Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 121)

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by iritz

Wohi to babes I'm also saying the same thing... she can be show anger, shyness, embarrassment, emotions, comic... but she lacks big time in passion ! She needs to work on that !

shyaad experience nahee hein..Wink..is liyae seems to be lagging.LOL

Not about lack of experience darling... but I think she is uncomfortable in front of the camera and people around !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetyJhalak29..mrinalini..

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by tanthya

Sowme

Where were U??

Thanxx re ..Big smile

Confused..sterday was also i was here only darling..u dint see me u liked one of my post and kept quite...inneke kandipa chennailae mazhai varum(there will be a rain in chennai today), aapne mere post ki reply jo karde..WinkLOL..hugsHugto everyone.

U must have come late Ouch ..Mazhai inge konjam anupunga Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetyJhalak29

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasiraju

ROFL ROFL i wonder what people will say if Kushi starts seducing ASR ..if he is angry at kushi ROFL..its all the matter of wife and huby LOL

Yaar Lucky... it doesn't matter who seduces whom... but koi to kare !!! LOL  And I seriously seriously pray... Sanaya doesn't give "I'm about to be raped" expressions this time !!!!

Irtzy Hug..

Do you reaaly felt she has given such expression i thought  she was not accepting it ..thoda nakre kar rahi thi i thought ..and its normal for a wife to do such things

but internally she was also enjoying his move..nahi tho why she behave normally when he challanges her ..

Lucky
Hug

I was talking about her expressions during the Hut Con Scene... this time to woh nakhre kar rahi thi... but Sanaya needs to work on her expressions when it comes to Desire and Passion... she is brilliant in enotinal drama, has a good comic timing too... but passion mein thoda work kareka padi !!! I mean we can see ASR is turned on the moment he is... But Khushi ka pata hi nahi chalta whether she is turned on or off !!! LOL

iritzz

here people banging their heads what actually are Kushi intenctions LOL..if we understand kushi intensions than automatically we can understand  whether she trurned on or not..

That is what from morning  Anna nd Divzz are asking where is the passinate side of kushi..

yesterday she is not behaving as passinate lover..

and at the HUt scene she is unconfortable with BD i think ..she  was showing shy rather than being passinate ..that to with BD she can't express anything..
with barun she was confortable and showing some excitment and Shy rather than passion

Wohi to babes I'm also saying the same thing... she can be show anger, shyness, embarrassment, emotions, comic... but she lacks big time in passion ! She needs to work on that !

Areey yarr i was talking about Kushi and you are talking about sanaya..LOL
sanaya ko side pe rakh..

what i mean to say is till now Kushi charceter didn't get a chance to show any passion for ASR..

Hut scene she was in the mode of confusion,shy and excitement ..

yesterday she was in the mode of angry  but feeling his love ..but trying to avoid to show her feelings to him

may be today we can see her passion for ASR  Hopefully..

only at Diwali Kushi charecter was in passion and Lust mode ..after that i can't see such situation where she can show the passion

Edited by vasiraju - 20 July 2012 at 5:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotairitzJhalak29..mrinalini..

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sampin

ROFL ROFL i wonder what people will say if Kushi starts seducing ASR ..if he is angry at kushi ROFL..its all the matter of wife and huby LOL

Yaar Lucky... it doesn't matter who seduces whom... but koi to kare !!! LOL  And I seriously seriously pray... Sanaya doesn't give "I'm about to be raped" expressions this time !!!!

Irtzy Hug..

Do you reaaly felt she has given such expression i thought  she was not accepting it ..thoda nakre kar rahi thi i thought ..and its normal for a wife to do such things

but internally she was also enjoying his move..nahi tho why she behave normally when he challanges her ..

