Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 119)

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Joined: 28 November 2011
Posts: 4951

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by clarissajohn

ok beautiful ladies and gentleman
 
its time for bye
 
do watch epi and i will be in redux o read LUs if hubby is at home
 
so update fast fast
 
Hugs
 
will see tomorrow


Bye shami,,,
Do we have a gentle man amongst us?Shocked who ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 9337

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by sampin

Hello Hi allHug      Hug      Hug

Kya discussion chal rahi hain??!!Big smile
Hug Sam,,,, any news frm ur frnd????

Hi Jhals,Shami,Ritzy,Naresh,Tants...and anyone I've missedHug

No I don't think so..She said yesterday that passionate scenes are ahead..Bas that's all I knowBig smile
Are you talking about the one who farak's us??Wink
She was so full of emotions yest that Mods had to close her thread down.


I didn't have the opportunity to have a taste of her overflowing emotions!!CryWinkUnlucky Me!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotariti4u

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Joined: 28 November 2011
Posts: 4951

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by sampin

Hello Hi allHug      Hug      Hug

Kya discussion chal rahi hain??!!Big smile
Hug Sam,,,, any news frm ur frnd????

Hi Jhals,Shami,Ritzy,Naresh,Tants...and anyone I've missedHug

No I don't think so..She said yesterday that passionate scenes are ahead..Bas that's all I knowBig smile


Hey samwa ,

Howzz Life?

who is the mystery friend ??

Life's good Tants...Big smile

Mystery friend is the spoiler giver I no more discuss at REDUXWinkThough I've softened a little towards her these daysBig smile
 
The IF account binami for GH at redux Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota..mrinalini..riti4utanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

 

There is no passion to be found playing small -
in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
Nelson Mandela

A beautiful episode which reminds us the reason to be in love with IPK,,, passion unleashed...

The episode starts with Khushi confronting akash and a great confirmation,,,,the very situation Khushi wants to avoid or escape, she loves to avoid unpleasantness with Passion unmatched and carry her guilt baggage arnd, once agn she got a added load that she has bought unhappiness, she get unsure disturbed agn... And once agn Khushi looks Anjali rand, she runs to her sanctuary... She opens the closets and funds Arnav there, eyes pop up n a faint smile on the brazen land... He knows he has won half the battle, the moment she retreats back he reminds her  the reason for their being together...

Once agn she refuses and this time we see her giving him back ,meeting him on equal grounds, like the otherside of the coin where they cant exist as solo & we see ARNAV as we know him, he is returned, he unleashes him from the bindings on him and we see the beauty in him, with conviction, with faith & absolute trust in himself he holds her
 
Its hard to explain what love is but i fell love because its hard to explain.
 
 
Once agn he reminds her what he is capable of and how he holds the reigns to her heart, I realised her at this moment, his love for his khushi isnot  weakening him albiet making him strong and he is assured in himself and her love for him, and he is passionate abt this fact almost as much Pride can be accquired from this emotion, his Trust in "US" is monumental 
and then the moment where he almost  wins back.. Once agn a equal immersing in her
"Madness aur pagalpan toh hai" - Arnav Singh Raizada
the moment he said that he believed it because he knows which is madness for him, is the  ideal for khushi...
 
 The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
 
and then nani calls them once agn nani realise these two are bk bcz she had realised the passion between them and tonite she caught a glimpse back when she saw them both drenched like hens in the rain and couldnt stop joining the chuckle  and then when they began to move he realises once agn he has hurt khushi and questions her and she refuff and 

"Daudti hui aaogi meri baahon mein ...Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...Hum!?...aur aapki bahaon mein...jiss din aise hua...hum aapko apna pati maanenge...Deal!?...Sauda...Lekin iss janam mein pura nahi hoga...Dekhte hain...Jab kuch hoga hi nahin...toh aap kya dekhenge!?..."
 
