Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 17)

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

holas peoples Hug

A sooper awesome episode that put an end to all my fears that GH is killing my ASR to make him a vodafone puppy LOLLOL

I always used to tell Anna, that, if its a mix of ASR and Arnav in a romantic scene, then there should be romance and passion in equal amount and I must be awwwing and stomach mein kuch kuch hoga... thats exactly what happened while watching the episode yesterday... Day DreamingEmbarrassed

a perfect balance of romance and passion emoted by the King of Expressions... I felt like copying Ankita's dialogue ... 'khushi doesnt deserve you, come to me baby' Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I loved the special effects in the last scene... horror show lag raha tha... har sarah se LOLLOL

I'm actually liking all akash-payal scenes these days... Akshay is finally getting dialogues everyday... he is not be seen too much on twitter these days, that means he is having scenes everyday.. good for him Clap

Anjali-Arnav scene was one of the sweetest scenes of the week... DB is emoting extremely well these days ClapClap

How can I end my tippani without mentioning Barun babaBig smile... Mr.Sobti your eyes need to be insured... they are the most expressive ones I have seen in a very very long time... you were outstanding yesterday ClapClapClapClap

@ANNA: Cant tell you how happy I was to see your name in the first page of REDUX... Loved your pictorial analysis..HugHugand I didnot had to read your analysis fully, for we had discussed pretty much everything on phone
but yaar, Khushi pissed me off yesterday too... guess I have to get used to it Confused

@ALL:

Could you people find a difference in the reaction in the pre marriage scenes and in yesterday's episode? then there was attraction and hesitation but what I saw yesterday was neither of that... she was annoyed and found it as a nuisance ConfusedConfusedConfused

Do you think Khushi will tell Arnav something that will hit him hard and then Khushi will wear saree to manao him? I so want this to happen !!!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011sunshine99Jhalak29..mrinalini..mommamiaArhimaniacvaatuhaarariyya6tanthya

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by riyya6

so wat will they do todayLOL
Khushi's hug in fear... ASR saying he won, Khushi refusing to give in as it was under duress... So ASRv/s Khushi phase 2...I hope I get a peck today or the illusion of  a kiss... satsang visuals with Anji feeling unwell maybe... ASR manipulates Khushi into wearing the saree... precap: ASR called to the rescue
Disclaimer: strong possibility you might not get to see this onscreen...Wink

koely Hug

main phir jaane wali hoon LOL
Kahan... waise Koel... some else too confirmed what u said will hppn today

shastra gave link few pgs bk
Bushy meri roothi kismaat.. hum aye aur aapne bye bye kaha...Cry.. lekin hai umeed ek din ek saath chat pe aayenge aur  IPK ke khayli pulao pakayenge...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaJhalak29..mrinalini..Arhimaniac

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mommamia

Bushy Ramazaan Mubarak

thank  you Embarrassed khair mubarak
Me too wishing u the Ramazan Mubarak dear, u n kishmish n jeeju n ur familyBig smile

Hugkhair mubarak to you too Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaJRiasunshine99Jhalak29..mrinalini..riyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Bushy Ramazaan Mubarak

thank  you Embarrassed khair mubarak
Wishing you,kishmish and the rest of your family greetings on the holy occasion of RamzaanSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaJhalak29..mrinalini..

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyya6

so wat will they do todayLOL
Khushi's hug in fear... ASR saying he won, Khushi refusing to give in as it was under duress... So ASRv/s Khushi phase 2...I hope I get a peck today or the illusion of  a kiss... satsang visuals with Anji feeling unwell maybe... ASR manipulates Khushi into wearing the saree... precap: ASR called to the rescue
Disclaimer: strong possibility you might not get to see this onscreen...Wink

koely Hug

main phir jaane wali hoon LOL
Kahan... waise Koel... some else too confirmed what u said will hppn today

shastra gave link few pgs bk
Bushy meri roothi kismaat.. hum aye aur aapne bye bye kaha...Cry.. lekin hai umeed ek din ek saath chat pe aayenge aur  IPK ke khayli pulao pakayenge...Smile
see aaj kal main apni poori raat hongi almoist...this will be the time i will go to sleep...so try maar aise set kerna ka Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaJRiasunshine99Jhalak29..mrinalini..

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

holas peoples Hug

A sooper awesome episode that put an end to all my fears that GH is killing my ASR to make him a vodafone puppy LOLLOL

I always used to tell Anna, that, if its a mix of ASR and Arnav in a romantic scene, then there should be romance and passion in equal amount and I must be awwwing and stomach mein kuch kuch hoga... thats exactly what happened while watching the episode yesterday... Day DreamingEmbarrassed

a perfect balance of romance and passion emoted by the King of Expressions... I felt like copying Ankita's dialogue ... 'khushi doesnt deserve you, come to me baby' Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I loved the special effects in the last scene... horror show lag raha tha... har sarah se LOLLOL

I'm actually liking all akash-payal scenes these days... Akshay is finally getting dialogues everyday... he is not be seen too much on twitter these days, that means he is having scenes everyday.. good for him Clap

Anjali-Arnav scene was one of the sweetest scenes of the week... DB is emoting extremely well these days ClapClap

How can I end my tippani without mentioning Barun babaBig smile... Mr.Sobti your eyes need to be insured... they are the most expressive ones I have seen in a very very long time... you were outstanding yesterday Clap

@ANNA: Cant tell you how happy I was to see your name in the first page of REDUX... Loved your pictorial analysis..HugHugand I didnot had to read your analysis fully, for we had discussed pretty much everything on phone
but yaar, Khushi pissed me off yesterday too... guess I have to get used to it Confused

@ALL:

Could you people find a difference in the reaction in the pre marriage scenes and in yesterday's episode? then there was attraction and hesitation but what I saw yesterday was neither of that... she was annoyed and found it as a nuisance ConfusedConfusedConfused

Do you think Khushi will tell Arnav something that will hit him hard and then Khushi will wear saree to manao him? I so want this to happen !!!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming

i feel khushi will lose the bet as she is scared and then ultimately end up wearing the saree...Embarrassed

she was in a state where she wanted to hide her dhak dhak..pehle she felt it and went giddy with it and behek jaati thi Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithasunshine99Jhalak29

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranjitha

@ALL:

Do you think Khushi will tell Arnav something that will hit him hard and then Khushi will wear saree to manao him? I so want this to happen !!!!  Day DreamingDay Dreaming

i feel khushi will lose the bet as she is scared and then ultimately end up wearing the saree...Embarrassed

she was in a state where she wanted to hide her dhak dhak..pehle she felt it and went giddy with it and behek jaati thi Embarrassed
Bushra HugHug
so Khushi is in control now LOL

yaar ask her to change her salwar.. it reminds me of autorickshaw Ouch green and yellow and those clips Angry
Barun hair and Sanaya's hairstyle both needs a makeover ASAP LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiasunshine99Jhalak29..mrinalini..--Anna--Arhimaniacriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Hey girls

Hey Sandy Big smile
Will not be able to chat for long have to go to officeAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiasunshine99Jhalak29Arhimaniac

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index