Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 125)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazleef

Do you really think ... that it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations that it requires strength, strength and courage, to yield to. To stake all one's life on a single moment, to risk everything on one throw, whether the stake be power or pleasure, I care not -- there is no weakness in that.~OSCAR WILDE, An Ideal Husband

Marriage is popular because it combines the maximum of temptation with the maximum of opportunity.~GEORGE BERNARD SHAW, Maxims for Revolutionists

Love is jealous that any should come before her, or after. She would be all in all. If a man will trust her and live in her, he shall know all things.~JENNETTE LEE, The Ibsen Secret

Love is a kind of warfare.~OVID, The Art of Love

There is in every true woman's heart, a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.~WASHINGTON IRVING, The Sketch Book

Not going to do an in-depth analysis today. My mind is too muddled up from the terrible camping trip I returned from yesterday, that coupled with aching joints. It didn't help that I literally squealed for almost the entire episode. My sixteen-year old self is mentally doing backflips and somersaults after today's episode!!!

I am just going to say I loved the episode and everyone involved in it, actors, crew et all. Loved the leads, the parallel lead and the supporting cast!!!

PS: Hari Prakash is on my hitlist! He is going down!!! Aman just redeemed himself slightly. Big smile

Thanks!

Nazifa

Nazifa

I am one of the avid quote collectors, as Such I always look forward to ur posts as I always know it will be enriched with it.. today also I got 2 gems.. from Ovid and Shaw..

Thank You , Hun

Poor Girl, Take rest and Loved the squealing part, makes me wish I was one of the squealing girl tooBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by redwine1

Phoolan Devi .. u missed moi ..Cry 

Hiya Ruby...Hug  Sorry..had gone down for a small stroll down the main forumBig smile

Je baat .. 

so tell me what is happening.. in the BIG BAD World .. 
Ok now please tell me what is the mail i have to write to u guys. .. is it on PH or direction ? 
[/QUOTE]

If possible both..I'm a little too demanding..But please do that when you have time..No pressuresBig smile

And don't talk about the main forum..Someone has become goldie and has made a post about it and already got 2 pages of comments congratulating her...Talk about luckWink
[/QUOTE]

Suddenly all quiet on the spoiler front ...even the reliable one is fooling with people ..asking them if they like the tracks & stuff ... shit want to tell her v r liking it coz there r no spoilersBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweety..mrinalini..

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Nani: Ye bhagawan aur kitna pareeksha logi Khushi bitiya ka. zaldi hamare chotte aur kushi bitiya ko teek kardo..

just wrote it randomly tell me if it is nice..

WHoa Whoa dude ..

Deep piece hai .. superb . .. very in line with the writing of the serial .. BANG ON .. 
LOVED it Loved it .. 

Fab .. am a sucker for tear jerkers .. & cud just visualize it ..any writing which can visually reconstruct for you .. is always amazing ..

DUDE .. u have it .. 

I want to write more .. ok ok .. loved the difference in the non jhok .. .but the familiarity in it .,. loved the consistency in characterizations .. 

Ok ok .. ab bas

[/QUOTE]

thank u thank u very much redwine I am blessed to have a friend like u..

[/QUOTE]

na dude .. that was some good stufff .. why don't u convert it to an SS or OS .. at this time one really wants to visualize these guys strolling hand to hand in the sunlight .. a very poignant piece it would turn out .. 
[/QUOTE]

will try to convert it into an OS.. and post it.. right now i was a bit bored and thought about writing something.. So i will think about pre and post accident.. then i will write the OS..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1..mrinalini..

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
ok girls i am leaving Now Big smile..catch you all after a Dhamakedhar episode ..LOL

PS :Naresh ..loved your write up..beautifully  Thought of a scene and well written ..

Try to make daily habbit LOL...Bu bye Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetyiritz..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Hiya Ruby...Hug  Sorry..had gone down for a small stroll down the main forumBig smile

Je baat .. 

Ok now please tell me what is the mail i have to write to u guys. .. is it on PH or direction ? 

If possible both..I'm a little too demanding..But please do that when you have time..No pressuresBig smile

And don't talk about the main forum..Someone has become goldie and has made a post about it and already got 2 pages of comments congratulating her...Talk about luckWink
[/QUOTE]

Suddenly all quiet on the spoiler front ...even the reliable one is fooling with people ..asking them if they like the tracks & stuff ... shit want to tell her v r liking it coz there r no spoilersBig smile
[/QUOTE]

I can't express how happy I am these days...No sbs/sbb,no Mishti(She seems to have vanished in thin air),Even my friend is riding high on emotions and messing it all up...But what is bugging me is that no Promos..We got a channel-cut promo...But what about a better,well-shot one??Rain sequence is knocking at the doorD'oh

Nareshkotacool_tweetyredwine1

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

ok girls i am leaving Now Big smile..catch you all after a Dhamakedhar episode ..LOL

PS :Naresh ..loved your write up..beautifully  Thought of a scene and well written ..

Try to make daily habbit LOL...Bu bye Tongue

thank u it's not just a habit but i write everyday.. of course not on Arhi... will try to write more about them like these scenes... and OS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1..mrinalini..

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Promo for the rain sequence will probably be released this weekend, if they released this week everyone would have been on their heads.Wink

cool_tweetyredwine1..mrinalini..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Je baat .. 

[/QUOTE]

I can't express how happy I am these days...No sbs/sbb,no Mishti(She seems to have vanished in thin air),Even my friend is riding high on emotions and messing it all up...But what is bugging me is that no Promos..We got a channel-cut promo...But what about a better,well-shot one??Rain sequence is knocking at the doorD'oh
[/QUOTE]

Na let the promo play out na first ...
rain sequence hone waala hai Wink ne ways people are expecting it na .. so why promo ? think about it Wink

Nareshkotacool_tweety..mrinalini..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index