Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 124)

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Wohi to babes I'm also saying the same thing... she can be show anger, shyness, embarrassment, emotions, comic... but she lacks big time in passion ! She needs to work on that !

shyaad experience nahee hein..Wink..is liyae seems to be lagging.LOL

Not about lack of experience darling... but I think she is uncomfortable in front of the camera and people around !

true Iritz, i agree..jus was supporting her..Wink..i like her so much that i  never realize that she is lagging behind..

Me too sweetie... I love Sanaya... I started watching the show cos of her ! Only hope she becomes better !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetyJhalak29..mrinalini..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Yaaron, if 'Kuch Kuch Hota hai' was screend only for our Ipk forum, then people would hav made it a story where...

"Rahul the boy gave mixed signals to Anjali n went on to romance Teena... Rahul exploitd Anjali by hugging n touching her always. He was supposd to b her best friend, bt he never understood her 'dhadkan'. How dare Rahul make fun of Anjali, who dressd up in mini skirts 'khaas Rahul ke liye'...

Rahul broke her heart repeatedly... Bt, Anjali, the golden heart took all this n kept loving Rahul. She sacrificed for him n stil waited for him against hopes, for 8 years...

Even aftr seeing Anjali again, Rahul didnt confess.. It wasnt love that made him possesive, it was jealousy towards Aman.

Till the end, Rahul cud not confess, he needed his '8 yr old beti' to do that... Anjali was never his priority. First it was Tina, n then the daughter Anjali.

If there wasnt Tina's letter, who out of guilt towards Anjali wrote dat, n beti Anjali... Then Anjali wud have never got justice frm Rahul.

For 8yrs of his life Rahul didnt care of Anjali, didnt even think abt her... While all this time Anjali lived with a broken heart. Stil all it took was a 'Kuch kuch hota hai.. Tum nahi samjogi' frm Rahul for Anjali to melt.

Yes, Rahul wins in d end, bt hav we been fare to Anjali. She deservd atleast a 'sorry', bt all that the careless brat Rahul said was 'saree'.

Not fare creatives... Not fare!Wink

sory for bringing in 'KKHH'... Bt, i think u all got it!

LOLLOLLOL
babe ,... u just nailed it .. my IT POST for TODAY .. 

am still picking myself from the floor where i was rolling with laughter ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamNareshkotaJhalak29..mrinalini..vaatuhaara

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasiraju

ROFL ROFL i wonder what people will say if Kushi starts seducing ASR ..if he is angry at kushi ROFL..its all the matter of wife and huby LOL

Yaar Lucky... it doesn't matter who seduces whom... but koi to kare !!! LOL  And I seriously seriously pray... Sanaya doesn't give "I'm about to be raped" expressions this time !!!!

Irtzy Hug..

Do you reaaly felt she has given such expression i thought  she was not accepting it ..thoda nakre kar rahi thi i thought ..and its normal for a wife to do such things

but internally she was also enjoying his move..nahi tho why she behave normally when he challanges her ..

Lucky
Hug

I was talking about her expressions during the Hut Con Scene... this time to woh nakhre kar rahi thi... but Sanaya needs to work on her expressions when it comes to Desire and Passion... she is brilliant in enotinal drama, has a good comic timing too... but passion mein thoda work kareka padi !!! I mean we can see ASR is turned on the moment he is... But Khushi ka pata hi nahi chalta whether she is turned on or off !!! LOL

iritzz

here people banging their heads what actually are Kushi intenctions LOL..if we understand kushi intensions than automatically we can understand  whether she trurned on or not..

That is what from morning  Anna nd Divzz are asking where is the passinate side of kushi..

yesterday she is not behaving as passinate lover..

and at the HUt scene she is unconfortable with BD i think ..she  was showing shy rather than being passinate ..that to with BD she can't express anything..
with barun she was confortable and showing some excitment and Shy rather than passion

Wohi to babes I'm also saying the same thing... she can be show anger, shyness, embarrassment, emotions, comic... but she lacks big time in passion ! She needs to work on that !

Areey yarr i was talking about Kushi and you are talking about sanaya..LOL
sanaya ko side pe rakh..

what i mean to say is till now Kushi charceter didn't get a chance to show any passion for ASR..

