Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 116)

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!!!

Nice analysis Tants, Have you ever tried writing one shots? you have to try that too... The romance that displayed yesterday was described by many posts, the subtlety analyzed, the events brought alive, but the vocab that you use, made me blush again!Embarrassed Girl, try out some OS too... Smile

Anna wrote today! where were you all these days girl? I remember you saying that you are going on vacation... are you still on vacation??Star

Bushy, making serious posts for a change is it? I always look forward to your last part of the post where you ask us to hit like Big smile finally you let go of kidduLOL

Jhalak nice post, Thanks for the explanation of the title... Smile

Nia, Always a fan of the way your post flows... the story telling.. Nice oneClap

Winey, Ritz, Nia- what is it about the third time.. I came across this in all of your post.. it is a direct meaning or a hint... I want to make sure I am not missing anythingLOL

AB, Nina, Geet - Loved your inputs as well

Lucky, Lovely poem dear!

Supna, I was not able to understand your poem... Hindi itself is difficult for me Wink Your writeup was good!

Edited by abavi - 20 July 2012 at 5:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzJhalak29vasirajuArhimaniacclarissajohn

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by vasiraju

ROFL ROFL i wonder what people will say if Kushi starts seducing ASR ..if he is angry at kushi ROFL..its all the matter of wife and huby LOL

Yaar Lucky... it doesn't matter who seduces whom... but koi to kare !!! LOL  And I seriously seriously pray... Sanaya doesn't give "I'm about to be raped" expressions this time !!!!

Irtzy Hug..

Do you reaaly felt she has given such expression i thought  she was not accepting it ..thoda nakre kar rahi thi i thought ..and its normal for a wife to do such things

but internally she was also enjoying his move..nahi tho why she behave normally when he challanges her ..

Lucky
Hug

I was talking about her expressions during the Hut Con Scene... this time to woh nakhre kar rahi thi... but Sanaya needs to work on her expressions when it comes to Desire and Passion... she is brilliant in enotinal drama, has a good comic timing too... but passion mein thoda work kareka padi !!! I mean we can see ASR is turned on the moment he is... But Khushi ka pata hi nahi chalta whether she is turned on or off !!! LOL

Yep...and that's the reason I don't get what she feels or whether she feels anything most of the time..Sanaya is brilliant in comic scenes or emotional scenes..The only passionate scene I found her marvelous in was the Diwali sequence..Perfect expressions-both of themBig smile

iritzJhalak29vasirajuclarissajohntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Sree darling.. Love u for aptly putting it.. Though I have a soft spot for khushi. I never go into who is right.. Who is wrong, discussions.. As far as  I remember.. I have only gone in to  these discussions once.. That too when I felt something wrong  was being portrayed onscreen..but  romance  as they portay now is one of the most beautiful I have ever  watched ..

GeetHug. I used to go to lot of right and wrong discussion.Embarrassed
In redux itself mostlyLOL
Recently when the bias really started effecting my enjoyment...hoila...i pulled back.
After that never ever went to a comparison discussion. But I think I am feeling better about the show nowLOL I neither crave for arnav redemption (HP redemption is a must though) nor i want khushi's redemption. 

Depends on the perception...what  may appear to be the discussion of the right and wrong could actually a discussion on trying to understand the character, to gain an insight into the charactr..one cannot all the tim go dreamy eyed and say ..he was hawwt, she was drool worthy, they were yummilcious or that scene killed my sleep ... 

Again... you said it right. Perception. I felt at some point it tunneled my vision. I started seeing things just as a K phanka. But once you come out of that tunnel it makes a huge difference to the enjoyment. your complete POV changes. Understanding a character is different its not called taking sides and closing eyes blindly at the other side.

That is the purpose of the forum na..to widen the vision, to give u a different perception ..n I am glad that U have now evolved into a  complete viewer who see what the director wants u to see and not from Character's POV !!

