Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 14)

malsub Goldie
malsub
malsub

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by malsub

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hello everyone!

Just finished reading the first 2 pages - Anna, Bush, Sunshine, Jhalak and everyone ClapClap beautiful posts for a beautiful episode.

Hey MalobikaBig smile  How Are you,,, njoied a great episode,,, ready for nxt???

I am floating on cloud 9 since last night Smile. Finally, the IPK and ASR I loved are back and it was such a treat to watch yesterday's episode. A true Livin La Vida Loca for the audience.

Acha, one Q - do you think Anji will turn grey? Yesterday, I felt that we (I meant lay viewers, including me but excluding reduxians) pre-judged her actions when she may not go down the route at all?

she won't be gray...she will just want happiness for herself...and she will be the reason shyam will be brought back as she will go the hysterical way...i guess...

she looked very weak yday...

Ya, DB is enacting Anjali very well these days.I feel really sad seeing her plight.

PLEASE SEE: That does not mean that I can stand her being the haddi in ArHi romance or sending HP to sabotage ArHi moments.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueJhalak29..mrinalini..Arhimaniacriyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

is there a rain romance todayEmbarrassed

I don't think so..It must come with a promo...They should release a promo by today and play it over the weekend and monday/tuesday we get itEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29Arhimaniacriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone!

Just finished reading the first 2 pages - Anna, Bush, Sunshine, Jhalak and everyone ClapClap beautiful posts for a beautiful episode.

Hey MalobikaBig smile  How Are you,,, njoied a great episode,,, ready for nxt???

I am floating on cloud 9 since last night Smile. Finally, the IPK and ASR I loved are back and it was such a treat to watch yesterday's episode. A true Livin La Vida Loca for the audience.

Acha, one Q - do you think Anji will turn grey? Yesterday, I felt that we (I meant lay viewers, including me but excluding reduxians) pre-judged her actions when she may not go down the route at all?

she won't be gray...she will just want happiness for herself...and she will be the reason shyam will be brought back as she will go the hysterical way...i guess...

she looked very weak yday...

Ya, DB is enacting Anjali very well these days.I feel really sad seeing her plight.

PLEASE SEE: That does not mean that I can stand her being the haddi in ArHi romance or sending HP to sabotage ArHi moments.
LOLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

malsubJhalak29..mrinalini..Arhimaniac

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
so wat will they do todayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

very possible as i said recreation of moments hai to kal rain hug and deewali missed kiss will be completed...atleast us ka track start hojaya ga...friday ko latka den ge monday ko dikhayen geEmbarrassed

Edited by Arhimaniac - 19 July 2012 at 9:00pm

suhanamausamJhalak29JRiariyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Hola people!! Hug

"Madness aur pagalpan toh hai" - Arnav Singh Raizada

"Iss War ko kya naam doon!?" - Nanhe 

Arnav and Khushi the story of two star crossed lovers who have always seemed more like cats and dogs - than lovers. They love each other - no doubt about that (I will confess I see it more from Arnav's side more - have always seen it and there is no denying why) - but there love is hidden in their fights. They are not like normal lovers who will coochie - coo with each other - or share an extremely romantic moment and that too deliberately - they are and always will be about intensity - passion - and their nok jhoks. That is what makes them adorable! That is what makes them lovable! That is what makes them Arnav and Khushi and finally ArHI! Embarrassed

Yesterday the last scene - Nanhe asked Arnav to recite all the romantic moments he has spent with Khushi - and Arnav recited all the little things that they did to hurt each other - but what forms important part of their beautiful memories and their beautiful journey of love - and maybe that is why somewhere - the last few days - seeing Arnav as a love struck fool was a bit difficult to digest and Khushi very very irritating.

Yesterday I was speaking to Sathu late in the night - and she told me - that she hoped that they do not mess up with Arnav's character today. Frankly I had not given it a thought - because I have long back stopped thinking about the precap - but when Sathu said this - I was scared! I did not want it! Arnav's character is closest to my heart (as you all know Tongue) and to think that his character could go wrong was scary. But somehow I always trust Gul on this! I know - she wont mess MY Arnav Singh Raizada for me - and she did not! Embarrassed

Now coming to today's episode - where to start - where to end! *SIGH!!!* It was bang on! It was what and how I have always imagined ASR to be with Khushi - in love - in style - in full attitude - possessive and still in complete control! These past few days - Arnav was in character but the attitude that defines him was missing - but today it was right there. And girls if you think Khushi did not like it - oh boy she did!! Wink Today Khushi was surprised and stunned at the intensity and passion he generated and that is why she was taken aback and kept losing her ground time and again. She tried to convince herself that Arnav does not mean to her anything - however even she knows that it is just the opposite! It was pre-wedding day ASR / Arnav back again! Day Dreaming

Starting with the initial scene - Well we already knew who would be standing with Payal and Khushi at the time when they will be questioned - It was always going to be Nani! And Nani more so because she is the only one who knows what Arnav knows - otherwise the whole family even though trust Arnav on the whole Shyam matter - do not know what is right and what is wrong! Nani is the only one who knows who Khushi and Payal are - and can understand their reasons - otherwise Mami and Akash are right from their POV's also! The secret was too huge to handle and it has indeed created a rift between Akash and Payal! The scene - Nani standing strong by Payal and Nani - and Akash leaving their side and going to Mami. It will take time for things to get solved.