Hut scene she was in the mode of confusion,shy and excitement ..

yesterday she was in the mode of angry  but feeling his love ..but trying to avoid to show her feelings to him

may be today we can see her passion for ASR  Hopefully..

only at Diwali Kushi charecter was in passion and Lust mode ..after that i can't see such situation where she can show the passion

Arrey oopar padh... I was talking about Sanaya only... not Khushi !!! Babes... jo marzi kehle... BD ya BO... Khushi had the perfect chance to portray Passion in the hut scene !!! I mean confusion mein u don't take off ur zara sa fata hua suit and change into a seductive sari... u don't let ur hubby open the dori of ur teeny winsy blouse... and feel confused about it !!! Barun se seekho... uski aankho mein dekhte hi pata chalta hai his level of being turned on !!! LOL

Sammy... Eyes closed !Wink
Iritzz

hut scene i dodn't think Sanaya asked to show raw passion..she was asked to show shy ..

ASR was Full on Mood to show his passion as  he is feeling for her more than kushi..

kushi was more thinking about the situation where they are but still she can't avoid ASR so she was showing Shy ..and sublte excitiment.
 as i said only at Diwali Kiss Kushi charecter was to show passion,lust and Shy ..where i think sanaya did well .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetyiritz..mrinalini..

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutebarun

Yaaron, if 'Kuch Kuch Hota hai' was screend only for our Ipk forum, then people would hav made it a story where...

"Rahul the boy gave mixed signals to Anjali n went on to romance Teena... Rahul exploitd Anjali by hugging n touching her always. He was supposd to b her best friend, bt he never understood her 'dhadkan'. How dare Rahul make fun of Anjali, who dressd up in mini skirts 'khaas Rahul ke liye'...

Rahul broke her heart repeatedly... Bt, Anjali, the golden heart took all this n kept loving Rahul. She sacrificed for him n stil waited for him against hopes, for 8 years...

Even aftr seeing Anjali again, Rahul didnt confess.. It wasnt love that made him possesive, it was jealousy towards Aman.

Till the end, Rahul cud not confess, he needed his '8 yr old beti' to do that... Anjali was never his priority. First it was Tina, n then the daughter Anjali.

If there wasnt Tina's letter, who out of guilt towards Anjali wrote dat, n beti Anjali... Then Anjali wud have never got justice frm Rahul.

For 8yrs of his life Rahul didnt care of Anjali, didnt even think abt her... While all this time Anjali lived with a broken heart. Stil all it took was a 'Kuch kuch hota hai.. Tum nahi samjogi' frm Rahul for Anjali to melt.

Yes, Rahul wins in d end, bt hav we been fare to Anjali. She deservd atleast a 'sorry', bt all that the careless brat Rahul said was 'saree'.

Not fare creatives... Not fare!Wink

sory for bringing in 'KKHH'... Bt, i think u all got it!

LOL  LOL good one very good one..
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29vaatuhaara

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Phoolan Devi .. u missed moi ..Cry 
[/QUOTE]

Hiya Ruby...Hug  Sorry..had gone down for a small stroll down the main forumBig smile
[/QUOTE]

Je baat .. 

so tell me what is happening.. in the BIG BAD World .. 
Ok now please tell me what is the mail i have to write to u guys. .. is it on PH or direction ? 

Nareshkota..mrinalini..

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

"Love, it never had a definition." -Anonymous

Arnav Singh Raizada had captured himself in the shades of grey, restricting himself to the confines of the world where he wasn't just another ordinary person but cold, ruthless ruler. Today we saw Arnav Singh Raizada completely unleash himself from those bounds, and stepped out to breath. Today he embraced the miracles life brought along with it without questioning.

And it had been none other than 'love' to unlock the armor that caged his heart. The love, where be's fallen in so deep that he himself isn't able to defy its powers anymore!

The episode focused once again on the tides of relationships.
' Akash and Khushi: the two shared a friendly comfortable relationship with deep understand of each other since the beginning of the days
' Mami and Payal: the fear of inferiority complex was what had made her look for 'Miss India' daughter in law. Beside the personal grudges, she has a valid reason of despising her daughter in law's presence but is the reason complety justified?
' Arnav and Khushi: what had started out as hatred, has reached to a level of love. Frustration, Anger, Fear and insecurities.
' Anjali and Arnav: they had promised to be by each other's side through and through, but would their individual weaknesses and standing up for what they think is right would tear them apart for a brief period? Relationships, of any kind can always be mended but the healing scar never heals completely.
' Payal and Khushi: both had promised to live for each other and one still does. If it hadn't been for Payal, Khushi would have made herself disclose Shyam's nature in one way or another.

