Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 122)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hello Hi allHug      Hug      Hug

Kya discussion chal rahi hain??!!Big smile
Hug Sam,,,, any news frm ur frnd????

Hi Jhals,Shami,Ritzy,Naresh,Tants...and anyone I've missedHug

No I don't think so..She said yesterday that passionate scenes are ahead..Bas that's all I knowBig smile

hai sampin...

Hello NareshBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by -sylph-

Hello Hi allHug      Hug      Hug

Kya discussion chal rahi hain??!!Big smile
Hug Sam,,,, any news frm ur frnd????

Hi Jhals,Shami,Ritzy,Naresh,Tants...and anyone I've missedHug

No I don't think so..She said yesterday that passionate scenes are ahead..Bas that's all I knowBig smile
Are you talking about the one who farak's us??Wink
She was so full of emotions yest that Mods had to close her thread down.

LOL Me too saw the emotions and was overwhelmed  by the intensity of it

ROFL

Hain... Mods had to close her thread??? LOL Ab Sammy ka kya hoga !!!! LOL

No she came back later too..With restrained emotions...LOL

@Tants..I'll send you jalebis the Day Sanaya's able to portray 'raw emotions'..Really!!Tumhare Mooh mein ghee-shakkar!!Big smile

Big smile She came back... Sammy happy !!! I know how muc u love her babes !!!

Agree with you... Big Huggy when Sanaya is able to protray Raw Passion !!! Waiting for that day !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuJhalak29..mrinalini..

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged

A small peace..

KHUSHI: abhi abhi maine isko mushkil se sulaya.. aur apne apne yeh kya kardiya..

ASR: kyun mere saath khel nahi sakthi kya..

Khushi: aap kabhi badal nahi sakthe hein kya.. jab hum pehle baar mile tab aap Laad governor teh..         jab aap humare pathi bane tab bhi aap laad governor teh.. ab aap baap ban gaye Arnavji    ab toh toda laad governorgiri dikhana chod digiye..

ASR: main aapne beti se khel na chahta hun aur dekho oo bhi kaise papa keh saath kush hein tum kyun humare beech main aa rahi hoon..

Anjali couldn't see them like that and went way to her room.

She came to see how these two are coping after that major accident...Seeing them she was shattered to peaces..

Arnav is holding a baby doll in his hand and Kushi is trying to take that from him...
Anjali : Nani hum hey kabhi nahi chahte teh ki chotte aur khushiji ki zindagi mein aisa toofan aajaye..

NANI: Hum kya karsakhat hein bitiya humari potha pothi ki khushiyon  ko kisi ki nazar lag gayi..
            warna

Anjali: haan Nani warna aisa kabhi nahi hota.. humari bachchi kabhi hume chod kar nahi ja    sakthi thi.. Chotte use kitna pyaar kar teh teh.. woh accident mein hum maar gaye toh accha hota
Hum agar zidd na ki hoti toh shyad aaj woh zinda hoti..

Khushi now took the baby doll and put her to bed in the cot..

Arnav: ab bhi naaraz ho mujhse..

Khushi: aap hum se baat maat kijiye.. hum kitna dar gayeteh aap ko maalum bhi hein? agar hamari bacchi ko kuch hojata toh..

Arnav:  I am sorry khushi.. woh ab hamari pas hein janti hoon mera jaan nilhal gaya tah.. jab main us accident ke baare mein suna toh..

Khushi: hum woh sab bhol na chahte hein .. aap humein yaad muth dilayiye arnav ji..

Nani: Ye bhagawan aur kitna pareeksha logi Khushi bitiya ka. zaldi hamare chotte aur kushi bitiya ko teek kardo..

just wrote it randomly tell me if it is nice..
Clap Superb!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Wohi to babes I'm also saying the same thing... she can be show anger, shyness, embarrassment, emotions, comic... but she lacks big time in passion ! She needs to work on that !

shyaad experience nahee hein..Wink..is liyae seems to be lagging.LOL

Not about lack of experience darling... but I think she is uncomfortable in front of the camera and people around !

true Iritz, i agree..jus was supporting her..Wink..i like her so much that i  never realize that she is lagging behind..

Edited by cool_tweety - 20 July 2012 at 5:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotairitzJhalak29..mrinalini..

