Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 112)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by cutebarun

Hi, riti, ranju Anna n all friendwas...

My only wish for today is 'if the cvs plan to show rain romancewa, then pls let Kushi also be romantic'.

Its not d question of who is right, or who is wrong... Its the question of Arnav's 'hissat' in d forum.

If they show bituwa romancing n bitiya 'angrified', then we should be prepared for d forum posts...

"attempt of public molestation of a masoom girl by ASR"
Wink

BEWARE bituwa... Har baar HP wont come for your RescueWink
@bold: ROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL i wonder what people will say if Kushi starts seducing ASR ..if he is angry at kushi ROFL..its all the matter of wife and huby LOL


Yaar Lucky... it doesn't matter who seduces whom... but koi to kare !!! LOL  And I seriously seriously pray... Sanaya doesn't give "I'm about to be raped" expressions this time !!!!

bold: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzJhalak29--sumana13--vasiraju

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hey shami,,,aap aa Gaye,,, but koi gana nani laayeOuch

Hi jhalak agayi thu

Feeling very tired and aaj tho bahuth kaam hein yar ghar mein .

Kal tho chennai bhi janahein

Sunday ko exam hein

Monday wapis aaoongi Ouch

U can gv Saara with me,,, n ma'am main helpwa bhi  Karoongi,,,,,
Good luck with ur exams,,,, hit the ball to perfect dear...
Will wait for ur returnHug
Ha ha acha I will pack her and send via courier and you take care. Yeah there is your boy to give her company na. LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Feelings something bad dunno why

Will meet all tomorrow

The train is at 5.30

I will come office tomorrow at 8 am then will have to rush at 3 to back home then pick sara from day care and then  again come back to city and reach station by 5.30

Tomorrow Ramadan fasting will begin

Have loads of work at home

OH my'. feeling tired now.

Agar there was someone to help me. Nahi koi nahi


Don't get psyched..calm down, relax ...

Al will be well


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29clarissajohnriti4u

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 8471

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hey shami,,,aap aa Gaye,,, but koi gana nani laayeOuch

Hi jhalak agayi thu

Feeling very tired and aaj tho bahuth kaam hein yar ghar mein .

Kal tho chennai bhi janahein

Sunday ko exam hein

Monday wapis aaoongi Ouch

U can gv Saara with me,,, n ma'am main helpwa bhi  Karoongi,,,,,
Good luck with ur exams,,,, hit the ball to perfect dear...
Will wait for ur returnHug
Ha ha acha I will pack her and send via courier and you take care. Yeah there is your boy to give her company na. LOLLOLLOL
. Ramadan mubarak SHAMI

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaclarissajohnriti4u

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Feelings something bad dunno why

Will meet all tomorrow

The train is at 5.30

I will come office tomorrow at 8 am then will have to rush at 3 to back home then pick sara from day care and then  again come back to city and reach station by 5.30

Tomorrow Ramadan fasting will begin

Have loads of work at home

OH my'. feeling tired now.

Agar there was someone to help me. Nahi koi nahi
Hug wat happnd...why feelin somethin bad...Shocked
Wish you and all reduxians too Happy holy month of Ramadan
Nahi ritz dunno . when I think of the whole lodes of work awaiting me at home , will feel like this. But if I do all with interest then koi gal nahi. Will do yar.

Another reason is feeling home sick

Mummy

I always manages to  be with mom during first days of ramdan this year no chance .that's why

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29riti4u

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Joined: 15 September 2011
Posts: 7298

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Lizzy2012


Sree darling.. Love u for aptly putting it.. Though I have a soft spot for khushi. I never go into who is right.. Who is wrong, discussions.. As far as  I remember.. I have only gone in to  these discussions once.. That too when I felt something wrong  was being portrayed onscreen..but  romance  as they portay now is one of the most beautiful I have ever  watched ..

GeetHug. I used to go to lot of right and wrong discussion.Embarrassed
In redux itself mostlyLOL
Recently when the bias really started effecting my enjoyment...hoila...i pulled back.
After that never ever went to a comparison discussion. But I think I am feeling better about the show nowLOL I neither crave for arnav redemption (HP redemption is a must though) nor i want khushi's redemption. 


Depends on the perception...what  may appear to be the discussion of the right and wrong could actually a discussion on trying to understand the character, to gain an insight into the charactr..one cannot all the tim go dreamy eyed and say ..he was hawwt, she was drool worthy, they were yummilcious or that scene killed my sleep ...


Again why shud we ignore the leads... aren't they the leads, aren't we supposed to disucss about them..why confine ourself only to admiring them  ...If one takes the stand that whatever happens between  Khushi and Arnav is between Miya and biwi..then can't the same reasoning be applied and stated that whatever happens to that  family is their own affairs .. they can handle it.. then what's the need for discussion's ??Multiple threads?? forum ...


Understand the vision, question the vision, criticize the vision, discuss the vision  but Don't demean the vision , don't try to put ur own vision in his place ...That is when things will fall apart
Sathu jaan Hug Hug..
 
this the reason why  i adore You so much Tongue,and always say  bhavuk may akke ReDux  close karneky bath math karo..Big smile..
 
we need such a grt supervision to make this place to share our views and discuss here peacefully Big smile


Edited by vasiraju - 20 July 2012 at 5:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluNareshkotaJhalak29--Anna--tanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 13292

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by -sylph-

[QUOTE=cutebarun]Hi, riti, ranju Anna n all friendwas...

My only wish for today is 'if the cvs plan to show rain romancewa, then pls let Kushi also be romantic'.

Its not d question of who is right, or who is wrong... Its the question of Arnav's 'hissat' in d forum.

If they show bituwa romancing n bitiya 'angrified', then we should be prepared for d forum posts...

"attempt of public molestation of a masoom girl by ASR"
Wink

BEWARE bituwa... Har baar HP wont come for your RescueWink
@bold: ROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL i wonder what people will say if Kushi starts seducing ASR ..if he is angry at kushi ROFL..its all the matter of wife and huby LOL
[/QUOTE]kaise ek sanskari ladki ki tapasya ko is rakhshas ne bang kardiyaROFLROFL ..
until now it was all about ashtma attack, looks like ventilator bursted LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluNareshkotaJhalak29vasiraju--Anna--

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Joined: 29 February 2012
Posts: 3789

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by cutebarun

Hi, riti, ranju Anna n all friendwas...

My only wish for today is 'if the cvs plan to show rain romancewa, then pls let Kushi also be romantic'.

Its not d question of who is right, or who is wrong... Its the question of Arnav's 'hissat' in d forum.

If they show bituwa romancing n bitiya 'angrified', then we should be prepared for d forum posts...

"attempt of public molestation of a masoom girl by ASR"
Wink

BEWARE bituwa... Har baar HP wont come for your RescueWink
@bold: ROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL i wonder what people will say if Kushi starts seducing ASR ..if he is angry at kushi ROFL..its all the matter of wife and huby LOL


Yaar Lucky... it doesn't matter who seduces whom... but koi to kare !!! LOL  And I seriously seriously pray... Sanaya doesn't give "I'm about to be raped" expressions this time !!!!

bold: ROFL


Galat to nahi kaha na maine Shami... that's exactly how she was during the Hut Con Scene !!!
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluNareshkotaJhalak29vasirajuclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index