The episode started with Khushi confronting Akash over the truth. Her words emphasize 'why'. Akash unlike before is interested to know that why was 'he' excluded. But before the reason could be voiced out, Payal intervenes.
Mami walks in to taunt and Nani steps in to clarify the intentions of the girls!

Payal will be the one to finally put the last stitches to her relationship with Akash but it would be Khushi and Arnav to start the process of mending. They'll be the ones to bridge the relationship. I loved the positioning of characters in this particular scene. Nani standing before the Gupta Girls, standing with the truth and understanding their intentions. Akash in the same circle but a little apart, on another side and Mami who was out of the circle completely. Akash will accept the truth but like Mami, will give a benefit of doubt too. It will be from the sense of betrayal he had developed recently because Payal had failed to keep their promise.

Khushi enters the room and opens the closet door to see a patiently waiting Arnav sitting there. A flashback of a similar past incident floods her mind bring a soft smile on her face. Happy to be able to have a slight hint of smile Arnav jumps out.
Last time, Khushi had announced to leave Delhi for good to Arnav Singh Raizada which had resulted in pure restlessness for him. That was when Khushi had deliberately tried to run away but fate had pushed her back. By recreating the moment, he had once again showed Khushi that she can't run away. Whatever happens, in the end she's stuck with him.

The scene also made me think of the upcoming disclosure of truth in RM. it'll be Khushi opening the doors and Arnav stating the facts. The game designed by Arnav to throw Shyam Monohar Jha out of the house is still on, and it wouldn't be ending until the truth will unleash itself completely.

Each had preferred one drink to calm down their nerves. Tea and coffee. Tea, a symbol if love and an energizer representing strength is with Khushi and Coffee, enriched with compatibility is Arnav's. Both had thrown their preference at each other.
Arnav first, bounding her to himself then Khushi, providing him with strength. Nothing new in this. We've been witnessing this bond since past couple of episodes.

The scenario once again was a recreation of a glimpse from the past. The day when unknowingly Khushi had thought that Arnav had tried to pull her towards him and in return splashed 'HOT' tea on him, hurting him in the process.

*fangirling*

The moment of the day! I have a habit of oogling at the screen during such moments and then realizing that it was Romance which is why I had to watch it again! And when that happens when I'm watching a movie, it isn't a bit funny!

Outraged at the fact that Khushi kumari had splashed the tea on him, ruining his freshly launderied shirt, he pulls her towards him. It had been their very first meeting where she had provoked him for his sister, causing him to rip the pearls apart. A symbol of innocence and purity was taken off by ASR and then started Khushi's painful journey. He was affected by her in the very first meeting, because no one knew what his weakest point was and the girl being nothing but a mere stranger had not just refused to answer his questions but also hit at his weakest point. The rage of her walking away like before had caused him to tighten his grip on her. It wasn't just rage but fear and insecurity of loosing her because this time, the weakest point is her. If he can't fulfill her wishes, then he considers himself nothing!

"Tumhare himat kaise hui, main tum se vast kar raha hoon!"

"abhi tou batameezi shru nahi ki."

"Aur bhi buhot kuch kar sakta hoon! Biwi ho tum mere! Legally wedded wife"

"tou kya hua? Manwa lete hain"

He has accepted Khushi to be his subconsciously a long long time back and now, he has accepted that with full authority and consciousness. It is no other person than him who can hold any rights over her. He reflected his possessiveness for her, his desperation to be with her and his fear to not loose her forever this time. This is why, unlike the previous time, he wasn't a least but guilty of coming close to her. He hadn't let her go when the servant knocked because unlike last time, this time not just he have his authority in her but authority in public's eye too. She is his and he would be protecting her, not leaving her stranded in middle of a deserted road!

The two walk down to their call, and are faced by an amused Nani who teases them. Nani is with Khushi, and she'll be the first one to pick that these two are the the building blocks for each other.