Coming to Arnav Khushi scene
- It was sooo brilliant that I wont be doing any justice to it with my writing about it and since I am writing after so long I dont think I am gonna be doing much justice to it anyways! Anyways trying hand at it! Wink

Arnav is sitting in the cupboard waiting for Khushi to come - and open it - and to recreate that moment when he had found her in his cupboard! And does Khushi remember it!?- Yes she does - she cannot forget it - and a smile does come on her face when she sees him in the cupboard. Just as soon as it comes - it goes (God! I dont understand what she wants - so I am not get into the frustration at her Tongue)
When he asks her - if she remembers the moment she refuses and he moves to make his next move! Wink

She wants to leave but he cannot let her go - so he hold her and turns her around to throw his cup of coffee on her face to make her remember the time when she threw hot cup of tea on his face - Does she remember this one - Yes she does!! How could she forget this one for she was at fault in this one. But this riles her up as she realizes what he is trying to do - as she realizes that he is trying to recreate their old memories ! She wants to go yet again when he holds her hand and almost begins to scream at her when he realizes he needs to be soft (Nanhe asar LOL) - and he does and Khushi's expressions changes! However when he pulls her close and tries talking to her and warning her that he can do anything to her (Sheesh Mahal FB) - and romantically sides her hair to open the dori like he did back then - she pushes him and throws her tea at him - CATS & DOGS anyone!? LOL

He in in his anger pulls her close yet again and tells her that he can do anything with her - while she throws at him that he forced her into the marriage and she does not deem it fit to accept him as her husband! He maintains his anger and cool and without letting her go - tells her that they are legally married and he can do whatever he wants to do. She is shocked at his calmness and at his acceptance and at his possessiveness and again reminds him that she does not accept him as her husband. He very cooly and very Arnavishly tells her that he will make sure then he makes her accept it. (Oh man - how adorable is he Day Dreaming) And he tries to kiss her while she closes her eyes in disbelief and closes her mouth in an attempt to not give in - when our Dear HP interrupts! LOL Thing to notice - Arnav does not let go of Khushi even when she is in his arms and HP is standing there. He keeps his hold on to her and he will not let her go. Embarrassed 

They both face Nani - the sarpanch of the house - who looks at both of them in surprise and knows what they have been upto! Nani had said once ;

"Ye donon saari zindagi ladte ladte guzaar denge - kabhi ye aage toh woh peeche toh kabhi woh aage toh ye peeche..."

She knows these two and she knows that they must have been fighting and she hides her smile. She taunts them in her own funny way and they both are caught for a moment. Meanwhile Arnav notices that he has hurt Khushi and as soon as Nani leaves them alone - He holds on to her and asks her whether she is hurt and she retorts back - that being with him - she has learnt to take in all the hurt that he throws at her. But does that deter Arnav Singh Raizada!? Nope!! This time the ASR in him is not going to back down and he will get his Khushi back and get her back in style Wink

He corners her on the stair case and does not let her go! They both are aware of the position they are in and they recheck if someone is there and then get back to their cat and mouse game.LOL He holds on to her and does not let her go and promises to make her accept him as her husband - while she continues telling him that she would not. He relaxes and giving her the look - he crosses his hand and tells her that she will run to him and hug him and that day she will have to accept him as her husband. Khushi still in denial - leaves him alone and gives that one last look. 

Note : Why do I feel - More than Arnav Khushi is trying to convince herself that she does not feel Arnav is her husband! LOL LOL I dont know but the many times she repeated it - it felt to me - she has sooo accepted him - but she wants her to somehow believe in what she is saying Wink

Arnav Anjai :
My favorite brother sister duo in the world! The past couple of days - the problems have been growing - and so is the fear in Anjali that she has lost her brother - but today the brother was back in his sister's ambit - caring and concerned for her - and going to the mandir like always for his sister. But the phone call - disturbed him and however much he tried to get off the meeting so that he could be with Anjali - and be there with her - but it was Anjali who let him go - to go to Agra - the city of love - the city of Tajmahal! She understood her brother's needs and importance to go for the meeting and even after repeatedly assuring Anjali that the meeting was not important - she let him go!

Back to our Cat and Mouse! LOL
He sees her and he initiates a conversation - fighting with her and asking her to tag along to see the Taj mahal! She refuses and tells him that she has already seen it and does not wish to see it again! She also says that she does not accept him and she needs to clean. He retorts - she retorts and he tells her that she will be left alone in the house and she tells him that she can take care of herself! They both remind each other of their challenge and Arnav leaves for his trip!