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasiraju

ROFL ROFL i wonder what people will say if Kushi starts seducing ASR ..if he is angry at kushi ROFL..its all the matter of wife and huby LOL

Yaar Lucky... it doesn't matter who seduces whom... but koi to kare !!! LOL  And I seriously seriously pray... Sanaya doesn't give "I'm about to be raped" expressions this time !!!!

Irtzy Hug..

Do you reaaly felt she has given such expression i thought  she was not accepting it ..thoda nakre kar rahi thi i thought ..and its normal for a wife to do such things

but internally she was also enjoying his move..nahi tho why she behave normally when he challanges her ..

Lucky
Hug

I was talking about her expressions during the Hut Con Scene... this time to woh nakhre kar rahi thi... but Sanaya needs to work on her expressions when it comes to Desire and Passion... she is brilliant in enotinal drama, has a good comic timing too... but passion mein thoda work kareka padi !!! I mean we can see ASR is turned on the moment he is... But Khushi ka pata hi nahi chalta whether she is turned on or off !!! LOL

iritzz

here people banging their heads what actually are Kushi intenctions LOL..if we understand kushi intensions than automatically we can understand  whether she trurned on or not..

That is what from morning  Anna nd Divzz are asking where is the passinate side of kushi..

yesterday she is not behaving as passinate lover..

and at the HUt scene she is unconfortable with BD i think ..she  was showing shy rather than being passinate ..that to with BD she can't express anything..
with barun she was confortable and showing some excitment and Shy rather than passion

Wohi to babes I'm also saying the same thing... she can be show anger, shyness, embarrassment, emotions, comic... but she lacks big time in passion ! She needs to work on that !

Areey yarr i was talking about Kushi and you are talking about sanaya..LOL
sanaya ko side pe rakh..

what i mean to say is till now Kushi charceter didn't get a chance to show any passion for ASR..

Hut scene she was in the mode of confusion,shy and excitement ..

yesterday she was in the mode of angry  but feeling his love ..but trying to avoid to show her feelings to him

may be today we can see her passion for ASR  Hopefully..

only at Diwali Kushi charecter was in passion and Lust mode ..after that i can't see such situation where she can show the passion

But Sanaya portrays Khushi...So basically it's her emoting that you see..Whether anger,passion or laughsBig smile
If director asks Sanaya to  emote passion..its the time where Kushi charecter has to show some passion than we can see sanaya emoting some passion..

till than how she emote such things if Director or script won't ask to do that Big smile

momof2_IPKKNDNareshkotairitzJhalak29

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged

A small peace..

KHUSHI: abhi abhi maine isko mushkil se sulaya.. aur apne apne yeh kya kardiya..

Khushi: aap kabhi badal nahi sakthe hein kya.. jab hum pehle baar mile tab aap Laad governor teh..         jab aap humare pathi bane tab bhi aap laad governor teh.. ab aap baap ban gaye Arnavji    ab toh toda laad governorgiri dikhana chod digiye..

ASR: main aapne beti se khel na chahta hun aur dekho oo bhi kaise papa keh saath kush hein tum kyun humare beech main aa rahi hoon..

She came to see how these two are coping after that major accident...Seeing them she was shattered to peaces..

Arnav is holding a baby doll in his hand and Kushi is trying to take that from him...
Anjali : Nani hum hey kabhi nahi chahte teh ki chotte aur khushiji ki zindagi mein aisa toofan aajaye..

NANI: Hum kya karsakhat hein bitiya humari potha pothi ki khushiyon  ko kisi ki nazar lag gayi..
            warna

Anjali: haan Nani warna aisa kabhi nahi hota.. humari bachchi kabhi hume chod kar nahi ja    sakthi thi.. Chotte use kitna pyaar kar teh teh.. woh accident mein hum maar gaye toh accha hota

Khushi: aap hum se baat maat kijiye.. hum kitna dar gayeteh aap ko maalum bhi hein? agar hamari bacchi ko kuch hojata toh..

Arnav:  I am sorry khushi.. woh ab hamari pas hein janti hoon mera jaan nilhal gaya tah.. jab main us accident ke baare mein suna toh..

Khushi: hum woh sab bhol na chahte hein .. aap humein yaad muth dilayiye arnav ji..