The challenge has been set and for a man like Arnav who thrives on it, he has given her and will win bcz he has faith & trust he knows its a winning battle for him, he will not and cannot loose this one, bcz if looses this he will loose his breathing  bcz one who had never beleived in " Sasien hi ruk jayeengi" has finally found the one who can stop the breaths by merely her presence arnd him
 

Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.
Oprah Winfrey
 
Arnav has found his passion in life and she is his other half, how will he win her is yet to be seen but for now  he has only one Focus Khushi and winning her  is his passion and he will do it,
I was amazed with the confidence he had in his passion , this was the same ASR we had pre wedding, Pre shaym Fiasco
 
 Dedication for Arnav Singh Raizada
 
Loving You Is Like Breathing, How can I Stop??!
 
 
the beauty of tonight's episode was the Return of ASR the one which is unstoppable, the one who shakes the world for his close ones and the one who has completely & absltly surrendered himself to Khushi, to The US in this rlationship which was started on a
shaky meeting  shaky marriage which has fumbled when he hurt her, didnt trust her but got its feet and soul during the kidnapping, That Relation That ASR is back
 
 
BS Star U live and Breath ASR, Team IPK did a great Job When they found youBig smile
SI was great with her Fiery KhushiBig smile
ISS WAR KO KYA NAAM DOON???? bang on with the audience & Reduxians who live breath IPKWink
Arnav, ASR , Chote all rollled in one episode a treat to WATCHSmile
CLOSET WATER WAR, Recreating the MagicClapClap
Mami Recieveing a taste of her own DoseStarStar
 
 
@ Sathya:: An Apt Title, Livin' la Vida Loca (English: "Livin' the Crazy Life") or living like crazy,,, Arnav has reached the zenith of craziness/ passion


Thank You Jhals,

I loved the  way yu brought out Arnav and spoke about his passion ..Yes he ahs found his true passion, his true vocation in Khushi  and will find his Khushi in Khushi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Joined: 14 November 2011
Posts: 9032

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by clarissajohn

ok beautiful ladies and gentleman
 
its time for bye
 
do watch epi and i will be in redux o read LUs if hubby is at home
 
so update fast fast
 
Hugs
 
will see tomorrow


Bye shami,,,
Do we have a gentle man amongst us?Shocked who ?

who is that? Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyJhalak29..mrinalini..vasiraju

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 4336

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya



Sowme


Where were U??

Thanxx re ..Big smile

Confused..sterday was also i was here only darling..u dint see me u liked one of my post and kept quite...inneke kandipa chennailae mazhai varum(there will be a rain in chennai today), aapne mere post ki reply jo karde..WinkLOL..hugsHugto everyone.


Edited by cool_tweety - 20 July 2012 at 5:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuJhalak29..mrinalini..tanthya

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Joined: 29 February 2012
Posts: 3789

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by vasiraju

ROFL ROFL i wonder what people will say if Kushi starts seducing ASR ..if he is angry at kushi ROFL..its all the matter of wife and huby LOL


Yaar Lucky... it doesn't matter who seduces whom... but koi to kare !!! LOL  And I seriously seriously pray... Sanaya doesn't give "I'm about to be raped" expressions this time !!!!

Irtzy Hug..
 
Do you reaaly felt she has given such expression i thought  she was not accepting it ..thoda nakre kar rahi thi i thought ..and its normal for a wife to do such things
 
but internally she was also enjoying his move..nahi tho why she behave normally when he challanges her ..
 


Lucky
Hug

I was talking about her expressions during the Hut Con Scene... this time to woh nakhre kar rahi thi... but Sanaya needs to work on her expressions when it comes to Desire and Passion... she is brilliant in enotinal drama, has a good comic timing too... but passion mein thoda work kareka padi !!! I mean we can see ASR is turned on the moment he is... But Khushi ka pata hi nahi chalta whether she is turned on or off !!! LOL

iritzz
 
here people banging their heads what actually are Kushi intenctions LOL..if we understand kushi intensions than automatically we can understand  whether she trurned on or not..
 
That is what from morning  Anna nd Divzz are asking where is the passinate side of kushi..
 
yesterday she is not behaving as passinate lover..
 
and at the HUt scene she is unconfortable with BD i think ..she  was showing shy rather than being passinate ..that to with BD she can't express anything..
with barun she was confortable and showing some excitment and Shy rather than passion
 
 


Wohi to babes I'm also saying the same thing... she can be show anger, shyness, embarrassment, emotions, comic... but she lacks big time in passion ! She needs to work on that !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetyJhalak29vasiraju

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 8471

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Jhalak29

 

There is no passion to be found playing small -
in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
Nelson Mandela

A beautiful episode which reminds us the reason to be in love with IPK,,, passion unleashed...