Lucky
Hug

I was talking about her expressions during the Hut Con Scene... this time to woh nakhre kar rahi thi... but Sanaya needs to work on her expressions when it comes to Desire and Passion... she is brilliant in enotinal drama, has a good comic timing too... but passion mein thoda work kareka padi !!! I mean we can see ASR is turned on the moment he is... But Khushi ka pata hi nahi chalta whether she is turned on or off !!! LOL

Yep...and that's the reason I don't get what she feels or whether she feels anything most of the time..Sanaya is brilliant in comic scenes or emotional scenes..The only passionate scene I found her marvelous in was the Diwali sequence..Perfect expressions-both of themBig smile

I would say she was on form y'day too .. the  attraction fighting with anger was wel done

Yep yesterday she was in form... but woh anger tha na darling... passion nahi tha... passion waala expression missing hai abhi bhi...

Sammy, Diwali mein she was perfect... there was hesitancy, there was giving in too... but still the way Barun expresses... the viewers get to know exactly what he wants !!! And that gives us goosebumps !!! Sanaya ka thoda kami hai... Not to compare, but Drashti is excellent in that !!!

Why will passion come now.. ??  her passion is her anger ..The raw passion will come later ..

That's exactly what I am saying... Read my first post oopar... I'm just praying she portrays Raw Passion... whenever it comes... as beautifully as she expresses other emotions on screen !!! She still hasn't done a good job of it till now !

Nareshkota..mrinalini..vasiraju

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hello Hi allHug      Hug      Hug

Kya discussion chal rahi hain??!!Big smile
Hug Sam,,,, any news frm ur frnd????

Hi Jhals,Shami,Ritzy,Naresh,Tants...and anyone I've missedHug

No I don't think so..She said yesterday that passionate scenes are ahead..Bas that's all I knowBig smile

hai sampin...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29..mrinalini..

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hello Hi allHug      Hug      Hug

Kya discussion chal rahi hain??!!Big smile
Hug Sam,,,, any news frm ur frnd????

Hi Jhals,Shami,Ritzy,Naresh,Tants...and anyone I've missedHug

No I don't think so..She said yesterday that passionate scenes are ahead..Bas that's all I knowBig smile
Are you talking about the one who farak's us??Wink
She was so full of emotions yest that Mods had to close her thread down.

LOL Me too saw the emotions and was overwhelmed  by the intensity of it

ROFL

Hain... Mods had to close her thread??? LOL Ab Sammy ka kya hoga !!!! LOL

No she came back later too..With restrained emotions...LOL

@Tants..I'll send you jalebis the Day Sanaya's able to portray 'raw emotions'..Really!!Tumhare Mooh mein ghee-shakkar!!Big smile

I don't like Ghee-shakkar par jalebis thayar rakhna  Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasg08cool_tweetyvasirajuJhalak29..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Irtzy Hug..

Lucky
Hug

iritzz

here people banging their heads what actually are Kushi intenctions LOL..if we understand kushi intensions than automatically we can understand  whether she trurned on or not..

That is what from morning  Anna nd Divzz are asking where is the passinate side of kushi..

yesterday she is not behaving as passinate lover..

and at the HUt scene she is unconfortable with BD i think ..she  was showing shy rather than being passinate ..that to with BD she can't express anything..
with barun she was confortable and showing some excitment and Shy rather than passion

Areey yarr i was talking about Kushi and you are talking about sanaya..LOL
sanaya ko side pe rakh..

what i mean to say is till now Kushi charceter didn't get a chance to show any passion for ASR..

Hut scene she was in the mode of confusion,shy and excitement ..

yesterday she was in the mode of angry  but feeling his love ..but trying to avoid to show her feelings to him

may be today we can see her passion for ASR  Hopefully..

only at Diwali Kushi charecter was in passion and Lust mode ..after that i can't see such situation where she can show the passion

But Sanaya portrays Khushi...So basically it's her emoting that you see..Whether anger,passion or laughsBig smile

NareshkotairitzJhalak29

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Ok Me leaving for real now..

tata..

PS: I have left a message for the first two pagers at 116...
PPS: Still curious about who is a man amongst us...
By Vi Hug..thank you for liking my Poem Big smile

NareshkotaJhalak29..mrinalini..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index