Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 129)

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Okay..My friend's here again..
She's asking whether there'll be a fight between Arnie and Anji..Just asking us for our views..Not divulging anything!!Ouch

ther shouldnt be a fight Sam, Arnav should give in is what i feel..dont throw eggs over me..he has to keep up his words "MEin Aapke khushi keliyae, apna khushi kurbaan kar doonga"..he is a man of words..so doesnt fit in if he ends up fighting..

Go post it in her topic..She'll be happyLOL

kaun hein tumhare dost??Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1..mrinalini..riyya6

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Hi ladies & one gentleman...

how are you all

Embarrassed
Hug

Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..riyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Okay..My friend's here again..
She's asking whether there'll be a fight between Arnie and Anji..Just asking us for our views..Not divulging anything!!Ouch

ther shouldnt be a fight Sam, Arnav should give in is what i feel..dont throw eggs over me..he has to keep up his words "MEin Aapke khushi keliyae, apna khushi kurbaan kar doonga"..he is a man of words..so doesnt fit in if he ends up fighting..

Go post it in her topic..She'll be happyLOL

kaun hein tumhare dost??Confused

Barun's Khush!!Big smileHer post is in the main forum..

cool_tweetyriyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Raat Akeli Hai, Bujh Gaye Diye
Aake Mere Pass, Kaano Mein Mere
Jo Bhi Chaahe Kahiye, Jo Bhi Chahe Kahiye
Raat Akeli Hai

It was one of those episodes that made me say 'Yeh Dil Mange More' with a stupid grin plastered on my face.Big smile ASR in full on romantic mood (I was going to write something else but lots of nanhe munhe bachhe come to this thread and I don't want to corrupt their innocent minds), Khushi trying to be angry but how long can she hold off ASR. ASR who is on his prowling tiger mode cornering his prey (As Sathu puts it), ASR who reminded us of the Sangeet days...flirting, smirking, knowing full well that Khushi is going to stumble. Arnav challenging Khushi again...will he win this time? But the main thing is, the ATTITUDE is back baby and Chotte is ready to party Blushing

Akash, Payal, Mami, Nani, Anjali...Blah, Blah, Blah Sleepy...Ok they were all good, loved the fact that Nani defended Khushi and Payal but seriously who is actually thinking about them today?

Complained a lot yesterday about mighty ASR sitting and coming out of the closet so won't go there again, but he redeemed himself when he didn't let Khushi go even when HP walked in.Cool

HP the 3rd (or whatever edition) became the wanderer of RM acting on behalf of SP Nuns. Well he is a habitant of a place where the word 'privacy' never existed. First he walked in on Shyam-Anjali poolside water scene and now Arnav- Khushi bedroom water scene. Maby he wants to get some action too? Maby Laxmi Ji got an inkling of his plan and disappeared. Ermm By the way, wasn't Khushi drinking tea from the cup? How did that become water? D'oh

Aman called, Arnav said 'What The' and shouted at him...relief, sweet relief washed over me. Some things in life should remain constant.Day Dreaming

Just a fair warning to everyone not to get hopes up including myself. The dori romance on the pillow in the Hut is still fresh on my mind, the only episode I ever watched live.Ouch And Tie Tie Phish was an understatement for that episode. And now with all the spoilers about Rain, Passionate Romance keeping expectation low is becoming difficult. Gul, Arshad...you are going to show us Taj Mahal now are you??? Beware...if it goes wrong,  I might just take the mantle of Phoolan Devi from my friend Soumita for a day with her blessings and unleash my wrath. Fool me once and you got a lifeline, fool me twice...Angry

I know that the Big C will not happen before remarriage and I am fine with that. But please let these two get to 2nd base atleast. Otherwise Arnav + Closet + Dostana rumours...Broken Heart

Rain Romance..."Ab Ke Sajan Saawan Mein,Aag Lagi Gi Badan Mein"...Can Khushi please wear a Sari for that? Day Dreaming

Nope... not getting my hopes up...not at all Stern Smile

Sorry people just some ramblings on a sleep deprived state...But as my friend Jhalak puts it, its page 3...gossip column, so just think of it as idle chit chatSmile

Tring Tring,

It was full on vintage tring tring...

U had me in ur gunsights right from Blah,Blah and did not let go  until   "Idle Chit chat" LOLLOL..

I am sure I am going to love the  upcoming Vintage editions  ...Keep them coming !!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trintring..mrinalini..Arhimaniacriyya6

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyya6

Hi ladies & one gentleman...

how are you all

Embarrassed

Hug

Hug

hi bushra ramazan mubarak aur iftari bnani hai na kya kya banao gi tell me thora mujhe bhi idea ho jaye. Abhi tou me prepared chicken biryani

Arhimaniacriyya6

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
ppl i am trying to go back to sleep...will be back when i wake up Embarrassed

Erika1redwine1Supna9riyya6

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

ppl i am trying to go back to sleep...will be back when i wake up Embarrassed

Gud girl finally 

Lizzy2012Jhalak29Arhimaniacriyya6

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Hey ruby,,,, holaSmile

Erika1riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index