Nani: Ye bhagawan aur kitna pareeksha logi Khushi bitiya ka. zaldi hamare chotte aur kushi bitiya ko teek kardo..

Clap Superb!!!

thank u ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Nia.D

Hey all,

I'm doing something slightly different today. Hope you don't mind the change!

First off - just like the rest of you I've been on the 9th, 10th heaven of delight... difficult to come back down to earth after watching such sizzling, crackling chemistry... if not for the TV, I myself would have heated up and gone combust if Arnav had leaned in just a bit closer! LOL

I would like to thank Lizzy (Lizzy2012) and Ruby (Redwine1) for letting me use their hints for my post today!
Smile

So, let's see... the
hints Lizzy had laid down were:

"Guys another insight I want to share.. Remember the mehendi incident where he disappeared.. And the subsequent events after that..connect it with an earlier incident that happened when she working in the office and then the RM..take clues from the new promo.. The channel cut ones.. "

All I can think of here is:
When he disappeared during the mehendi scene, Khushi was worried about him, left a message apologizing to him, he had gone for a meeting that time, and when he returned she had the letter 'A' written on her hand. After that, the shart waali kiss happened between them. -- Now here, I can see a pattern that symbolized their marriage. The letter 'A' on her hand, marking themselves on each other with a kiss.

Now, if I go back to what happened at AR office and RM:

For the AR office part, I remember the Contract - which she didn't complete after she narrowly escaped death at the dilapidated guest house. She resigned from AR the next day.

For RM, I remember two things... ONE: She getting hurt on her finger, and Arnav bandages her engagement ring finger in front of the temple (symbolizing marriage). TWO: Khushi being un-reachable after knowing Shyam's truth, and Arnav worried about her keeps calling her.

Adding the above three thoughts to the Channel cut Promo, what I get is:

The Marriage Contract will end up with the same fate as the first contract - it will not be completed, because Arnav will win the bet. Khushi, frightened of the dark, may be relieved to see him, and being the ever impulsive, instinctive, emotional girl, she will run straight into his arms just like he said - "Tum daudti hui mere baahon mein aaogi".

According to the 'shart', if Khushi goes into Arnav's arms, then she has to accept him as her husband. I guess, running into his arms will be the 'mark' for them - thereby, symbolizing marriage, just like the last time?

I could be wrong... I'm doing this for fun today... Big smile

But then, the second thought in RM is still there, the one about Arnav calling Khushi after she comes to know about Shyam. How does that fit in? Or does it fit in at all? It's probably a dead end... I thought of it only because, it was similar to the way Khushi got worried about Arnav during the Mehendi day and kept trying to call him... unable to connect them much, except that - will one of them disconnect with the other? Will it be Khush, who for Anjali's sake goes off without telling Arnav, and he finds her again, and says that since you are my wife, you have every right to be at RM? Confused

Chalo, that was my take on Lizzy's hints, now moving on to Ruby's pointer
s which said:

RUBY'
S QUESTIONS

1. What all did he recreate today for her?

2. What did he challenge her?

3. Has he won the smile ?

4. What all can he recreate to now win both the smile & challenge? one with out the other now is a bit difficult ... 

5. Number of challenges?

MY AN
SWER
S:

1 Arnav today, recreated: Closet, Tea, Sheesh Mahal

2 That she will have to accept him as her husband if she comes running into his arms

3 A little bit...

4 Tough question... too many options...

5 Three challenges in all: First Challenge - Sangeet Dance Competition, Second Challenge - Poolside 'shart' kiss, and Third Challenge - Today's: Arnav being accepted as Khushi's husband.

MY NOTES ON RUBY's POINTERS

I tried decoding a bit from what was there...

Closet=truth: Shyam's truth will come first to Anjali, and after that re-marriage may happen

Tea=energy/strength/wisdom/knowledge : Khushi threw it on Arnav, so she'll keep providing him enough strength I guess to tackle Anjali. Plus, she'll keep giving lessons about herself to Arnav. Her lively nature will probably return soon. Also, remember Naaniji with tea - I guess she will keep proving these two enough gup-shup to help them proceed in their relationship.

Coffee=connection/stimulant: All I could think of was that Arnav and Khushi will keep connecting to each other, no matter how many times their relationship takes a hitting. And uhm, stimulant... well, you can exercise your gutter minds!

Legally wedded= re-marriage: need I say anymore?

