Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 110)

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by Nareshkota

As you ladies not to laugh LOL

The first time when she feel in his arms both felt that physical attraction immediately..

He felt it really first when he saw her in the red saree during the photoshoot..

She felt it when he showed his dolle sholle to her..

thank youLOL , me not good with these stuff . I dont have on idea of what is that attraction/love between a guy and a girl in real life?

All I know and can understand is based on what i see onscreen .

hi ash h r u . Do u do any office job.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8NareshkotaJhalak29--sumana13--

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged

As you ladies not to laugh  LOL

The first time when she feel in his arms both felt that physical attraction immediately..

He felt it really first when he saw her in the red saree during the photoshoot..

thank youLOL , me not good with these stuff . I dont have on idea of what is that attraction/love between a guy and a girl in real life? 

All I know and can understand is based on what i see onscreen .

no need to thank me.. In real life the moment you see someone if you are feeling an undeniable attraction that should be physical and physical only..

--sumana13--Jhalak29clarissajohntanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by meghavn

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by meghavn

+ thts side clips Sats it irritates the hell of me... someone pls go to sets & literally remove them...

yday my mom was asking is no one there to complain abt those clips...

Hi Megs

Yes,, the side clips has to come and then ??

Sathya Hug

change of hair style.. let see go bck to the one when A was kidnapped tht was way better... sarees can come later when she finally accepts him as husband or marriage its ok for me...as long as those side clips are gone... 

Btw - shd we open a petition in main forum fr this & tweet to AD, DP & GH LOL

I so agree Meghs... sh was looking beautiful during ASR's kidnapping phase !!! Why has she reverted back to the clips yaar... I wonder if he's getting distracted by the clips too isiliye aage nahi badh raha !!! LOL

Ladies, plz dont laugh at me for asking this .

What is it  abt  Khushi that attracted to ASR and vice versa? (physically )

Also when did he or she feel this first onscreen?

I know Khushi -chirpy, bubbly , Arnav - brooding etc is all related to character/attributes of  as a person.

My Q is specific to physical attribute.

As you ladies not to laugh  LOL

I am guessing.. It is figure in the red saree and her hair which was flying all over her face..
For khushi it was his eyes and  his  lips 

yes they always keep staring at their lips and eyes..
And never proceed further Sleepy One fine day babies will pop out frm their eyes while they keep staring

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--vasirajuLizzy2012Jhalak29tanthya

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Feelings something bad dunno why

Will meet all tomorrow

The train is at 5.30

I will come office tomorrow at 8 am then will have to rush at 3 to back home then pick sara from day care and then  again come back to city and reach station by 5.30

Tomorrow Ramadan fasting will begin

Have loads of work at home

OH my'. feeling tired now.

Agar there was someone to help me. Nahi koi nahi

Me there u want I can help!!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--clarissajohnriti4u

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by cutebarun

Hi, riti, ranju Anna n all friendwas...

My only wish for today is 'if the cvs plan to show rain romancewa, then pls let Kushi also be romantic'.

Its not d question of who is right, or who is wrong... Its the question of Arnav's 'hissat' in d forum.

If they show bituwa romancing n bitiya 'angrified', then we should be prepared for d forum posts...

"attempt of public molestation of a masoom girl by ASR"
Wink

BEWARE bituwa... Har baar HP wont come for your RescueWink
@bold: ROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL i wonder what people will say if Kushi starts seducing ASR ..if he is angry at kushi ROFL..its all the matter of wife and huby LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29--sumana13--SunoNa...clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hey shami,,,aap aa Gaye,,, but koi gana nani laayeOuch

Hi jhalak agayi thu

Feeling very tired and aaj tho bahuth kaam hein yar ghar mein .

Kal tho chennai bhi janahein

Sunday ko exam hein

Monday wapis aaoongi Ouch

NareshkotairitzJhalak29--sumana13--

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Sree darling.. Love u for aptly putting it.. Though I have a soft spot for khushi. I never go into who is right.. Who is wrong, discussions.. As far as I remember.. I have only gone in to these discussions once.. That too when I felt something wrong was being portrayed onscreen..but romance as they portay now is one of the most beautiful I have ever watched ..

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#330000">GeetHug. I used to go to lot of right and wrong discussion.Embarrassed</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#330000">In redux itself mostlyLOL</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#330000">Recently when the bias really started effecting my enjoyment...hoila...i pulled back.</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#330000">After that never ever went to a comparison discussion. But I think I am feeling better about the show nowLOLI</font>neithercrave for arnav redemption (HP redemption is a must though) nori want khushi's redemption.

Sree.. We are Khushi phankas.. Pagalpan thoda Bahut banta hi hai Wink ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--tanthya

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by vasiraju

Heya sree Hug..

agayee kushi  ki mommy LOL  ..

ajj kal dhamad pay bahut pyarr ah raha heyy LOLWink..you are equally treating ASR and kushi these days LOLWink

LOL After the airport turnaround I already told you I had a soft for him. Esp in kiddu track, see how he accepted his love for khushi even without a hint of proof. How he said ILU and how he cared for her despite the MU hanging in the air. So bitwa labs her. So why nto give him a chanceLOL

Then came the abuse...I was fuming..But khushi forgave him in a jiffy.Confused So why should i crib now. Equal...nah...I just stopped being judgmental about them. I still love my baby more. Wink A
LOL LOL being a ARhi fan i have more fexibilty  i can jump at ASR side ot at kushi side..

so  you too very near to that haa LOLWink

ya one day hopefully Wink
I love ASR wooing khushi track.
Since I have the incorrigible need to be judgmental , As of now I am concentrating on how payal should not be a doormat and should be fiery like khushi. And Anjali theories.

Nareshkota--sumana13--vasirajuriti4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index