Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 128)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Lizzy 2012- loved ur post & story SmileThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29redwine1..mrinalini..

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Hi ladies & one gentleman...

how are you all

Embarrassed
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..Arhimaniac

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
that girl is now asking everyone.
do u expect anji to fight with arnav and say harsh words??LOL

Of course..when it sis related to Khushi..she will fight otherwise not..
Poor arnav..meeting canceled...spending time with wifey..anji coming to know..and fumes that her brother again liedWackoLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyJhalak29redwine1..mrinalini..riyya6

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
why i feel..on rakshabandhan..anji openly asking arnav to leave khushiUnhappy..will it be possible??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyredwine1..mrinalini..riyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by Shastradhari

promo to banta hai for rain seq.
Otherwise how will TRPs increase?

Maybe we get one today after the epi..
Though not keeping my hopes high..Confused

BTW,TB has come up with a news that Arnie boy's trying to scare Khushi who finally ends up in his arms thus accepting him as "Pati parmeshwar"Day Dreaming

& she accepts him is it ... he scares her & she runs into his arms .. & she accepts .. hmm very interesting.. & then what ... TB is tele buzz of IF ?

Yep...TeleBuzz ..they are infamous for coming up with false news!!Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29redwine1DiamondLiferiyya6

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by Supna9

amazing n congo ash read na u dnt about love n attraction bw a girl n boy. But i know this but nt wanna trap in this web

Thank you.

I never came across this "Love"  till date.Studied in girls school, woman college til my Post Graduation.All I knew was papa-mom, studies, sports, adventure and competitions etc  .For me Love is Life . (my life , not this arnav and Khushiwala life we seeLOL )

Though I have childhood friends(girls and boys) and colleagues (guys/ladies - married and unmarried ) around me  and friends who are guys but never come across anything as such. I dont know why, the age and gender(male/female) thing just does not cross in my head at all when i talk to them .I see and treat everyone the same .My Colleagues all used to tease me and say "Ashwini only knows mummy papa , nothing other than that, she does not have responsibilities and problems in life  etc etc" .

They all  share abt their problems in life with me be financial, marriage life(love /arranged, inter-caste marriage problems, in-laws etc ), abt their children, bachelor life and cost of living too high to bear ,abt their GFs, broken relationships, lack of love and bonding with their parents etc , all I could do was to listen to them and understand . I dont argue with them at all coz i dont like, if something like that pops up  I say  "to stop and move to next slide plz LOL" .

All they need is someone who listens to them which I do without interrupting most of time, I give them time to speak their heart and mind and I dont judge them.

At home everything was taken care by father and we were secure and protected always.After he passed away, only then we (mom, bro and me ) started to live and lead life.We did not even knew abt any responsibilities in life.My mom did not know how much to buy ration for month ? (strange and funny , right ? ) we did not even know how to book for gas cylinder , I learnt and booked this is my first responsibility in personal life I took(small one ). Bro did not  know how and where to pay bills be it  online or Bangalore One centers , laughable right ? Other than filing Tax return  in our company we(bro-me, father used to guide here too) knew nothing abt outside life.

In just 3 months,  we all grew up . Now the same friends and colleagues see so much of changes in me coz I know what outside world (or life ) today is.I love my work and  the struggle, challenges  at workplace a lot and help them at work and fight for what is right in professional way. I was independent then(personal life , yet to be independent in professional life .10 yrs from here i will )  and independent now .Freedom  and peace in life (12 yrs ) is what I love most important and which is  inseparable in my life.Smile 

My father  made us to practice it , today i feel its  part and parcel of me. Honestly, till date bro and me have not fought even once since childhood, we tease a lot but  not fought even for small things for once .I dont have any sort of arguments or fights with any females  in my life , which will remain my principle rest of my life.

Looks like, I wrote my life historyLOL

ASh .. what a wonderful teaching .. & what a wonderful adage to live by ... Bow down to parents who teach their children such lovely Matured thoughts ... while still maintaining their innocence .. 

Don't know if this your whole life history ... but suddenly feel a connection .. thank you for opening your self to us .. speaks about your amazing confidence .. honesty .. & courage .. 

Lovely Ash .. no pretensions .. this is me .. yes .. this is you .. & today .. u've made a friend in me .. at least l feel like that .. Hug

cool_tweetyLizzy2012Jhalak29..mrinalini..Supna9

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by sunshine99

The Present Mirrors The Past...Embarrassed
Pic Credit: Invisible Smile

This post is dedicated to my dear friend Sandhya Hug

Then:
Tumhe lagta hai main yeh sab tumhari wajah se kar raha hoon...apne aap ko itni importance dena bandh karo Khushi Kumari Gupta...
Now:
aaj tak jo jo ek saath kiya hai wahi yaad dilane ki koshish kar raha hoon... biwi ho tum meri...you are my legally wedded wife.."

Arnav Singh Raizada had made a declaration of love to his wife on the phone... unexpectedly... did he mean it... his wife was unsure... Today he is  saying it loud and clear for the world  and Khushi to see and hear... that there is no shred of doubt in his mind that she is his wife and he loves her pagalpan with equal madness... he has started the journey of returning back the deserved status to Khushi Kumari Gupta of being Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada in style...

The journey of denial to acceptance through memories...of recreating the magical moments when they met  the feelings it created in their hearts which they were reluctant to voice... and left with bitter words of hate... Arnav is  walking down the memory lane with his wife to show her that he did not mean what he said... he loved her then as he does now hate was only a facade... the old  memories always brought and will bring fondness and not sadness to the heart...

The truth that was unsaid...

1)He hid in the closet as she had done...he was happy then to see her pretty face popping out of his closet when he least expected it and not angry as his harsh words professed.