The episode starts with Khushi confronting akash and a great confirmation,,,,the very situation Khushi wants to avoid or escape, she loves to avoid unpleasantness with Passion unmatched and carry her guilt baggage arnd, once agn she got a added load that she has bought unhappiness, she get unsure disturbed agn... And once agn Khushi looks Anjali rand, she runs to her sanctuary... She opens the closets and funds Arnav there, eyes pop up n a faint smile on the brazen land... He knows he has won half the battle, the moment she retreats back he reminds her  the reason for their being together...

Once agn she refuses and this time we see her giving him back ,meeting him on equal grounds, like the otherside of the coin where they cant exist as solo & we see ARNAV as we know him, he is returned, he unleashes him from the bindings on him and we see the beauty in him, with conviction, with faith & absolute trust in himself he holds her
 
Its hard to explain what love is but i fell love because its hard to explain.
 
 
Once agn he reminds her what he is capable of and how he holds the reigns to her heart, I realised her at this moment, his love for his khushi isnot  weakening him albiet making him strong and he is assured in himself and her love for him, and he is passionate abt this fact almost as much Pride can be accquired from this emotion, his Trust in "US" is monumental 
and then the moment where he almost  wins back.. Once agn a equal immersing in her
"Madness aur pagalpan toh hai" - Arnav Singh Raizada
the moment he said that he believed it because he knows which is madness for him, is the  ideal for khushi...
 
 The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
 
and then nani calls them once agn nani realise these two are bk bcz she had realised the passion between them and tonite she caught a glimpse back when she saw them both drenched like hens in the rain and couldnt stop joining the chuckle  and then when they began to move he realises once agn he has hurt khushi and questions her and she refuff and 

"Daudti hui aaogi meri baahon mein ...Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...Hum!?...aur aapki bahaon mein...jiss din aise hua...hum aapko apna pati maanenge...Deal!?...Sauda...Lekin iss janam mein pura nahi hoga...Dekhte hain...Jab kuch hoga hi nahin...toh aap kya dekhenge!?..."
 
The challenge has been set and for a man like Arnav who thrives on it, he has given her and will win bcz he has faith & trust he knows its a winning battle for him, he will not and cannot loose this one, bcz if looses this he will loose his breathing  bcz one who had never beleived in " Sasien hi ruk jayeengi" has finally found the one who can stop the breaths by merely her presence arnd him
 

Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.
Oprah Winfrey
 
Arnav has found his passion in life and she is his other half, how will he win her is yet to be seen but for now  he has only one Focus Khushi and winning her  is his passion and he will do it,
I was amazed with the confidence he had in his passion , this was the same ASR we had pre wedding, Pre shaym Fiasco
 
 Dedication for Arnav Singh Raizada
 
Loving You Is Like Breathing, How can I Stop??!
 
 
the beauty of tonight's episode was the Return of ASR the one which is unstoppable, the one who shakes the world for his close ones and the one who has completely & absltly surrendered himself to Khushi, to The US in this rlationship which was started on a
shaky meeting  shaky marriage which has fumbled when he hurt her, didnt trust her but got its feet and soul during the kidnapping, That Relation That ASR is back
 
 
BS Star U live and Breath ASR, Team IPK did a great Job When they found youBig smile
SI was great with her Fiery KhushiBig smile
ISS WAR KO KYA NAAM DOON???? bang on with the audience & Reduxians who live breath IPKWink
Arnav, ASR , Chote all rollled in one episode a treat to WATCHSmile
CLOSET WATER WAR, Recreating the MagicClapClap
Mami Recieveing a taste of her own DoseStarStar
 
 
@ Sathya:: An Apt Title, Livin' la Vida Loca (English: "Livin' the Crazy Life") or living like crazy,,, Arnav has reached the zenith of craziness/ passion


Thank You Jhals,

I loved the  way yu brought out Arnav and spoke about his passion ..Yes he ahs found his true passion, his true vocation in Khushi  and will find his Khushi in Khushi
tants,,,, I would reciprocate that thanks to you, had you not been there, I would hv never dared to wrte anything, thank u for this today n forever

Edited by Jhalak29 - 20 July 2012 at 5:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaredwine1..mrinalini..tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index