*Arnav reflects onto the fact that he has one again hurt her. Khushi's statement reflected duality. She was shoving it in his face that it doesn't matter and also saying that he need not apologize or regret, that she knows that it was unintentional and doesn't matter.
>>Also, it is not Arnav but Khushi realizing that Arnav might take in the latter and not to give that satisfaction, she blurts that she doesn't accept him!
Many were confused with what Khushi wants. Khushi is nothing but frustrated. There will come a time when Khushi like any normal person will break completely with the burdens she's carrying and then Arnav will be allowed to come in. It is the beginning of that point where she us beginning to get weary and tired resulting in her frustrated attitude. She's been holding in all a lot and Arnav not understanding the gravity, is frustrating her!
Khushi moves towards the stairs, towards the top taking Arnav along and building a strong relationship. She's stopped by Arnav who was a step ahead and they both stand on equal footing regaining balance in their relationship. Look at the irony over here. Till now Khushi had recognized whatever Arnav had done for her and commented in it and in return received the statement that isn't because of her and she should stop dreaming. Today Arnav reflected onto the same fact, making Khushi to ask him to 'Stop Dreaming!'
The challenge is ON!

NK's "iss war ko kya naam doon" was uttered from the top, with him standing behind the glass. He'll once again be the witness if the truth when unleashed completely, only this time he wouldn't be a part of it. It was today The call to the upcoming Warfield in RM.

Anjali who has been worn out with the shifted attention of her brother is happy to know that he had been with her all along! An indicator that with the truth out, Anjali will accept that her brother was there all along and that she'd failed to notice his attepts. She'll then once again be the one to push her brother towards his love.

Arnav enters The room informing Khushi that he'll be leaving to Agra and she should come along. She declines the offer and claims that she had seen Taj Mahal and rathet clean up. >>that she had witnessed the power of Arnav's love for her but she wouldn't proceed until the truth is cleared and normalacy settled in the atmosphere again. Thus, she states the facts over again and closes the door.

The seating arrangement in the car was the arrangement of people currently in Akash's life. Anjali, the top priority followed by His Dadi and Mother, placing his wife at the bottom. But there is hope rising again, and Akash will steadily come to face Payal as his top priority!

A well designed episode! Kudos to the whole team for putting in such effort!

Areeba,

One of Ur best pieces  !!

I have always said that U are one of the mature writers whose  clarity of thoughts  astound me ..todday was no exception either ,,,

I loved how u explained the Nani scene ...Applause to u, Areeba..truly stunned...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09Nareshkotacool_tweetyvasiraju..mrinalini..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Nani: Ye bhagawan aur kitna pareeksha logi Khushi bitiya ka. zaldi hamare chotte aur kushi bitiya ko teek kardo..

just wrote it randomly tell me if it is nice..
[/QUOTE]

WHoa Whoa dude ..

Deep piece hai .. superb . .. very in line with the writing of the serial .. BANG ON .. 
LOVED it Loved it .. 

Fab .. am a sucker for tear jerkers .. & cud just visualize it ..any writing which can visually reconstruct for you .. is always amazing ..

DUDE .. u have it .. 

I want to write more .. ok ok .. loved the difference in the non jhok .. .but the familiarity in it .,. loved the consistency in characterizations .. 

Ok ok .. ab bas

[/QUOTE]

thank u thank u very much redwine I am blessed to have a friend like u..

[/QUOTE]

na dude .. that was some good stufff .. why don't u convert it to an SS or OS .. at this time one really wants to visualize these guys strolling hand to hand in the sunlight .. a very poignant piece it would turn out .. 

Nareshkota..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Phoolan Devi .. u missed moi ..Cry 

Hiya Ruby...Hug  Sorry..had gone down for a small stroll down the main forumBig smile
[/QUOTE]

Je baat .. 

so tell me what is happening.. in the BIG BAD World .. 
Ok now please tell me what is the mail i have to write to u guys. .. is it on PH or direction ? 
[/QUOTE]

If possible both..I'm a little too demanding..But please do that when you have time..No pressuresBig smile

And don't talk about the main forum..Someone has become goldie and has made a post about it and already got 2 pages of comments congratulating her...Talk about luckWink

Nareshkotaredwine1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index