Not getting into significance of things but somehow I related this : Khushi saying that she has already seen Taj Mahal - the symbol of everlasting love and she does not wish to see it again but clean. Khushi has seen Arnav's love for her and she knows that he is crazy about her - yet she does not see it - or acknowledge it but chooses to ignore it every time. Is she waiting to first clean the cob webs and all the mess that has been created!? Solve all the problems (like she spoke in her monologue yesterday) and then accept him!? Time will tell - though I am sure Arnav will win! Tongue He knows how to woo a girl Wink Khushi running into Arnav's arms - not a very herculean task! Tongue

I am not gonna cover the end scene - there is more to it tomorrow and if I write tomorrow I will cover it then - otherwise I am sure all the other fabulous writers will! Smile

Now coming to the dialogues of the day! Wink

"Hume sirf yeh nahi aur bahut kuch karna aata hai"Wink

"Hum aapko apna pati nahi maante hain- theek hai toh ab manva lete hain" Wink

"Hum coffee mein gir gaye the - matlab humne apne aap pe coffee gira di thi..." LOL

"Chaaye...chotte bhi chaaye mein gur gaye the...matlab unhone bhi apne pe chaaye gira di..." LOL

"Kya kar rahe hain aap...Lagi tumhe!?...haan lekin aap se chot khane ki aadat hai hume...Lekin hum abhi bhi aapko apna pati nahi maante" Embarrassed

"Daud ke baahon mein aaugi...Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...Hum!?...aur aapki bahaon mein...jiss din aise hua...hum aapko apna pati maanenge...Deal!?...Sauda...Lekin iss janam mein pura nahi hoga...Dekhte hain...Jab kuch hoga hi nahin...toh aap kya dekhenge!?..."Embarrassed

"Main agra jaa rahan hoon...haan toh!?...toh sablog satsang pe jayenge aur late aaenge...HP bhi off pe hai...Tum akeli rahogi!?...toh? Mere saath agra chalo...Taj Mahal dekh lena...humne dekha hai...aur waise bhi hume safai karni hai...Apne dimaag ki!?...Woh toh aapke jaate hi hojayegi..."

"Naa hi hume aapko apna pati maana hai...nahi aapke bahaon mein samana hai...aur nahi tajmahal dekhna hai...Sunna maine...Sunna na...toh ab yaad bhi rakhiyenga..." LOL

Heart Today was a complete acceptance from Arnav Singh Raizada that Khushi Kumari gupta Singh Raizada is his wife! He is sure of his feelings for her and he places them on a very high pedestal! He has accepted her and he wants her to also accept him. He knows that she loves him - he knows that she also somewhere has accepted him - all he is trying is to do is break her and make her accept it in words that she belongs to him and she has accepted their relationship and him! These two na - they belong together! It was a BOMBASTIC Episode and ArHi rocked it! Heart

Embarrassed ACTORS! Embarrassed

Barun Sobti! -Baby!! You take my breath away!! You seriously do! You live and breathe Arnav Singh Raizada for me! What passion - what intensity - what emotions - what control - I mean you were at your sexiest and naughtiest best today and I could feel each and every single emotion!! Clap Clap Clap Your smirks - your naughty smiles - the emoting with eyes - the transition from ASR to Arnav to Chotte - FABULOUS!! Clap Clap I was reminded of the pre-wedding ASR immediately!! No one and I mean no one can match you when it comes to acting!! You are MEANT to play ASR / Arnav and Chotte and no one could have done it justice like you have done it!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Sanaya Irani : Great Job girl! You are best when you have to play cat and mouse game with Arnav! The nok jhok brings you alive and you were alive in all the scenes today!! Barun brings out the best on you no doubt about that and today I liked your performance!! Keep it up! Clap Clap

Utkarsha , Deepali Pansare, Akshay Dogra, Jayshree - Loved all you guys too but being frank my whole concentration was on Barun Sobti today! Embarrassed

Dont know when next I am going to write - after lot of daam and dol - and speaking to my girls - Ranju - Gari - Luckyji -and finally mommy Sathu - I decided to write! Wink Hope i have not lost my touch! Dont even know or remember when I last wrote! Sleepy

Love and Light
Anna Smile

And to every REDUXIAN : I may not have been active and an idiot when it comes to replying  to PM's and commenting on your posts - but I have been reading them time to time! This week I loved every post and every post was insightful! Nia, Lizzy, Areeba, Jhalak, Bush ji, Supna, S003, Koel,  Sandhya, Divya and everyone else - (I may be forgetting the names)...Good job guys!! Clap Clap Clap

Credit for the PICS : Illyria aka Juleka (Done the written update for today Smile)

Loved reading uClap

Jhalak29Arhimaniac--Anna--riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

very possible as i said recreation of moments hai to kal rain hug and deewali missed kiss will be completed...Embarrassed
meaning no one to interuppt.. or NK coming to interupt... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29Arhimaniac

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

good morning guys Embarrassed

moi preparing sehri...kon kon khaye ga... Big smile

and post updated...Embarrassed
. Bush u fasting for ramadanSmile

Me waiting...

sorry babez i responded on skype...it pUUURRRFEctStar

Bush I was waiting for SehriSmile

i sent a parhata and yougurt your way Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaJhalak29riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index