2) She threw hot tea on him and apologized for her pranks with genuineness...he fell in love with the innocence of Khushi and was not annoyed as she had thought.

3) Every time he displayed his brute force and she got hurt.. Arnav cursed himself for the  insensitive display but did not have the courage to voice it as he did today..." lagi tumhe "

4) While  Di left their room and Khushi  was still busy sewing  the button on his shirt... Arnav stopped her saying there was no need to carry on the pretense of a married couple. Today when the servant of the household interrupted an intimate moment between  Arnav and Khushi he did not let her go from his embrace...as it was no longer a pretense... but a reality that he acknowledges with pride... 

5)Arnav left for his business trip to London without informing Khushi because he was having trouble camouflaging his true feelings for her ... today when he has to attend a business meeting in Agra, the  desire to have  her accompany him is  unequivocally voiced  as the thought of leaving her alone bothers him.

6)He had given in to his feeling of love and attraction and tried to kiss her on diwali  only to chide himself and her  for the transgression. He hated the fact of not being in control of his emotions... today he wanted to kiss his wife without qualms of complete surrender to the emotion of  love...

7)He had been furious with Khushi for getting him to do aarti on janmashtami as he did not believe in rituals... yet he stood by her side for aarti on her birthday without a  protest only for her happiness...

8)Khushi had accused Arnav earlier of "character dheela hai"which infuriated him but he controlled his anger and let her go on realizing that Khushi was getting scared and was misinterpreting his intentions... .Today  Khushi again accused him of "batameezi" but Arnav stood his ground saying they were husband and wife and the relationship allows him to be in close physical proximity of her.

9) The shart makes a re-entry into the story... ASR has cleverly made Khushi take the next step in their relationship  in the past on his brilliant deal cracking skills... Though he lost  the bets to Khushi he ultimately achieved the ulterior motive of the deal- The timid and shy Khushi took the bold step in moving to the next phase of a relationship with a guy called ASR of whom she was scared and had a dislike for. Embarrassed

As ASR continues the journey of sudharna of his bigda hua kaam...with the help of his matchmaker brother Nandkishore. Khushi too will have her gradual understanding of the fact that..."main janta hoon ki jane anjane mein tumhe bahut chot pohuchaye hai...par woh isliye kyunki mujhe kabhi pata hi nahi chalta...par phir jab realize karta hoon...I really regret it.I really do...Bahut bura lag ta hai mujhe... Par main kuch bhi kabhi jaan kar nahi karta Khushi...main aisa hi hoon..."

Pre marriage Nani and Anjali had seen the growing affection between Khushi and Arnav...post marriage NK and Nani are again witness to the strong bond of love that exist between the two...with NK getting an additional peek into the past love hate relationship of the duo. When the time comes... these two good hearted souls will stand testimony to the relationship of Khushi and Arnav.

Koel,

The truth that was  unsaid... How i loved it.. ??  each and every pearls true  and unique ..

I loved to read ur take  N I esp loved how u weaved this into ur narrative ..one of my fav's Smile

As ASR continues the journey of sudharna of his bigda hua kaam...with the help of his matchmaker brother Nandkishore. Khushi too will have her gradual understanding of the fact that..."main janta hoon ki jane anjane mein tumhe bahut chot pohuchaye hai...par woh isliye kyunki mujhe kabhi pata hi nahi chalta...par phir jab realize karta hoon...I really regret it.I really do...Bahut bura lag ta hai mujhe... Par main kuch bhi kabhi jaan kar nahi karta Khushi...main aisa hi hoon..."

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyJhalak29..mrinalini..ArhimaniacDiamondLiferiyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Heya Girls ...Hug Hug..

Today the episode was supereb and awesome ..totally Arhi created a magic on screen Big smile..

so i  thought to write a poem on Kushi and ASR Tongue

Arnav singh  Raizada

I can never get my mind off her,
I wonder if she'd mind if i'd,
make her my own,
and never let her go,
hug her tight,
treat her right.

Her beauty overwhelms me
As I wrap my arms around her
I press her softness tight
Great passion fills my inner being
I'm captured in her embrace
her eyes control my very soul,

What we share feels so right
to say I love her every night.
Wonderful moments shared,
precious memories, still tell me you care.

I see her shadow,
as I lay myself to sleep.
Dreams of her, oh so sweet
in my heart, I will keep,

Look into my heart, my life.
Tell me, what do you see?
can you feel the need, the want, as I
to be your husband, you my wife.

Much joy and happiness you've brought me.
If I had life to live again, I'd want to with you,
my lover, my best friend.
Always and Forever, I'll love you till the end.

Kushi Kumari Guptha singh raizada

I hate you
I wish to tear you away from me
This tumor that clings to my chest
The thing that makes me ache
That haunts my dreams
And tears at my desires
You have brought me only pain
My untamed heart
That pitifully whines
Bringing my mind into unwanted pain
Yet how can I blame you

How can I chastise you when I listen intently to your pleas
Why should I punish you for what my eyes feed upon
How can I blame my eyes for falling upon him
Why should I punish you for inclining my soul
Tempting it with the one sense that has been forsaken by him
How could I look over the thought of the brushing of lips
The touching of hands
The binding of the soul, mind, and body
O you wretched heart

What am I to do with this constant companion
How could I tear you away
When he is the cause of my agony
Or rather
It is the lack of him which brings me sorrow
It is the need for him that leaves my heart in pain
Yet he is not mine
he was never mine
can he ever be Mine
O my poor heart
How can I make you see reason
When all you do is show me the truth

Lucky,

U are A secret Pankha of Khushi ShockedShockedShocked ...wow how well  have u described her feelings ...

I loved  the poem very much..esp the underlined ones

cool_tweety..mrinalini..ArhimaniacDiamondLiferiyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index