Again why shud we ignore the leads... aren't they the leads, aren't we supposed to disucss about them..why confine ourself only to admiring them  ...If one takes the stand that whatever happens between  Khushi and Arnav is between Miya and biwi..then can't the same reasoning be applied and stated that whatever happens to that  family is their own affairs .. they can handle it.. then what's the need for discussion's ??Multiple threads?? forum ...

Who said, about ignoring the leads. My point is when I stopped being 'judgmental' and stopped taking sides my entertainment quotient increased. Instead of seeing them as an individuals i clubbed it and that's it. It did the trick for me. 

Now about forum - People have different views and the way they perceive the show is completely different so there are so many threads. See the red roses discussion was interesting for me but many of the people find it revolting. So stay away from those threads. Simple, its all about your enjoyment factor. nothing else. the moment you see something hampering your enjoyment of the show stay away. Thats my policy which i aptly applied.

Understand the vision, question the vision, criticize the vision, discuss the vision  but Don't demean the vision , don't try to put ur own vision in his place ...That is when things will fall apart 

@whose place? CVs or arnavEmbarrassed. Sorry i did not get this part

I am in blue & red...Embarrassed

CV's  re..why see from Arnav..Arnav is a character na !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29..mrinalini..riti4u

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by clarissajohn

ROFL ROFL i wonder what people will say if Kushi starts seducing ASR ..if he is angry at kushi ROFL..its all the matter of wife and huby LOL

Yaar Lucky... it doesn't matter who seduces whom... but koi to kare !!! LOL  And I seriously seriously pray... Sanaya doesn't give "I'm about to be raped" expressions this time !!!!

bold: ROFL

Galat to nahi kaha na maine Shami... that's exactly how she was during the Hut Con Scene !!!
ROFLROFLROFL

yeah app bilkul sahi kaha . her expression was ditto like that don't rape me but I wanna get raped too. Oye meri maa.LOLLOLLOL

Hahahahahha ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL To do or not to do... that is the question my lord !
90 % of her soul wants that and 10 %  too wants but not ready to accept. So the resulst if to do or may she is miffed with lack of enthusiasm from arnie LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzJhalak29..mrinalini..vasiraju

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Hello Hi allHug      Hug      Hug

Kya discussion chal rahi hain??!!Big smile

Heya Sammy...Hug

Discussion abhi bhi wohi hai... Khushi maanegi ya nahi !!! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29..mrinalini..clarissajohn

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hug Sam,,,, any news frm ur frnd????

Hi Jhals,Shami,Ritzy,Naresh,Tants...and anyone I've missedHug

No I don't think so..She said yesterday that passionate scenes are ahead..Bas that's all I knowBig smile

NareshkotairitzJhalak29clarissajohntanthya

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Heya Sammy...Hug

Discussion abhi bhi wohi hai... Khushi maanegi ya nahi !!! LOL

khushi ready hein ya nahin
agar ready hein tho aisa expression kyon detha hein LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz..mrinalini..

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Irtzy Hug..

Do you reaaly felt she has given such expression i thought  she was not accepting it ..thoda nakre kar rahi thi i thought ..and its normal for a wife to do such things

but internally she was also enjoying his move..nahi tho why she behave normally when he challanges her ..

Lucky
Hug

I was talking about her expressions during the Hut Con Scene... this time to woh nakhre kar rahi thi... but Sanaya needs to work on her expressions when it comes to Desire and Passion... she is brilliant in enotinal drama, has a good comic timing too... but passion mein thoda work kareka padi !!! I mean we can see ASR is turned on the moment he is... But Khushi ka pata hi nahi chalta whether she is turned on or off !!! LOL

Yep...and that's the reason I don't get what she feels or whether she feels anything most of the time..Sanaya is brilliant in comic scenes or emotional scenes..The only passionate scene I found her marvelous in was the Diwali sequence..Perfect expressions-both of themBig smile

I would say she was on form y'day too .. the  attraction fighting with anger was wel done

sg08vasirajuJhalak29..mrinalini..clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index