I really feel that this time around, Arnav will win the challenge.

Note, the first two times, Khushi won... but now, with the darkness, thunder, and lightening, Khushi may just lose the challenge.

I don't know why but Shyam keeps popping in my head. That shadow seemed threatening somehow... and I keep thinking that instead of ASR/Arnav, Shyam may come... I'm probably paranoid.

Edited to add:

It will be Arnav only... because Khushi said that the lights in the other part of the house were on... also, not sure if NK is a part of Nannav's plan. Arnav got a call while driving, so it is possible that he returns, calls NK on the way, and tries to win their bet of Khushi accepting him as her husband.

The lightenings, thunder, darkness - elements Khushi is scared of. Scared enough to run into Arnav's arms. Let's see what happens today!! Big smile

You can come up with your own interpretations for Lizzy's and Ruby's hints and pointers. Try it... it's fun!! Smile

RANDOM TALK

They don't have to go to Agra to see Taj Mahal... their Taj Mahal is right outside their room... their poolside - their love pool... all the romance is there... their private Taj Mahal Day Dreaming

I loved Arnav holding Khushi tighter when HP comes knocking. LOL

Naani standing by Payal- Khushi: I loved the positioning here. Maami in the outer ring, while Payal-Khushi-Naani on one, with Aakash guarding them at the back. Naani speaks for the GH sisters, and then Aakash leaves them to console his mother. Aakash being the loyal brother believes Arnav. He is just angry that Payal didn't confide in him especially after making a vow to not hide anything. In time he will come around.

On the stairs=equal footing: After their talk with Naaniji, Khushi and Arnav are on the same step, while they set the challenge over Arnav being accepted as Khushi's husband - the answer is already there as they are both on an equal level! Wink

Anjali-mirror-Anjali-Shyam Marriage pic-Arnav: I couldn't help see the reflection of Anj-Shyam's marriage pic in the mirror, right between Anjali and Arnav. It was almost like Shyam was present there. Make way for Shyam's entrance soon! Dancing

Anjali-Arnav convo.: Anjali herself sends Arnav to Agra, to Taj Mahal' the monument of Love. So, once Anjali's mind about Shyam is clear, she will not mind Khushi being important in Arnav's life. She will go back to being Cupid for them! Big smile

Khushi-Taj Mahal: Same point as Anna's. Khushi has already seen Arnav's love, but she wants everything to be first cleared out between them (the contract?). Or she wants him to stop dilly-dallying around and come straight to the point. Either it should be the contract or it should be a clear talk from him about their relationship.

Khushi picks up the potted plant: I have no idea 'which' plant she picked up, but it was as a defense tool. Need to sleep on this one...

Here's a treat for you guys ...
Wink

Had fun drooling all over again? Tongue

CREDITS

The scene was totally ASRish personified. The arrogance, confidence, flirt factor, hawtness quotient, anger, passion, love, intimacy... phewww...

BRILLIANT WORK BY THE WHOLE CREW for a HIGHLY INTENSE SCENE!! Clap

Thank you so very much for sending females all over into a tizzy!! Heart

Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani... gosh, wow... one of these day's your chemistry will melt us... or make us explode with the fire!!

Loved Deepali Pansare a lot more today... knew she had it in her... GO Deepali!!!

Karan Goddwani: Don't hide behind a door... please come everyday... for more than a few seconds!! Please, please Embarrassed

Love,

Nia Smile

Nia,

definitely different style  from th usual one.. u have been concise  but u have packed it with punches...Random talk being  easily my most fav section ..Loved it and will look forward to ur different styles...

I always notice that U keep trying different writing styles, kudos for always re inventing urself...Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNia.Dcool_tweety..mrinalini..Jhalak29

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

A small peace..

warna

WHoa Whoa dude ..

Deep piece hai .. superb . .. very in line with the writing of the serial .. BANG ON .. 
LOVED it Loved it .. 

Fab .. am a sucker for tear jerkers .. & cud just visualize it ..any writing which can visually reconstruct for you .. is always amazing ..

DUDE .. u have it .. 

I want to write more .. ok ok .. loved the difference in the non jhok .. .but the familiarity in it .,. loved the consistency in characterizations .. 

Ok ok .. ab bas

NareshkotairitzJhalak29..mrinalini..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index