrassed

I read your analysis Jhalak...Superb...I love all your quotes and the way you connect to the script...Big smile
sachi muchi Sharmi... U can chck reduc 11-12 pgs u will find itBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanriyya6

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Lovly analysis Anna dear...!

I love the way you write n accept your preference for d characters...

Hmm..so there r many who were a bit scared that in all this 'lovey dovey' wooing, Arnav's character may be messed with... It was indeed hard to see him running behind the girl, in NK style... Bt, today.. Arnav was fully in character with d mind blowing attitude...

And Barun Sobti... There is no word to describe him...Clap

All my life, i hav been a 'Tom n Jerry' fan... And guess who is my Favrite... 'TOM'... It was always Tom... In school, my 'name slips' were always 'TOM's'...

hey just PM'd you about this.. I'm so happy ASR is no more the puppy of IPK.. he's back to being ASR Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29vaatuhaarariyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
GOOD MOORNINGGG Beautiful Reduxians and ek lautha GUY NARESHHug

B4 i say something  can any one tell me how to wipe off this WIDE GRIN on my face b4 my family take an appointment to a psychatristSilly

ok When i watched the Precap on wednesday ASR in the CUPBOARD,the moment i saw him my jaws dropeed and i was LOLLL ing all the while and the last thing i had in my mind b4 closing my eyes to get my deprived sleep is ASR in the cupbiard and when i opened my eyes in the morining it was ASR in the Cupboard,but then when i came to REDUX most of u had problems with that scene,i dont know why b4 watching the original scen e u guys jumped on the GUN and started that was not so ASR,cant see him like Mushy mushy,they r ruining ASR yadda yadda

bUt lastnite Epi Made all (some of u ) eat ur own words and we got a TRADEMARK ASR,so what i wanna a say is dnt jump into any conclusion and feel disappointed b4 watching the original scene Okiees Darlings.

Now while i was watching those ARHI moments last nite i had GOOSEBUMBS,butterflies in my stomach ,foolish Grin and what not,iam on cloud 999999999,iam still living in that momentBlushingwooo what pull,what a tug,what an attitudeDay Dreaming Khushi tu tho Gayi ROFL,

ok have a scenario runningon mymindWink'll try to pendown once i finish reading the updates ,Big smile

Thank U CV's for a WONDERFULL Episode and BS and SI ,U guys ROCK ,\M/ Muahhh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithazooni.bluewin7sharmibalanriyya6

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
main aa gayi... kaun kaun hai... abhi thodi free hoon... life has been hectic for past couple of days...

sharmibalanredwine1riyya6

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

main aa gayi... kaun kaun hai... abhi thodi free hoon... life has been hectic for past couple of days..

Chanda ..

RaBBa Vey RaBBa Vey

Hello you beautiful girls .. & dude

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanriyya6

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

GOOD MOORNINGGG Beautiful Reduxians and ek lautha GUY NARESHHug

B4 i say something  can any one tell me how to wipe off this WIDE GRIN on my face b4 my family take an appointment to a psychatristSilly

ok When i watched the Precap on wednesday ASR in the CUPBOARD,the moment i saw him my jaws dropeed and i was LOLLL ing all the while and the last thing i had in my mind b4 closing my eyes to get my deprived sleep is ASR in the cupbiard and when i opened my eyes in the morining it was ASR in the Cupboard,but then when i came to REDUX most of u had problems with that scene,i dont know why b4 watching the original scen e u guys jumped on the GUN and started that was not so ASR,cant see him like Mushy mushy,they r ruining ASR yadda yadda

bUt lastnite Epi Made all (some of u ) eat ur own words and we got a TRADEMARK ASR,so what i wanna a say is dnt jump into any conclusion and feel disappointed b4 watching the original scene Okiees Darlings.

Now while i was watching those ARHI moments last nite i had GOOSEBUMBS,butterflies in my stomach ,foolish Grin and what not,iam on cloud 999999999,iam still living in that momentBlushingwooo what pull,what a tug,what an attitudeDay Dreaming Khushi tu tho Gayi ROFL,

ok have a scenario runningon mymindWink'll try to pendown once i finish reading the updates ,Big smile

Thank U CV's for a WONDERFULL Episode and BS and SI ,U guys ROCK ,\M/ Muahhh

YAY Nivi .. YAY .. 

I know what you r saying . .. &  YAY once again.. kya scorcher .. isiliye sab ko bolti hoon ... wait for the episode to AIR .. don't base your assumptions on what some person says or feels .. the show is the Makers medium .. & he will Do justice to it .. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84sunshine99sharmibalanriyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Koel...The truth that was unsaid...Wah...rey...Clap

thank you SharmiEmbarrassed

sharmibalanredwine1riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index